+ Reply
Page 21 of 54 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 31 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1067

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: NextGenUI [A HD Theme]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sounds like something broke in the package. Jake will be up in a couple hours (UK time), he'll get on it.
...
  1. #401
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 343 Times in 218 Posts

    Sounds like something broke in the package. Jake will be up in a couple hours (UK time), he'll get on it.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013)

  3. #402
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 401 Posts

    Hey skip, tried to PM you back but you need to delete some PM's

    Check the other package on cydia called NextGenUI and install that one, not sure why but MMI didn't point the update to that package despite asking them even a couple of weeks before hand if it was possible haha.

    Yeah the i5 package is depreciated and I'll have it removed from Cydia

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), gdd2010 (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  5. #403
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 343 Times in 218 Posts

    Hey Groovy, I posted your front page in the iphone forums. Hope you get some traffic!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013)

  7. #404
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Manchester, England
    Posts
    2,001
    Thanks
    361
    Thanked 515 Times in 379 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Hey skip, tried to PM you back but you need to delete some PM's

    Check the other package on cydia called NextGenUI and install that one, not sure why but MMI didn't point the update to that package despite asking them even a couple of weeks before hand if it was possible haha.

    Yeah the i5 package is depreciated and I'll have it removed from Cydia
    Sorted now, thanks.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to skiptowncat For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), GroovyCarrot (09-05-2013)

  9. #405
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 401 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Hey Groovy, I posted your front page in the iphone forums. Hope you get some traffic!
    Thanks man I appreciate any publicity that can be pushed Still need to go about the internet myself and do some promoting!

    Quote Originally Posted by skiptowncat View Post
    Sorted now, thanks.
    Nice one man, glad that's sorted!

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  11. #406
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Love it! Kudos! Is anybody else having problems with activator though? It's not a huge concern, but every time I swipe up to try to get back to my home screen it brings me to a blank page. I actually have to press the home button to get back to the home screen. Not a big issue, I'm just so used to swiping up instead of pressing the home button, but I'm sure with time I can train myself to use the home button again

  12. #407
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 401 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizon810 View Post
    Love it! Kudos! Is anybody else having problems with activator though? It's not a huge concern, but every time I swipe up to try to get back to my home screen it brings me to a blank page. I actually have to press the home button to get back to the home screen. Not a big issue, I'm just so used to swiping up instead of pressing the home button, but I'm sure with time I can train myself to use the home button again
    So is activator not working when you swipe up from the bottom of the screen? I have that set to the app switcher and it works fine, what setting isn't it working on? And I suppose you could just use the home button for it's intended purpose hahaha

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  14. #408
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    So is activator not working when you swipe up from the bottom of the screen? I have that set to the app switcher and it works fine, what setting isn't it working on? And I suppose you could just use the home button for it's intended purpose hahaha
    Oops, my bad! It's not activator, it's zephyr that freezes it up. I guess I can use activator to create the same action but zephyr's animations are a lot smoother and appealing. Thanks for the help though!

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Rhizon810 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013)

  16. #409
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 401 Posts

    Ahh Zepyr, I haven't actually got that tweak man but I'll get some dollar together and buy it to see if I can get it working properly, sorry for the conflict at the moment but at least it's working and not just crashing

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  18. #410
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,968
    Thanks
    3,658
    Thanked 7,279 Times in 2,310 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GroovyCarrot View Post
    Ahh Zepyr, I haven't actually got that tweak man but I'll get some dollar together and buy it to see if I can get it working properly, sorry for the conflict at the moment but at least it's working and not just crashing
    Don't bother with it GroovyCarrot. You can't do anything with it because its an issue with Dreamboard.

  19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), King_O_Hill (09-05-2013), menard_00 (09-08-2013), Rhizon810 (09-05-2013)

  20. #411
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    No worries I'm content with the activator action. I do have one more question though. My notifications aren't popping up on the lock screen that comes with the package. I've switched over to one of my personal lock screens for now since I can see the notifications, but I'd love to use the one you've made! It looks so slick! I know I said it before but you did a great job on this!

  21. #412
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 343 Times in 218 Posts

    Ok. I set the name on my lockscreen. Now I am having trouble putting a "doodad" next to the clock. It keeps squishing the pic. Hmmm. Bit here it is so far.
    NextGenUI [A HD Theme]-img_0635.png

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013), GroovyCarrot (09-06-2013)

  23. #413
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    how to fix compatibility problem on the iphone 5? its saying this version is incompatible with this device

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to maatrix For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  25. #414
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,207
    Thanked 16,411 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maatrix View Post
    how to fix compatibility problem on the iphone 5? its saying this version is incompatible with this device
    Download the one that is version 4.1. Not the one that has i5. The plain NextGenUI.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013)

  27. #415
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Download the one that is version 4.1. Not the one that has i5. The plain NextGenUI.
    i did..the one thats with the i5 is just version 3.4-1...tried reinstalling dreamboard and stuff..still having the problem

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to maatrix For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  29. #416
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,865
    Thanks
    39,207
    Thanked 16,411 Times in 6,005 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maatrix View Post
    i did..the one thats with the i5 is just version 3.4-1...tried reinstalling dreamboard and stuff..still having the problem
    I know that GC is aware of the problem, but is in the UK and its 4AM there. Give him a few hours to wake up.

    Sorry bro.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (09-05-2013)

  31. #417
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Baguio City, Philippines
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    I know that GC is aware of the problem, but is in the UK and its 4AM there. Give him a few hours to wake up.

    Sorry bro.
    ya i know hehe sorry..just wanted to know if anybody else knows how to fix this hehe

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to maatrix For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-05-2013)

  33. #418
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 401 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by maatrix View Post
    ya i know hehe sorry..just wanted to know if anybody else knows how to fix this hehe
    Hey man just email me via cydia and I'll see if I can resolve the problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhizon810 View Post
    No worries I'm content with the activator action. I do have one more question though. My notifications aren't popping up on the lock screen that comes with the package. I've switched over to one of my personal lock screens for now since I can see the notifications, but I'd love to use the one you've made! It looks so slick! I know I said it before but you did a great job on this!
    Thanks man, I don't know why that happens to be honest, it's like only now and again something stops it from showing notifications but I'm redesigning the lock screen and the way it works anyway so i'll fix it
    Last edited by GroovyCarrot; 09-06-2013 at 03:36 AM.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-06-2013)

  35. #419
    My iPhone is a Part of Me gdd2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    in a barred spiral galaxy on the Cepheus-Draco border
    Posts
    610
    Thanks
    258
    Thanked 343 Times in 218 Posts

    Starting to get some Reddit traffic now. Lets hope it pics up for ya Jake!

    Dreamboard NextGenUI [A HD Theme] : iOSthemes

  36. The Following User Says Thank You to gdd2010 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-06-2013)

  37. #420
    Evil Genius Developer GroovyCarrot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Liverpool, United Kingdom
    Posts
    476
    Thanks
    92
    Thanked 1,634 Times in 401 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by gdd2010 View Post
    Starting to get some Reddit traffic now. Lets hope it pics up for ya Jake!

    Dreamboard NextGenUI [A HD Theme] : iOSthemes
    Nice one mate thank you! Feel free to direct people to this promo page I've done, finally got around to doing a simple website for myself today after saying for 6 months I should do one haha.

    GroovyCarrot | NGUI Project

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GroovyCarrot For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (09-06-2013), menard_00 (09-08-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts