+ Reply
Page 118 of 879 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108116117118119120 128 168 218 618 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 17564

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by CrownMe Ok I tried naming max sb3 version to lockbackground but still no luck. Max can u help me make this sb3 a lock screen??? I can
...
  1. #2341
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    Ok I tried naming max sb3 version to lockbackground but still no luck. Max can u help me make this sb3 a lock screen??? I can donate bro!
    It must be spelled just like this, LockBackground.html

    Is this what you did?

    Don't give up...it will work as a lockscreen.

    PS. I'm talking about the .html document inside the folder

  2. #2342
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,218 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    Ok I tried naming max sb3 version to lockbackground but still no luck. Max can u help me make this sb3 a lock screen??? I can donate bro!
    Case sensitive: LockBackground.html... US$1,000,000
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-20-2013 at 11:53 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  3. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (04-21-2013), Hip5 (04-21-2013), iamevl (04-22-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-21-2013), King_O_Hill (04-20-2013), kristatos (04-21-2013), lostinthemes (04-21-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), Marty McFly (04-20-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

  4. #2343
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,324
    Thanks
    41,331
    Thanked 17,446 Times in 6,378 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Case sensitive: LockBackground.html... US$1,000,000
    You forgot to include your Paypal!

    Let me put mine up for ya!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013), kristatos (04-21-2013), MamaJaay (04-21-2013)

  6. #2344
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,344
    Thanks
    4,269
    Thanked 4,752 Times in 1,056 Posts

    I give my phone one last look before crashing and I see superman and the astronaut flying around together. Had to post. G'night all
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366524380.419434.jpg

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    markfern811 (04-21-2013)

  8. #2345
    What's Jailbreak? CrownMe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 3 Posts

    Ok thanks to all that replied to me! Really appreciated it! Case sensitive is true! It's working now I capitalized the B in LockBackground! I jus have one more question! How do I get rid of the slide to unlock text???ImageUploadedByModMyi1366527996.127997.jpg

    And the while bar looking dock at the bottom??? Thanx guys! U guys are awesome!!!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to CrownMe For This Useful Post:

    Wildfowler (04-21-2013)

  10. #2346
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Thunderstorm weather is cool !plus the viper is great Thanks again Ian
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0629.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0630.png  

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013)

  12. #2347
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CrownMe View Post
    Ok thanks to all that replied to me! Really appreciated it! Case sensitive is true! It's working now I capitalized the B in LockBackground! I jus have one more question! How do I get rid of the slide to unlock text???Attachment 633636

    And the while bar looking dock at the bottom??? Thanx guys! U guys are awesome!!!!
    Search Cydia for "No Lockscreen UI"

  13. #2348
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    Can anyone help. What string do I have to edit to get the digital clock to show as 09:59 rather then 9:59 as it looks odd on the screen (not centred) without have 2 digits in the hour.
    I'm still a newbie to all this but can work out enough but just not that.
    Thanks in advance.

  14. #2349
    iPhoneaholic Dougal12578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 111 Times in 82 Posts

    I've just downloaded this awesome widget! Can someone tell me what iconoclasm layout to use? Also is there a way of changing the font to match what I'm using for the rest of my phone?! Tia 😀

  15. #2350
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,218 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Can anyone help. What string do I have to edit to get the digital clock to show as 09:59 rather then 9:59 as it looks odd on the screen (not centred) without have 2 digits in the hour.
    I'm still a newbie to all this but can work out enough but just not that.
    Thanks in advance.
    You can just switch off AM/PM in the Config file / iWidget options.

    If you want the leading zero + the AM/PM go into the UniAW6.js file and look for this:


    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    }

    Now change it so it looks like this:

    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    }

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    I've just downloaded this awesome widget! Can someone tell me what iconoclasm layout to use? Also is there a way of changing the font to match what I'm using for the rest of my phone?! Tia ��
    In the UniAW6.1_iph4/5.css file you can change the font type in each item..eg below:

    #desc{
    position: absolute;
    top: 16px;
    right: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    text-align: center;
    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 14px;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    z-index: 61;
    opacity: 1.0;
    }
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-21-2013 at 02:47 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (04-21-2013), Dexy88 (04-21-2013), Dougal12578 (04-21-2013), King_O_Hill (04-21-2013), lostinthemes (04-21-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

  17. #2351
    iPhoneaholic Dougal12578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 111 Times in 82 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    You can just switch off AM/PM in the Config file / iWidget options.

    If you want the leading zero + the AM/PM go into the UniAW6.js file and look for this:


    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    }

    Now change it so it looks like this:

    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    }



    In the UniAW6.1_iph4/5.css file you can change the font type in each item..eg below:

    #desc{
    position: absolute;
    top: 16px;
    right: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    text-align: center;
    font-family: STHeitiK-Light;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 14px;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    z-index: 61;
    opacity: 1.0;
    }
    Cool thanks pal. Does it work with fonts used in byta font?

  18. #2352
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,218 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal12578 View Post
    Cool thanks pal. Does it work with fonts used in byta font?
    I never tried it but I think you would have to first set every item to use a "default" font, then define the "default" font in the css somewhere... or maybe you just delete the "font-family" line from each item altogether..to be honest I don't really know as never used/tried it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    On another note, I just noticed a bug with this wind thing. This works perfectly: var Speed_For_Wind = 30; Weird things happen if I do it this way: var Speed_For_Wind = "30";.

    I changed it because I thought it was suppose to have quotes. Changing it back and reuploading file in a few minutes. EDIT: Uploaded
    If the number is pre-defined in the js somewhere (like the balloons are (1, 2, 3, 4 or 5)) then use the quotes.
    If it is just a random number the user can decide & is not pre-defined then use the semi-colon.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-21-2013 at 03:11 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    bliken (04-21-2013), Giaco (04-21-2013), King_O_Hill (04-21-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), Marty McFly (04-21-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

  20. #2353
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    Try deleting the font type and leave it blank (font family: ; ), it'll fall back to the default system font (if you've changed it via bytafont it'll use that one)

    Made the change to my script and hopefully that's done it, will have to wait till 1pm to see now. Thanks Ian.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-21-2013 at 03:15 AM.

  21. #2354
    iPhoneaholic Dougal12578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 111 Times in 82 Posts

    [QUOTE=Ian Nicoll;6844754]I never tried it but I think you would have to first set every item to use a "default" font, then define the "default" font in the css somewhere... or maybe you just delete the "font-family" line from each item altogether..to be honest I don't really know as never used/tried it!

    Just tried using Architects Daughter font which I'm using from byta font and it defaults it back to Times New Roman so guess it doesn't work which is a shame!

  22. #2355
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,218 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    Try deleting the font type and leave it blank (font family: ; ), it'll fall back to the default system font (if you've changed it via bytafont it'll use that one)

    Made the change to my script and hopefully that's done it, will have to wait till 1pm to see now. Thanks Ian.
    Or you could just set the time on your phone to 1pm to test it.

    EDIT:

    Ooo, I just realized that isn't what you want, this is going to give you 13:00PM, but you want 01:00PM right?
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-21-2013 at 03:25 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dougal12578 (04-21-2013), King_O_Hill (04-21-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

  24. #2356
    Livin the iPhone Life Steph53940's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,557
    Thanks
    928
    Thanked 3,925 Times in 1,128 Posts

    UniAW6.1_LS windows.theme.zip









    and thanks for Ian and big jobs
    Attached Images Attached Images

  25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (04-21-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-21-2013), lostinthemes (04-21-2013), siemprelisto (04-21-2013)

  26. #2357
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Or you could just set the time on your phone to 1pm to test it.
    I think I trust you

    Also Dougal do this

    #desc{
    position: absolute;
    top: 16px;
    right: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    text-align: center;
    font-family: ;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 14px;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    z-index: 61;
    opacity: 1.0;
    }

    Blank font family will let you use defaults set via bytafont.

    Just in case you didn't see it from my reply above.



    Indeed Ian but somehow I've managed to do it anyway just had a look when I saw your edit. Flicked forward to 1pm and it changed to 01:31pm.
    I clearly didn't follow your instructions right if they were wrong lol.
    Last edited by Tiababy; 04-21-2013 at 03:31 AM.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

    Dougal12578 (04-21-2013)

  28. #2358
    iPhoneaholic Dougal12578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 111 Times in 82 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post
    I think I trust you

    Also Dougal do this

    #desc{
    position: absolute;
    top: 16px;
    right: 0px;
    width: 320px;
    text-align: center;
    font-family: ;
    font-weight: bold;
    font-size: 14px;
    color: #d9e0b9;
    text-shadow: black -2px 2px 2px;
    z-index: 61;
    opacity: 1.0;
    }

    Blank font family will let you use defaults set via bytafont.

    Just in case you didn't see it from my reply above.



    Indeed Ian but somehow I've managed to do it anyway just had a look when I saw your edit. Flicked forward to 1pm and it changed to 01:31pm.
    I clearly didn't follow your instructions right if they were wrong lol.
    Awesome it worked!! Thanks for the help!! 😃

    Love my new setup! 😜

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366537577.661746.jpg
    Last edited by Dougal12578; 04-21-2013 at 03:46 AM.

  29. #2359
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    4,955
    Thanks
    7,608
    Thanked 19,218 Times in 3,920 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post

    Indeed Ian but somehow I've managed to do it anyway just had a look when I saw your edit. Flicked forward to 1pm and it changed to 01:31pm.
    I clearly didn't follow your instructions right if they were wrong lol.
    I think this is the correct code for you, just incase.

    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    }

    Quote Originally Posted by Tiababy View Post

    Indeed Ian but somehow I've managed to do it anyway just had a look when I saw your edit. Flicked forward to 1pm and it changed to 01:31pm.
    I clearly didn't follow your instructions right if they were wrong lol.
    I think this is the correct code for you, just incase.

    if (ampm == false) {
    timeOfDay = "";
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    } else {
    currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours < 10 ? "0" : "" ) + currentHours;
    currentHours = ( currentHours == 0 ) ? 12 : currentHours;
    currentTimeString = currentHours + ":" + currentMinutes;
    }
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-21-2013 at 03:53 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-21-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-21-2013)

  31. #2360
    iPhoneaholic Dougal12578's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    316
    Thanks
    65
    Thanked 111 Times in 82 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    I give my phone one last look before crashing and I see superman and the astronaut flying around together. Had to post. G'night all
    Attachment 633634
    How did you get the superman on your screen?! 😃

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts