Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: NextGenUI [A HD Theme]

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Wyndwarrior has a working beta on his repo.
    But only for beta testers.

And it's not working for me now since my iLex restore. Reinstalled many times. Very bummed. Wish I knew why it suddenly stopped working.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-19-2013), mcooper (09-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Wyndwarrior has a working beta on his repo.
    That's awesome. I loved backboard when it worked. Any idea of when it will be released?

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But only for beta testers.

And it's not working for me now since my iLex restore.
    iLex doesn't seem to "clean" all that great. At least in my experience. But it is definitely better than nothing!

Off topic, sorry Jake.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013)

Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 472 Posts

No worries, I've never understood what backboard does, I uninstalled it 5 minutes after downloading it, does it just save your iconstate.plist?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mcooper View Post
    That's awesome. I loved backboard when it worked. Any idea of when it will be released?
    No clue, nope. Haven't been speaking with the dev.

I've been thinking BackBoard managed your tweaks' settings like Iconoclasm's, or better even : WinterBoard's. Seems like it doesn't.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), mcooper (09-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    No worries, I've never understood what backboard does, I uninstalled it 5 minutes after downloading it, does it just save your iconstate.plist?
    I think it creates a backup for all the settings, icon layout, wallpaper, folders, Pretty much everything. So you can save multiple layouts for the same theme or different themes. Kind of like dreamboard for Winterboard themes.
    As long as there's hate in your heart, there'll be hate in the world. You can't fight for peace and you cannot capture freedom.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

I use backboard a lot. A must have tweak for those that like to change their layout.

[IMG]

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-19-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), mcooper (09-19-2013)

Backboard saves "everything" in your setup - basically. Only a couple things it can't read right now - iCleaner Substrate settings.. Few other things..

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-20-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), mcooper (09-19-2013)

Thanks

Ah that's cool, I guess I never use springboard anymore so I didn't find much use to it, cool if you like flicking themes frequently

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-20-2013), King_O_Hill (09-19-2013), mcooper (09-19-2013), NewdestinyX (09-19-2013)

guys i ve found something intresting about the color problem on nextgenui.... GroovyCarrot suggested me to install wheather widget to fix the wheather icon issue... i ve done that and the iphone was stuck in safe mode (probably it was a conflict with *******) anyway to get out from that situation i started deleting tweaks.... after about an hour without being able to exit this safe mode i found something intresting... till winterboard wasn t installed the defoult colors were seen properly on the screen, after winterboard installation it accept only white white black as colors. then i tried to change color without winterboard but i got stuck again on black screen... so the only way for me to get the defoult color is not having winterboard installed....hope this can help someway! sorry again for my bad english...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to NimbleFire For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-20-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NimbleFire View Post
    guys i ve found something intresting about the color problem on nextgenui.... GroovyCarrot suggested me to install wheather widget to fix the wheather icon issue... i ve done that and the iphone was stuck in safe mode (probably it was a conflict with *******) anyway to get out from that situation i started deleting tweaks.... after about an hour without being able to exit this safe mode i found something intresting... till winterboard wasn t installed the defoult colors were seen properly on the screen, after winterboard installation it accept only white white black as colors. then i tried to change color without winterboard but i got stuck again on black screen... so the only way for me to get the defoult color is not having winterboard installed....hope this can help someway! sorry again for my bad english...
    That's interesting but again points the really temperamental nature of this colour bug; see I have winter board and I'd imagine the vast majority of users using NGUI will also have winter board, and it is only a few that seem to experience this bug and under weird circumstances. Winter board shouldn't be causing an issue there really, I believe the bug stems from simply using a jailbreak environment, and the fact that NGUI pushes the OS to functionality that it wasn't necessarily built for

As I said before I will be solidifying the code for writing out the colours as I'm sure the way I do it now isn't the only way and I have already implemented a fail-safe just in case. Hoping to release this weekend but may need to run beta tests first

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-20-2013), King_O_Hill (09-20-2013), mcooper (09-20-2013)

Well, a Reset All Settings, done for a completely different reason, restored Backboard's normal functionality today! Yay! That was hard - being without Backboard.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hello every one. I'm new here but I just wanted to give a look at my lock screen.

I like the look of the included lock screen but for some reason it wouldn't display any notifications so I played with PS and a few tweaks to come up with this. I think it makes a nice effect, like the area is transitioning from "restricted" to "accessible". I've played with some red colors for "restricted" but I think I like the invert from white to black best. Thanks again Jake for the great theme.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to degd007 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2013), King_O_Hill (09-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Well, a Reset All Settings, done for a completely different reason, restored Backboard's normal functionality today! Yay! That was hard - being without Backboard.
    Nice one man glad you resolved it!

Lets keep on topic now though before a moderator makes a point

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2013), King_O_Hill (09-21-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Nice one man glad you resolved it!

Lets keep on topic now though before a moderator makes a point
    Haha! You're right, sir! My apologies! Don't want Simon dusting off his "ban hammer"..

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (09-21-2013), mcooper (09-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by degd007 View Post
    Hello every one. I'm new here but I just wanted to give a look at my lock screen.

I like the look of the included lock screen but for some reason it wouldn't display any notifications so I played with PS and a few tweaks to come up with this. I think it makes a nice effect, like the area is transitioning from "restricted" to "accessible". I've played with some red colors for "restricted" but I think I like the invert from white to black best. Thanks again Jake for the great theme.
    Hey man that looks really cool, love the fade effect - I do plan on redesigning the lockscreen, possibly breaking out of slide to unlock completely but I'm not sure really, redesigning the lockscreen competely will be quite a bit of work so i'll have to see if I can find the time.

Again looks really cool, some awesome ideas there! I'll think the spinning menu will make a comeback too since we're lacking a dock of sorts

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-21-2013), King_O_Hill (09-21-2013), mcooper (09-28-2013)

Is backboard supported on ios 6

Quote Originally Posted by AHTi.Raja View Post
    Is backboard supported on ios 6
    The old one (3.x Legacy) still works pretty well. You just need to respring from within Winterboard one more time after the respring Backboard automatically does when you change setups. The new Backboard is only in beta right now.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

AHTi.Raja (09-23-2013), Alfroggy (09-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,533 Times in 1,400 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I use backboard a lot. A must have tweak for those that like to change their layout.

[IMG]
    Still like to get my hands on Backboard

Hello, you have an awesome theme and I was wondering if it works on iPhone 5. I know you have a theme called "nextgenui iP5" but the one in referring to is the "Nextgenui 4.1-1" I think I've read somewhere that it works but there will be black bars at the top an bottom of the screen. Can you confirm you for me? thanks for your time!

Quote Originally Posted by slayerx44 View Post
    Hello, you have an awesome theme and I was wondering if it works on iPhone 5. I know you have a theme called "nextgenui iP5" but the one in referring to is the "Nextgenui 4.1-1" I think I've read somewhere that it works but there will be black bars at the top an bottom of the screen. Can you confirm you for me? thanks for your time!
    I have it on a 4s and 5 and it looks great on both.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to mcooper For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (09-29-2013)

Page 28 of 54 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 38 ... LastLast