+ Reply
Page 113 of 884 FirstFirst ... 13 63 103111112113114115 123 163 213 613 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
...
  1. #2241
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,022
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 19,800 Times in 3,984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    OH look .. we´ve also got a mylocation.txt in the UniAW6.1_LS
    Oops.

    It will be gone in ten minutes, uploading again now.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

  3. #2242
    iPhone? More like MyPhone joshlogic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    463
    Thanked 158 Times in 74 Posts

    Grant will be happy to see that!


    "I also added a new option for changing the Hi/Lo temps on the 4 day forecast so Hi is first instead of the default Lo being first. This is now in all versions".

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to joshlogic For This Useful Post:

    NewdestinyX (04-20-2013)

  5. #2243
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,022
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 19,800 Times in 3,984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Drkr View Post
    I have the iwidget version with full screen weather wallpapers set to true. However, the wallpaper covers whatever apps I have on that page (even though they are still there and can be tapped to open but can't see them). Is there a workaround for this or is it the nature of the iwidget app? Thanks!
    Mmm, you obviously didn't take any notice of the warning in the config file!

    Quote Originally Posted by joshlogic View Post
    Grant will be happy to see that!


    "I also added a new option for changing the Hi/Lo temps on the 4 day forecast so Hi is first instead of the default Lo being first. This is now in all versions".
    LOL.. Yeah, that's why I did it, so I see no more stories about it LOL...

    Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    OH look .. we´ve also got a mylocation.txt in the UniAW6.1_LS

    got you Ian

    LOL.. I was their, that's the hotel I stay in when I'm in Hong Kong, but I'm in the Philippines now.

    Bet you can't find me now. LOL..
    Lat=10.168498
    Long=124.758662

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Drkr View Post
    I have the iwidget version with full screen weather wallpapers set to true. However, the wallpaper covers whatever apps I have on that page (even though they are still there and can be tapped to open but can't see them). Is there a workaround for this or is it the nature of the iwidget app? Thanks!
    This is just the way iWidgets work, that's why there is no option in the iWidget options for any sort of full screen backgrounds.

    =============

    Lockscreen has been updated again just to remove the location.txt file.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-20-2013 at 05:43 AM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    5Drkr (04-20-2013), Hip5 (04-24-2013), joshlogic (04-20-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-20-2013), King_O_Hill (04-20-2013), lostinthemes (04-20-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mfisherbsu (04-20-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-20-2013), RKO1195 (04-20-2013), Tiababy (04-20-2013)

  7. #2244
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,057
    Thanks
    4,379
    Thanked 9,160 Times in 4,595 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 5Drkr View Post
    I have the iwidget version with full screen weather wallpapers set to true. However, the wallpaper covers whatever apps I have on that page (even though they are still there and can be tapped to open but can't see them). Is there a workaround for this or is it the nature of the iwidget app? Thanks!
    iWidgets always run over top of icons. If you want it to run behind the icons you'll have to use WinterBoard or PerPageHTML versions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I also added a new option for changing the Hi/Lo temps on the 4 day forecast so Hi is first instead of the default Lo being first. This is now in all versions.
    Very kind of you to add this, Ian!! Appreciate it. In America Hi is always before low in forecasts. You da man!!

    Quote Originally Posted by C2CA View Post
    We need uniAW6.1_SB3. The current version is broken I constantly have to respring to get weather animation back.
    Max said he was working on it. It's not an Ian project. So you'll need to be patient until Max can update the SB3 mod he did. Ian added many things to UniAW 6.1. This will present a challenge for Max to incorporate. So just hang in there. Saying that it "needs to be done" once a day isn't going to get it done any faster... jes' sayin'..
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-20-2013 at 06:28 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    5Drkr (04-20-2013), Marty McFly (04-20-2013)

  9. #2245
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Ian how can i incorporate another widget into Uniaw6.1 Wb so that it works behind the overlay im using ! the widget is in the screenshot ! the minimal clockdate widget by Schnedi ! my overlay will cover the sides so i want the clock date widget to show behind the overlay ! this can only be done if i could put the minimal clock date widget INTO uniaw ! TIA
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0615.png  

  10. #2246
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,022
    Thanks
    7,811
    Thanked 19,800 Times in 3,984 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Ian how can i incorporate another widget into Uniaw6.1 Wb so that it works behind the overlay im using ! the widget is in the screenshot ! the minimal clockdate widget by Schnedi ! my overlay will cover the sides so i want the clock date widget to show behind the overlay ! this can only be done if i could put the minimal clock date widget INTO uniaw ! TIA
    I'm a wee bit confused but you can add all the folders of your other widget into the main folder of the UniAW6, just be sure they don't have the same name, if it's just an html file with no folders just put that into the main UniAW6 theme folder.

    Then in the UniAW6.html fill add this in the head section: (Replace "YOUR_WIFGETS_NAME" with the name of your other html file) You might also need to make the z-index 0 (zero), it depends on the z-index on the overlay you have.
    If your widget is already named "Widget.html, just re-name it to anything you want and match that name in the object data link below.


    <object data="YOUR_WIDGETS_NAME.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index: 1;"></object>

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    ipawnforfun (04-20-2013), King_O_Hill (04-20-2013), MamaJaay (04-25-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

  12. #2247
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,198
    Thanks
    4,279
    Thanked 16,790 Times in 4,022 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    --One thing I still don't understand - why to some weather mod makers - including Ian -put the Low Temp to the left of the High temp? That's not the way it's listed on any weather service I've ever seen. It's always High to the left. Is the High on the Left and American thing?
    Smash is the same way I like it better. Low to high
    Attachment 633470

  13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-24-2013), King_O_Hill (04-20-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), NewdestinyX (04-20-2013)

  14. #2248
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm a wee bit confused but you can add all the folders of your other widget into the main folder of the UniAW6, just be sure they don't have the same name, if it's just an html file with no folders just put that into the main UniAW6 theme folder.

    Then in the UniAW6.html fill add this in the head section: (Replace "YOUR_WIFGETS_NAME" with the name of your other html file) You might also need to make the z-index 0 (zero), it depends on the z-index on the overlay you have.
    If your widget is already named "Widget.html, just re-name it to anything you want and match that name in the object data link below.


    <object data="YOUR_WIDGETS_NAME.html" type="text/html" style="position: absolute; width: 320px; height: 480px; z-index: 1;"></object>
    Thanks will try that ! ^^. and can i specify spots to end and start the sun and moon's animation ? like 25px right it should start and 25 px left it should end ! sorry for being a pain

  15. #2249
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ahh_boi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    194
    Thanks
    408
    Thanked 47 Times in 37 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi all,

    I'm afraid I have been at it again.


    Every download link in post 1 has been updated again.
    Huh? I'm using the winterboard version, do I have to redownload again?

  16. #2250
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Tiababy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Farnborough
    Posts
    195
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 395 Times in 118 Posts

    Yes he has updated it due to a bug that was found. So he got rid of the bug, go grab the new one

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiababy For This Useful Post:

    ahh_boi (04-20-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-20-2013)

  18. #2251
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,350
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 4,785 Times in 1,061 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Can you share the Ben and Jerry balloon, please?
    +1 - yes please.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Max said he was working on it. It's not an Ian project. So you'll need to be patient until Max can update the SB3 mod he did. Ian added many things to UniAW 6.1. This will present a challenge for Max to incorporate. So just hang in there. Saying that it "needs to be done" once a day isn't going to get it done any faster... jes' sayin'..
    Well said.

  19. #2252
    My iPhone is a Part of Me VOLTAGExDT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    860
    Thanks
    484
    Thanked 1,862 Times in 499 Posts

    here you guys go

    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-background.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-bigsechand.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-hourhand.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-minhand.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-node.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-smallsechand.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-clock.png

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to VOLTAGExDT For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (04-20-2013), kevin.e.white (05-15-2013)

  21. #2253
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Can someone share any alt balloons? Please

  22. #2254
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Credits to sigit for the original image and Ian for this more than awesome theme xD but still Ian one question how can i control from where the sun and moon start and end their animation TIA !


    Quote Originally Posted by jelleheindryckx View Post
    Can someone share any alt balloons? Please
    Asian Balloons ?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-image.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon1.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon2.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon3.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon4.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon5.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon7.png   UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-balloon9.png  

    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 04-20-2013 at 09:32 AM.

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (04-20-2013), lostinthemes (04-20-2013), NewdestinyX (04-20-2013)

  24. #2255
    The Formulator Marty McFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Barrie
    Posts
    1,350
    Thanks
    4,420
    Thanked 4,785 Times in 1,061 Posts

    Hoping for a little help from the coding wizards. I'm pretty sure you'll be able to see what I'm trying to accomplish just by looking at the line below but it's not working quite right. If the yahoo wind speed is greater then what's defined in config.js, the wind animation kicks in. However I don't want the wind animation to activate in any rainy or snowy conditions because in those cases I would rather see the precipitation animation. But if it's just fair, cloudy, partly cloudy, etc. AND the wind is greater then config.js, I would rather have the wind animation activate.

    With the line below, the wind does indeed activate in snow and thunderstorm (exactly what I don't want). If I remove the "OR" part and take "thunderstorm" right out it does work and in snowy conditions, I see the snow animation instead of the wind animation. I'm pretty sure it's just a syntax thing as I'm fairly new to coding and not completely sure on brackets and such. Thanks so much!

    if (obj.windspeed > Speed_For_Wind && (Conditions[obj.icon] != "snow") || (Conditions[obj.icon] != "thunderstorm"))
    {
    filename = "wind";
    }

    EDIT: SOLVED! Posted what worked below.
    Last edited by Marty McFly; 04-20-2013 at 10:22 AM.

  25. #2256
    Green Apple iamevl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NE UK
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 54 Times in 33 Posts

    how about different clock faces?

    some semitrans would b nice
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3585142&dateline=1347  707776

  26. #2257
    Livin the iPhone Life jelleheindryckx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Gent belgium
    Posts
    1,681
    Thanks
    247
    Thanked 890 Times in 473 Posts

    Haha thnx ipawnforfun but I meant some like once posted from Ben&jerry en the one from Up and darth vader

  27. #2258
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Thought I was the only one that had the astronaut taking his daily stroll.

    Ian's got so much going on I didn't want to bother him...low and behold, he fixed it anyway.

    Thank You Ian for ALL you do!!!





    UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0041.pngUniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5-img_0042.png

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-20-2013)

  29. #2259
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bliken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    757
    Thanks
    720
    Thanked 445 Times in 295 Posts

    I d/l the 6.1LS VERSION and I love it. Sun moves across the sky. The transparent status bar works too.

    Just need the 4 day forecast.

    Any ideas to get the 4day forecast to show?? I went through the config and said false to the 4day forecast hiding.

    Anyone have ideas?
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1366473564.869137.jpg

  30. #2260
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bliken View Post
    I d/l the 6.1LS VERSION and I love it. Sun moves across the sky. The transparent status bar works too.

    Just need the 4 day forecast.

    Any ideas to get the 4day forecast to show?? I went through the config and said false to the 4day forecast hiding.

    Anyone have ideas?
    Attachment 633499
    UniAW6.1_LS (LockScreen version with touch screen forecast)
    Not sure but have you tried tapping on the screen?
    Last edited by siemprelisto; 04-20-2013 at 10:19 AM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-24-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts