+ Reply
Page 29 of 54 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 1068

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: NextGenUI [A HD Theme]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Are there black bars at the top and bottom of the iPhone 5 when the theme is applied?
...
  1. #561
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Are there black bars at the top and bottom of the iPhone 5 when the theme is applied?

  2. #562
    . mcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    3,363
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerx44 View Post
    Are there black bars at the top and bottom of the iPhone 5 when the theme is applied?
    No
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-29-2013)

  4. #563
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    We talking about the "Nextgenui 4.1-1" and not the "nextgenui iP5 " right? I already have the iphone 5 ver

  5. #564
    . mcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    3,363
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerx44 View Post
    We talking about the "Nextgenui 4.1-1" and not the "nextgenui iP5 " right? I already have the iphone 5 ver
    Correct. Nextgenui version 4. Nextgen3 had a i4 version and i5 version Nextgen4 works on both.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-29-2013), King_O_Hill (09-29-2013)

  7. #565
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

    Hey sorry I need some help again,
    I don't see any of the nodes appearing, the only thing I have is the middle circle. Color changing works, browsing through all icons works as well, but scrolling around the entire wallpaper, it's empty
    Last edited by slayerx44; 09-29-2013 at 12:54 AM.

  8. #566
    . mcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    3,363
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerx44 View Post
    Thanks for your help! I really appreciate it!

    Hey sorry I need some help again,
    I don't see any of the nodes appearing, the only thing I have is the middle circle. Color changing works, browsing through all icons works as well, but scrolling around the entire wallpaper, it's empty
    Touch and hold a spot outside the big node and it will allow you to place any app in that spot or you can choose to create a folder node in that spot.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-29-2013), King_O_Hill (09-29-2013)

  10. #567
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Heh, sorry I'm such a klutz, thanks for your help yet again!

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slayerx44 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-29-2013), mcooper (09-29-2013)

  12. #568
    . mcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    3,363
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerx44 View Post
    Heh, sorry I'm such a klutz, thanks for your help yet again!
    No problem at all. Thats what MMI forum is all about.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-29-2013), GroovyCarrot (09-30-2013), King_O_Hill (09-29-2013)

  14. #569
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 470 Posts

    Glad you got it sussed!

    I should mention I was working a little last night and while in iFunbox I managed to accidentally move the /var symlink on my phone into a random folder and it broke my phone _ Had to restore to iOS 7 after trying a million and one ways to try and get SHH and $ ld the symlink back but no luck. I've apparently got 6.1.3 blobs on cydia though so I've stitched a signed ispw this morning for me to downgrade at some point soon - going to enjoy iOS 7 for a while though I think and do it this weekend maybe

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-01-2013)

  16. #570
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Well, at least you can still downgrade. I'm stuck on ios7 on my ipad. Anyway, thanks for making the theme, it's a lot more unique than others, although , I hope you can include swipe gestures to access the "connect" menu like the "nextgenui iP5" well, that's my opinion in though.

    Edit : is it possible to change the Icons of apps in the folders/nodes? I can change the icons which appears when browsing all apps, but can't seem to change the ones in the folders/nodes

    Thanks for your time! And sorry for the long post, have a great day ahead!

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to slayerx44 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-01-2013)

  18. #571
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 470 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by slayerx44 View Post
    Well, at least you can still downgrade. I'm stuck on ios7 on my ipad. Anyway, thanks for making the theme, it's a lot more unique than others, although , I hope you can include swipe gestures to access the "connect" menu like the "nextgenui iP5" well, that's my opinion in though.

    Edit : is it possible to change the Icons of apps in the folders/nodes? I can change the icons which appears when browsing all apps, but can't seem to change the ones in the folders/nodes

    Thanks for your time! And sorry for the long post, have a great day ahead!
    No worries man, they all use the same images so just respring to give it a kick

    And I actually like iOS7 it's definitely apple's largest step up, first time i've never been too bothered about not having a jailbreak

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-01-2013), mcooper (10-01-2013)

  20. #572
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    10,054
    Thanks
    4,369
    Thanked 9,148 Times in 4,593 Posts

    I'm assuming you have iPhone 4, Groovy? Because downgrade will be impossible on 4S or 5 - even with blobs and stitched ipsw.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. #573
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,488
    Thanks
    42,001
    Thanked 17,890 Times in 6,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I'm assuming you have iPhone 4, Groovy? Because downgrade will be impossible on 4S or 5 - even with blobs and stitched ipsw.
    Yes he does.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-01-2013)

  23. #574
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Hi groovycarrot,

    I having this problem with ngui4 it seems to be conflicting with my volume and mute buttons. When I press volume up or down or mute my springboardcrashes.. tried returning to my ios6.1.2 springboard and volume buttons doest crash my springboard. Need some help...

  24. #575
    . mcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    3,363
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bonclem View Post
    Hi groovycarrot,

    I having this problem with ngui4 it seems to be conflicting with my volume and mute buttons. When I press volume up or down or mute my springboardcrashes.. tried returning to my ios6.1.2 springboard and volume buttons doest crash my springboard. Need some help...
    Are you using the buttons as toggles for "Activator"?
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-04-2013)

  26. #576
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    549
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 2,136 Times in 470 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bonclem View Post
    Hi groovycarrot,

    I having this problem with ngui4 it seems to be conflicting with my volume and mute buttons. When I press volume up or down or mute my springboardcrashes.. tried returning to my ios6.1.2 springboard and volume buttons doest crash my springboard. Need some help...
    Hmm do you have any tweaks that affect the volume buttons or the popup HUD?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-04-2013)

  28. #577
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Hmm do you have any tweaks that affect the volume buttons or the popup HUD?
    hi groovycarrot and mcooper

    i have no toggles for activator and i have already disabled almost all other tweaks except bitesms and using bulatech lockscreen.. already reinstalled ngui4 but it still the same.. the sure thing is when the volume hud appears it suddenly crashes my springboard.. is there any way around this?

  29. #578
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,529
    Thanks
    32,833
    Thanked 9,534 Times in 3,909 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bonclem View Post
    hi groovycarrot and mcooper

    i have no toggles for activator and i have already disabled almost all other tweaks except bitesms and using bulatech lockscreen.. already reinstalled ngui4 but it still the same.. the sure thing is when the volume hud appears it suddenly crashes my springboard.. is there any way around this?
    Disable biteSMS. That's the issue I bet since their last update I've read on the thread.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (10-05-2013), mcooper (10-05-2013)

  31. #579
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Disable biteSMS. That's the issue I bet since their last update I've read on the thread.
    Just tried removing bitesms but still volume buttons crashing my springboard.. is there any way to disable voleme controls for ngui4 or is there any other way around to control volume and mute, i love ngui4 and dont want to remove it

  32. #580
    . mcooper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    785
    Thanks
    3,363
    Thanked 1,498 Times in 618 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by bonclem View Post
    Just tried removing bitesms but still volume buttons crashing my springboard.. is there any way to disable voleme controls for ngui4 or is there any other way around to control volume and mute, i love ngui4 and dont want to remove it
    When I had bite issues I ended up removing both bite and nextgen rebooting then running iCleaner then rebooting again then reinstalling nextgen. Then rebooting again. Just keep messing with it. What phone and IOS are you on?
    Last edited by mcooper; 10-05-2013 at 11:47 AM.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-05-2013), King_O_Hill (10-05-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts