+ Reply
Page 120 of 880 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110118119120121122 130 170 220 620 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 17585

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by jonmchugh hey guys, everytime I try and download a link from mediafire I get an error message saying it's invalid and asks me to repair the download
    iPhone? More like MyPhone KarlDall's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    hey guys, everytime I try and download a link from mediafire I get an error message saying it's invalid and asks me to repair the download everytime I try I get the same message
    Try to switch browser.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,761 Times in 1,057 Posts

Hi everyone,

Here it is. Max's original i5 mod from here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

...with birds & aircraft animation added. I've also included the switch in config.js to activate wind animation at desired speed in certain weather conditions. Enjoy!

Rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html to use as LS. If that's the case and someone wants the big middle semi-trans box removed, let me know and I will do that for you. Sorry I didn't include that overlay by default.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixka15klf4..._SB3.theme.zip
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-23-2013 at 03:14 PM.

3. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Dexy88 (04-21-2013), Hip5 (04-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-22-2013), kimvy (04-23-2013), Kr0NiK (04-21-2013), kristatos (04-21-2013), lostinthemes (04-21-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-21-2013), mfisherbsu (04-21-2013), RKO1195 (04-21-2013), The_Durben (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Could someone please make a springboard widget out of max his latest Mod? One from marty ( I thank you ) is only lockscreen and changing from lockbackground to wallpaper doesnt look like it should.
    Thnx in andvance

Sorry marty didnt see your post there
    I made one a page or so back.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jonmchugh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KarlDall View Post
    Try to switch browser.

i have used google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and tried downloading direeclty from my iphone and it still says "try redownloading" and I do and I keep getting the same message!

Thanks
    Thanked 9,064 Times in 4,557 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,

Here it is. Max's original mod from here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

...with birds & aircraft animation added. I've also included the switch in config.js to activate wind animation at desired speed in certain weather conditions. Enjoy!

Marty, I have to say I just got a glimpse of your wind/leaves and tilted balloons being taken by the wind on the lockscreen. EXCELLENT!! Such a cool effect. But a few observations:
    1)Is this windblown leaves/balloons supposed to be tied to a certain weather condition? - whether it's windy outside or not reported from Yahoo?
    2)I wonder if we could think of something other than leaves blowing - since only in a few places in the world is there an 'autumn' with colored leaves. For much of the world they have no reference to leaves turning colors - much less 'oak' leaves.
    3) In your spin and flip for the birds - dude, it's the funniest thing but some of them look so out of control - flying backwards and sideways. I almost split my sides laughing at seeing these poor out of control birds whirling in the air with no forward direction. Is that on purpose? Take a look again - you'll see what I'm talking about..
    4) Lastly - on your LockScreen mod of Max's - you say that you chose a 'random' coding and that may explain this. But I've only ever seen 3 of the 4 weather wall images and most times it only chooses between two. I've done a let phone sleep for 5 sec - turn on - let it sleep for 5 more sec - turn on. And I've never seen - even after 30 tries to see one of the 4 pics. And I've only seen pic #3 once in 30 tries back to back. Maybe the 'random' code is just written that way. Let me know.

All in all, for a new modder around here - you are climbin' the ladder QUICKLY DUDE!! You sure you haven't done this before?? Or are you just a Google and Wikipedia expert study-er?

Great work, bro!!
    Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Hip5 (04-21-2013), Marty McFly (04-21-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I made one a page or so back.
    Dont see any link my friend. I do mean the one with the 3x3 layout with the transparant box in the middle

Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,932 Times in 1,129 Posts

Good evening everyone. for Ian or anyone who knows how to do this please

iPhone? More like MyPhone KarlDall's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jonmchugh View Post
    i have used google chrome, firefox, internet explorer and tried downloading direeclty from my iphone and it still says "try redownloading" and I do and I keep getting the same message!
    It worked for me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

hi..thank u for this wonderful widget.

just got a question....after install i look through the config.js and didn't change a thing coz everhting looks fine the way ..

but i did notice the animation for cloud zooms across like superman w lighting speed. how do i fix that??

thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hi everyone,

Here it is. Max's original i5 mod from here: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Rename Wallpaper.html to LockBackground.html to use as LS. If that's the case and someone wants the big middle semi-trans box removed, let me know and I will do that for you. Sorry I didn't include that overlay by default.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,588 Times in 6,423 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post

just got a question....after install i look through the config.js and didn't change a thing coz everhting looks fine the way ..

but i did notice the animation for cloud zooms across like superman w lighting speed. how do i fix that??

thank you.
    You must be running an animation accerator!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

cubian (04-21-2013), lostinthemes (04-21-2013), Marty McFly (04-21-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-21-2013)

Thanks

Marty, I have to say I just got a glimpse of your wind/leaves and tilted balloons being taken by the wind on the lockscreen. EXCELLENT!! Such a cool effect. But a few observations:
    1)Is this windblown leaves/balloons supposed to be tied to a certain weather condition? - whether it's windy outside or not reported from Yahoo?
    Thanks man! First off I need to clarify. You know that the "windy" animation with the leaves, windy balloons, etc. is ALL Ian right? I had nothing to do with that.

The new switch in config.js (Speed_For_Wind ), is just for 'cloudy', 'partly cloudy' and 'mostly cloudy' weather conditions. In those conditions, regardless of wind speed you usually only see cloud animation (maybe sun too). Now, with that new switch, you just enter the wind speed that you want to see the "windy" animation. Again, just in those weather conditions above. If yahoo sends the "blustery" code (23) or the "windy" code (24), you will still see the "windy" animation like normal. Hope that makes sense

2)I wonder if we could think of something other than leaves blowing - since only in a few places in the world is there an 'autumn' with colored leaves. For much of the world they have no reference to leaves turning colors - much less 'oak' leaves.
    Question for Ian I guess although personally I LOVE the leaves.

3) In your spin and flip for the birds - dude, it's the funniest thing but some of them look so out of control - flying backwards and sideways. I almost split my sides laughing at seeing these poor out of control birds whirling in the air with no forward direction. Is that on purpose? Take a look again - you'll see what I'm talking about..
    Ya, I know - sometimes it looks really funny. I just used Matux's existing code for that. Didn't change anything except some bird images. I was actually going to PM you about this. I wanted to add flying images of Iron Man and the Silver Surfer in with the birds (you'll actually see the images in the artwork folder - lol). But I couldn't get them AND the birds to fit nicely into the same container. I was too lazy to create a completely different container for the Marvel characters.

4) Lastly - on your LockScreen mod of Max's - you say that you chose a 'random' coding and that may explain this. But I've only ever seen 3 of the 4 weather wall images and most times it only chooses between two. I've done a let phone sleep for 5 sec - turn on - let it sleep for 5 more sec - turn on. And I've never seen - even after 30 tries to see one of the 4 pics. And I've only seen pic #3 once in 30 tries back to back. Maybe the 'random' code is just written that way. Let me know.
    I've experimented with this too and although I will sometimes get the same image a couple of times in a row, it does work pretty well I find. I will be honest, some conditions MIGHT have duplicate pictures but I did go through most. The way I've been testing is I unlock the LS to show the SB, then hit the power button. Unlock again to SB, power button. If you lock the phone and view the LS then just put the phone down (ie: without unlocking) as far as I know, the background will still be the same even an hour later. You have to unlock and lock again to change image (I believe)

All in all, for a new modder around here - you are climbin' the ladder QUICKLY DUDE!! You sure you haven't done this before?? Or are you just a Google and Wikipedia expert study-er?

Great work, bro!!
    Grant
    Can't thank you enough for this comment Grant! It certainly feels good to accomplish these things on my own although I certainly couldn't have done it without all the amazing help from everyone. This thread has truly been amazing for me. It feels even better though; sharing and knowing other people are enjoying.

Nope, never coded/modded before but REALLY enjoying it!

Quote Originally Posted by cubian View Post
    thank you.
    Hmm, so you are using the latest i5 version I just posted? Can you give me a little more information? What weather condition? Day/night?
    Is this happening to anyone else with the latest i5 version?

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-22-2013), Max_Pa1n (04-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Tq so much Ian... Appreciate it.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sham Khan For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

You guys interested or should i keep to myself?

And yes it is the touch forecast from the new version =P
    Last edited by Max_Pa1n; 04-21-2013 at 11:24 AM.

19. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

Bodhi1976 (04-22-2013), Darrenrooster (04-21-2013), Dexy88 (04-21-2013), Fattone66 (04-21-2013), Hip5 (04-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-21-2013), Krima (04-21-2013), lostinthemes (04-21-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), nik1975 (04-21-2013), P0R7ER (04-21-2013), phil73 (04-21-2013), Ramses2 (04-22-2013), RandyTG (04-21-2013), RKO1195 (04-21-2013), siemprelisto (04-21-2013), simer_cool (04-22-2013), The_Durben (04-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    You guys interested or should i keep to myself?
    Totally interested Max! I was looking for that one a while back. It's amazing. You do AWESOME work sir. Thank you so much!

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-21-2013)

Thanks

Love it max. Maybe someone can work on the iphone4 version so we dont Miss out

23. The Following User Says Thank You to jelleheindryckx For This Useful Post:

Max_Pa1n (04-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 29,849 Times in 5,004 Posts

I think cuz of how everything is more toward the center of the screen should be an easy transition to i4

Also want to make a sky only set of weather walls just started running fullscreen clouds and looks sooo sik
    @Ian your a mad scientist brudda!

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Max_Pa1n For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013), Marty McFly (04-21-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), The_Durben (04-21-2013)

Thanks

You know I got yer back! For sure I'll make the i4 version.

Thanks

Marty did you also make a sb version with the 3x3 layout.
    The one you posted is different. Woud really appriciate it

iPhone? More like MyPhone Wildfowler's Avatar
    Thanks

Is your firewall software blocking the file? Try switching that off while you're downloading.

Thanks

Marty did you also make a sb version with the 3x3 layout.
    The one you posted is different. Woud really appriciate it
    I think NewdestinyX is taking care of this.