Page 102 of 884 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 17670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

  1. #2021
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,519
    Thanks
    42,206
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Sorry again for all the changes!
    Bro, no apologies necessary!

    That's what we're here for, to test this **** out and help you get it where you want it!

    Thanks for all you've been putting in!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-20-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013), joshlogic (04-19-2013), Marty McFly (04-18-2013), RKO1195 (04-19-2013)

  3. #2022
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    No I'm not from Australia (though I have been their a few times) I'm from Scotland M8, I lived in Hong Kong for 10 years and now I live in the Philippines, I'm at home now.
    I work all over the world, I never know where I'm going till a couple of days before!
    I work for a German Company (Herrenknecht AG)

    ====================
    ====================
    ====================

    Just updated the "PP_No_ANIM" version again, somehow I broke the 4 day forecast, should be ok now.

    Sorry again for all the changes!
    Just looked at your company's Wikipedia page... I've seen a couple shows about the machines yall have.

    Has your company ever been feature on the Discovery Channel or one of those shows?

    What aspect of the company are you in?

    Thank You so much for sharing your Brilliant work!!!

    Best Regards from Houston, Texas...

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013)

  5. #2023
    can someone please help me.
    I try and try to get the night and day change wallpaper on iphone 5 but nothing shows on my SB.
    I got and renamed 2 Walls, changed something in the UniAW6_iph5.css but i don't get the Walls. Damn....:-)

    I got only the animation. What can i do or what must i change?

    I can using the animation only SB Winterboard theme and i use a animation only widget for the moment.

  6. #2024
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Just a matter of getting my own weather walls together at this point so shouldn't be too long
    Hey Max, just FYI, I added a feature to the i4 version of your mod. Now every time the LS activates, one of four background (weather themed) images is chosen at random. I often get the same weather conditions for many hours at a time where I live. This way, at least it's not the same background image the whole time.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Max_Pa1n (04-19-2013), nateD (04-19-2013)

  8. #2025
    Quote Originally Posted by Max_Pa1n View Post
    Yes I had the prob too never said I didn't so glad it seems to be fixed Ian is the man
    Was only asking because NOT ALL of us had the switch from day to night problem. Very weird. If it was Ian's widget it should have affected everyone.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. #2026
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Bro, no apologies necessary!

    That's what we're here for, to test this **** out and help you get it where you want it!

    Thanks for all you've been putting in!
    I was thinking the same thing. Ian, no apologies please. You're awesome!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marty McFly For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013)

  11. #2027
    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    Hey Max, just FYI, I added a feature to the i4 version of your mod. Now every time the LS activates, one of four background (weather themed) images is chosen at random. I often get the same weather conditions for many hours at a time where I live. This way, at least it's not the same background image the whole time.
    Great idea, Marty!! Will you be sharing?
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Marty McFly (04-18-2013)

  13. #2028
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,045
    Thanks
    7,871
    Thanked 19,939 Times in 4,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    can someone please help me.
    I try and try to get the night and day change wallpaper on iphone 5 but nothing shows on my SB.
    I got and renamed 2 Walls, changed something in the UniAW6_iph5.css but i don't get the Walls. Damn....:-)

    I got only the animation. What can i do or what must i change?

    I can using the animation only SB Winterboard theme and i use a animation only widget for the moment.
    You don't need to touch the UniAW css files, just replace the images (must be .png files) then activate them in the Config.js file:
    var show_day_night_walls = false; (Set it to "true")

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Kazuyoshi (04-18-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

  15. #2029
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,519
    Thanks
    42,206
    Thanked 17,980 Times in 6,537 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hasiphone View Post
    can someone please help me.
    I try and try to get the night and day change wallpaper on iphone 5 but nothing shows on my SB.
    I got and renamed 2 Walls, changed something in the UniAW6_iph5.css but i don't get the Walls. Damn....:-)

    I got only the animation. What can i do or what must i change?

    I can using the animation only SB Winterboard theme and i use a animation only widget for the moment.
    Just download version 6.1 on the first post, put you images where the config file tells you, then turn it on in the config file and done! No need to mess with the CSS file at all!

    @Ian
    Touché' my friend!

    You got me this time!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013)

  17. #2030
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,045
    Thanks
    7,871
    Thanked 19,939 Times in 4,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by siemprelisto View Post
    Just looked at your company's Wikipedia page... I've seen a couple shows about the machines yall have.

    Has your company ever been feature on the Discovery Channel or one of those shows?

    What aspect of the company are you in?

    Thank You so much for sharing your Brilliant work!!!

    Best Regards from Houston, Texas...
    Hi,

    When my Company sells one of these machines, they send me to train people how to assemble and pilot them.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    mrsmickey (04-25-2013), nateD (04-19-2013), siemprelisto (04-18-2013)

  19. #2031
    UniAW!! Long may it live on the phones of thousands!!

    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (04-20-2013), Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013), nateD (04-19-2013)

  21. #2032
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Great idea, Marty!! Will you be sharing?
    For sure! Birds, aircraft and all. Can't wait. Actually looking to nuke those angry birds too. I've had enough of them

  22. #2033
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,045
    Thanks
    7,871
    Thanked 19,939 Times in 4,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Bro, no apologies necessary!

    That's what we're here for, to test this **** out and help you get it where you want it!

    Thanks for all you've been putting in!
    Cheers Brian,

    Just feel sorry for Max, Mj and whoever else is modding it, I should have beta tested it really as doing 4 at the same time did get confusing sometimes because they are not all the same! LOL..

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    GibMcfragger (04-18-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-18-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013)

  24. #2034
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Cheers Brian,

    Just feel sorry for Max, Mj and whoever else is modding it, I should have beta tested it really as doing 4 at the same time did get confusing sometimes because they are not all the same! LOL..
    Bro, there is never a need to apologize for missing something. You put so much time into all versions of UNIAW, and ask nothing in return. Everyone here understands that. We say thanks, we don't complain.

  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GibMcfragger For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013), joshlogic (04-19-2013), nateD (04-19-2013), RKO1195 (04-19-2013), Wildfowler (04-19-2013)

  26. #2035
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    1,232
    Thanked 436 Times in 197 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Marty McFly View Post
    For sure! Birds, aircraft and all. Can't wait. Actually looking to nuke those angry birds too. I've had enough of them
    what the hell ... you don´t like my bird´s :P
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  27. #2036
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    San Miguel, El Salvador
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    I used The WB version, changed the "widget.html "to "wallpaper.html" and activated the functions I wanted from false to true; one of them happens to be the analog clock, (also there's a digital clock), but it doesn? seem to work, it's stuck on 12:00 o'clock:

  28. #2037
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    1,034
    Thanked 193 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Hi,

    When my Company sells one of these machines, they send me to train people how to assemble and pilot them.
    Wow... from what I've seen of these machines, that surely must be a Major undertaking!!!

    Sounds like very interesting work.

    Thanks for sharing that aspect of yourself...

    Best Regards

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to siemprelisto For This Useful Post:

    Ian Nicoll (04-18-2013), Marty McFly (04-19-2013)

  30. #2038
    I downloaded the winterboard 6.1 version and its showing am image behind the animations...

    Edit: nvm i edited the config file.

    Edit: how to incorporate the winterboard version into other widgets so that the animation stays behind the overlay of that widget???
    Last edited by wakeenaushad; 04-18-2013 at 11:20 PM.

  31. #2039
    Modder & Coder Ian Nicoll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    From Scotland, live in the Philippines.
    Posts
    5,045
    Thanks
    7,871
    Thanked 19,939 Times in 4,004 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by MrlnVrgs View Post
    I used The WB version, changed the "widget.html "to "wallpaper.html" and activated the functions I wanted from false to true; one of them happens to be the analog clock, (also there's a digital clock), but it doesn? seem to work, it's stuck on 12:00 o'clock:
    The WinterBoard version is "Animations only" I didn't want to have the clock running in the background so I disabled it in the UniAW6.js file, (guess I really should have removed the option in the Config file too)

    But it's easy to re-activate it.

    In the UniAW6.js file, scroll down till you see the title "ANALOG CLOCK"
    You have to delete 3 lines of code to re-activate the analog clock and they are all marked already

    Here is the 3 lines of code you have to delete (all 3 lines start with /*, make sure you remove those symbols too)

    /* (delete this line to re-activate (1 of 3)
    /* (delete this line to re-activate (2 of 3)
    */ //(delete this line to re-activate (3 of 3)


    Quote Originally Posted by wakeenaushad View Post
    I downloaded the winterboard 6.1 version and its showing am image behind the animations...

    Edit: nvm i edited the config file.

    Edit: how to incorporate the winterboard version into other widgets so that the animation stays behind the overlay of that widget???
    With the use of "z-index:", higher numbers will be in front of lower numbers
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 04-18-2013 at 11:44 PM.

    "If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

  32. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

    Dexy88 (04-19-2013), Hip5 (04-20-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-19-2013), King_O_Hill (04-19-2013), MrlnVrgs (04-18-2013), mrsmickey (04-25-2013), nateD (04-19-2013), wakeenaushad (04-18-2013)

  33. #2040
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    With the use of "z-index:", higher numbers will be in front of lower numbers
    So i can specify any number?

Page 102 of 884 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92100101102103104 112 152 202 602 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •