+ Reply
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4 44525354
Results 1,061 to 1,068 of 1068

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NextGenUI [A HD Theme]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I just bought the iPad version and its working great so far. How can i change the icons so they all look the same? using the glaskart theme as someone
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just bought the iPad version and its working great so far.

How can i change the icons so they all look the same? using the glaskart theme as someone mentioned.

and the other themes designed for nextGenUi, are they ported to ipad version yet?

thanks
    Last edited by simplyb; 05-26-2014 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks

Hi there. Just came across tour theme recently and wondered if the is a trial version of it or anything. Seems like a decent concept but until you try something you just never know.

Just wanted to able to check it out before deciding whether to purchase. Cheers

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,112 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by simplyb View Post
    I just bought the iPad version and its working great so far.

How can i change the icons so they all look the same? using the glaskart theme as someone mentioned.

and the other themes designed for nextGenUi, are they ported to ipad version yet?

thanks
    Hey thanks for the feedback, if you are trying to run WinterBoard with NGUI it is possible however not entirely supported at the moment - I need to add an option in settings to get it to pull the icons from WB and not the NGUI theme system. Themes for NGUI will work on both iPhone and iPad

Quote Originally Posted by Nickaberdeen View Post
    Hi there. Just came across tour theme recently and wondered if the is a trial version of it or anything. Seems like a decent concept but until you try something you just never know.

Just wanted to able to check it out before deciding whether to purchase. Cheers
    Sorry dude, unfortunately it is a great deal of work for me to implement some sort of trial system but if you email me via cydia I can try and help you out

Quote Originally Posted by 3xploit View Post
    I'm having exact same problem and nothing is working. Help!
    Apologies on the late reply for this one, been very busy finishing my degree! On iOS 6, WinterBoard is a conflict for some reason which I doubt I will be able to work out to be honest due to not owning a device on iOS 6 =/ Just disable or remove WB to get it to work fine!

Quote Originally Posted by lalit1 View Post
    Hi

I purchased this theme @$2.99 . I have installed it properly . But it is not working on my iphone 4 ios 6. Please guide me. BTW it is saying to update NGUI or pay for the same. What does it mean? And I have spent above money on it so why should I suppose to pay more for the same?

Waiting for the response.
    Have you just tried updating NGUI? It sounds like you are using a version that is still in beta/old: 4.3.18 is the latest
    Last edited by GroovyCarrot; 05-31-2014 at 06:32 AM.

Thanks

Hi all,
    Firstly thank you @GroovyCarrot for this amazing theme, by far the best I've seen or used and well worth the money spent.
    Secondly thanks to all who have posted there modded versions on here i love your work.
    And lastly as my little helper i had an issue with the old springboard icon layout overlapping the current theme this was only happening when i was accessing the apps that i had docked. Fix :- i removed the docked apps before activating nextGenUI.
    This may or may not help
    Cheers

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,112 Times in 464 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darkmage View Post
    Hi all,
    Firstly thank you @GroovyCarrot for this amazing theme, by far the best I've seen or used and well worth the money spent.
    Secondly thanks to all who have posted there modded versions on here i love your work.
    And lastly as my little helper i had an issue with the old springboard icon layout overlapping the current theme this was only happening when i was accessing the apps that i had docked. Fix :- i removed the docked apps before activating nextGenUI.
    This may or may not help
    Cheers
    Thanks for the report on this dude, I should be able to work out and fix whatever is causing this bug glad you're enjoying it!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

gdd2010 (06-28-2014), King_O_Hill (06-22-2014)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Wondering if you could help me out, I downloaded this theme but grabbed a cracked one instead. I'll happily pay for it without issue, but the problem I'm having is that I'm stuck when the phone boots up.

The piracy warning crashes when I try to exit or go to cydia and reboots into safe mode so I have no way to turn it off to purchase it through cydia.

My phone is mostly useless at this point unless I use it in safe mode.
    I logged in through SSH and deleted the nextgenui folder but this didn't help.

Are there any other files I can delete to clear this up and get my phone back to use|?

Nevermind, I found a list of files to delete. Fixed the problem then purchased it.

omfg, it's amazing.... how is this even possible on iOS?
    Last edited by GRNDPNDR; 07-19-2014 at 09:48 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,412 Times in 6,359 Posts

All is possible on iOS!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Love this.. But I have a quick question.. I used to run this on my old iPhone 4S and whenever I double tapped my home button to swap apps it would make the background all black with an animated circle in the middle.. I kind of liked it.. But I have upgraded my phone to the 5S and waited a bit to jailbreak it.. I used Pangu to jailbreak my 7.1.2 and installed this again.. Everything runs smooth as silk except there is no longer an animated background when I swap apps. It just defaults to whatever my background was prior to installation. Was that just an old feature since removed or is it possibly a bug because of the version of iOS I am running?

+ Reply
Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 444525354