Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NextGenUI [A HD Theme]

Not to be a bother, but any updates for incompatibility for iOS 5? Still getting the plist not found error.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ditharia For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-06-2013)

hi all
    i would like to know if this theme will work on ios7 JB ?

thank

Quote Originally Posted by karsben View Post
    hi all
    i would like to know if this theme will work on ios7 JB ?

thank
    Seeing that there currently is not a JB for iOS 7, how could we possibly answer that question with any certainty?

At this point we believe that all theming platforms will not work unless updated.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-06-2013), mcooper (10-06-2013)

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,216 Times in 483 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ditharia View Post
    Not to be a bother, but any updates for incompatibility for iOS 5? Still getting the plist not found error.
    Yeah really sorry about this one man, since I'm off ios6 haven't been able to do any work at all, also have a dissertation to work on this year so finding a balance but since I'm on ios7 at the moment I'm trying to jailbreak and see if I can work on a port over at the same time, so we'll see if I have any success but otherwise I will downgrade and continue work until the ios6 version and try to get this compatible - have no way of going all the way down to ios5 though so can't work on that directly

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Seeing that there currently is not a JB for iOS 7, how could we possibly answer that question with any certainty?

At this point we believe that all theming platforms will not work unless updated.
    Best assumption to make really, the iPhone 4 jailbreak for iOS 7 isn't in a stage anywhere near public release and even as a developer I'm struggling to get my phone in a state I can even do work on, as I said though if I don't have any success I'll have to downgrade but need to see when I've got a nice amount of free time to work

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-11-2013), mcooper (10-11-2013)

hi again guys, i write to let you know that ngui create on my iphone a problem with apps... it doesn t let me open apps like facebook, whatsapp and also games....if i switch back to defoult theme they works. it appens sometimes. then fore some time they works also on ngui... any news about the update?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NimbleFire View Post
    hi again guys, i write to let you know that ngui create on my iphone a problem with apps... it doesn t let me open apps like facebook, whatsapp and also games....if i switch back to defoult theme they works. it appens sometimes. then fore some time they works also on ngui... any news about the update?
    Hey man, real sorry for the late reply, hadn't noticed you'd posted about this bug!

It seems to me the problem is likely a conflicting tweak somewhere perhaps, unfortunately no one has given me a definite conflict regarding other tweaks at the moment despite a few seemingly random bugs that occur. Have you made sure you've disabled any springboard extensions you have installed like Springtomize and Iconoclasm?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-22-2013)

I just bought this theme. Its awesome! It was crashing my springboard every time i loaded it, it took me awhile to figure it out. It doesn't like bytafont. But thats okay. The only thing i would like to change is the fact i cant put apps on the main wheel. I really want to place the apps i use all the time on the wheel in a circle, kinda like the original version. Is there a way i can edit it in iFile to accomplish this? Thanks for a awesome theme!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to greenpois0n7 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-31-2013)

Default updated my ngui
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Hey folks !

I got the awesomely good news on my way back home from work and hit the 'Update' button. Cydia did its thing, and didn't ask for a respring when done.

I resprang, then loaded NGUI4 in DreamBoard, which brought up the runtime error : no plist found popup, with options to continue or to exit.

I exited to SpringBoard, then rebooted, still the same in DreamBoard.

Uninstalled NGUI in Cydia, rebooted and installed it back, rebooting after. Even without opening DreamBoard the error popup showed up.

What can I do different ?

Thanks.
    Updated my ngui, everytime I activate it it goes to safe mode. please I need help

I had the issue when on iOS 5.1.1

I'm not jailbreak'd anymore.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Default ngui4
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Do u have activator installed?
    updated to ngui4 and everytime I activate it, ot goes to safe mode. I already uninstalled activator. still its not working. help please thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by ambinjankalbo View Post
    updated to ngui4 and everytime I activate it, ot goes to safe mode. I already uninstalled activator. still its not working. help please thank you!
    Email the author from within Cydia so he can check the logs. You should be good.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (11-12-2013), King_O_Hill (11-11-2013)

Thanks

NextGenUI will be ported over to iOS7 over the next week Also dependency on DreamBoard will be dropped and I'll release this as a tweak or something - just trying to decide how I can go about giving people the option to switch it on and off like DreamBoard provides

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-07-2013), gdd2010 (12-07-2013), King_O_Hill (12-07-2013), mcooper (12-07-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    NextGenUI will be ported over to iOS7 over the next week Also dependency on DreamBoard will be dropped and I'll release this as a tweak or something - just trying to decide how I can go about giving people the option to switch it on and off like DreamBoard provides
    You should be able to create a simple GUI in the settings pane with an on/off switch at the minimum.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-07-2013), mcooper (12-07-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Thanks

Sweet! Just waiting for the jailbreak.

Thanks

You should be able to create a simple GUI in the settings pane with an on/off switch at the minimum.
    Yeah I think just something simple like that will do it so I'll look into it

Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Sweet! Just waiting for the jailbreak.
    It is a real shame the iOS7 jailbreak is so unstable at the moment but feels nice to get a chance to play around finally and get a jump on development before an official jailbreak is released

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-07-2013), mcooper (12-07-2013), NewdestinyX (12-07-2013)

Yeah I think just something simple like that will do it so I'll look into it
    Matchstic has done this with convergance.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

mcooper (12-07-2013)

Thanks

Matchstic has done this with convergance.
    Simple but effective, PreferenceLoader is doing its job on iOS7 fine too

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-08-2013), King_O_Hill (12-08-2013), Krima (12-08-2013), mcooper (12-08-2013)

Love this man.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-08-2013), mcooper (12-08-2013)

Simple but effective, PreferenceLoader is doing its job on iOS7 fine too
    I know your still working on it, but maybe put the toggle inside the pane for better visual flow. Also make sure that you put a cool icon there too! Nice job!

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (12-08-2013), mcooper (12-08-2013)

What do you mean by 'inside the pane' Brian ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Page 30 of 54 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast