+ Reply
Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 728

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
this is my current setup, thanks erayser,pinoy, Schnedi by theme and iWidget, greetings
...
  1. #701
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    this is my current setup, thanks erayser,pinoy, Schnedi by theme and iWidget, greetings


  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-27-2013), cubian (03-27-2013), erayser (03-27-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013), Karoonchai (03-27-2013), The.Drifter (03-27-2013)

  3. #702
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    138
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 225 Times in 73 Posts

    Love Ur set up, can you please tell me where I can find the icon shadow that Ur using or which theme it came from

    Thank u so much

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    this is my current setup, thanks erayser,pinoy, Schnedi by theme and iWidget, greetings


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to cubian For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (03-28-2013)

  5. #703
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    this is my current setup, thanks erayser,pinoy, Schnedi by theme and iWidget, greetings

    Lovely setup !! Can you share your top weather widget and the accent sb weather like theme you are using also that wall.. :P really love your setup and would love to get mine like that .. THANKS

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (03-28-2013)

  7. #704
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Lovely setup !! Can you share your top weather widget and the accent sb weather like theme you are using also that wall.. :P really love your setup and would love to get mine like that .. THANKS
    Now I'm working, I share the night, only to say that everything is the same widget, it has nothing to do with the widget accent, this is made from erayser widget, + iwidget Schnedi

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-27-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013)

  9. #705
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Ok il wait for when you share btw great work and sorry if I offended you :/
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 03-27-2013 at 08:40 AM.

  10. #706
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    135
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 58 Times in 31 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    No... they are the actual icons so it just opens the app. Weather images big enough for your wife?
    OoooOo awesome! plenty big enough for the wife, she wants it. Any chance of sharing

  11. #707
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    801
    Thanks
    3,882
    Thanked 4,269 Times in 687 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    OoooOo awesome! plenty big enough for the wife, she wants it. Any chance of sharing
    Yes, I already shared the iPhone 5 version... and will be sharing the iPhone 4/4s version real soon.

  12. #708
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Hello, I will leave the download link, in. rar is included iconoclasm, the mask icon and widget, clock and calendar are not included belong to the pack of Schnedi iWidget, The mask is made icons for theme Auros, if it looks bad I'll fix. is convenient to use the reflection of the dock of Pinoy, it is for only i4. greetings



    sbluciaclimabajo.rar

    Credits erayser, Schnedi, and the great family of collaborators ModMyi

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Ok il wait for when you share btw great work and sorry if I offended you :/
    you do not offend me, only wanted to clarify, greeting and enjoy
    Last edited by Lucys; 03-27-2013 at 05:19 PM.

  13. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-27-2013), cubian (03-27-2013), erayser (03-27-2013), Fattone66 (03-27-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013), lizzy954 (04-06-2013), Ramses2 (03-27-2013), Schnedi (03-29-2013), The.Drifter (03-27-2013)

  14. #709
    iPhoneaholic TheOfficialCMay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charlottesville Va
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 251 Times in 123 Posts

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1364616453.036644.jpgi can't change the wallpaper for this lock screen anymore! I never even set this wallpaper! How do I change it! Please help!

  15. #710
    The Modder Supporter zplit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    5,636
    Thanks
    6,044
    Thanked 5,458 Times in 2,695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialCMay View Post
    Attachment 628407i can't change the wallpaper for this lock screen anymore! I never even set this wallpaper! How do I change it! Please help!
    U have ifile?

  16. #711
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Is anyone else having issues with weather? I have the latest version of LS Andro but starting yesterday, no longer get weather info on my lockscreen. I haven't made any changes to my phone, save for updating an unrelated Cydia package.

    Any ideas?

  17. #712
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fridayxiii View Post
    Is anyone else having issues with weather? I have the latest version of LS Andro but starting yesterday, no longer get weather info on my lockscreen. I haven't made any changes to my phone, save for updating an unrelated Cydia package.

    Any ideas?
    Yahoo has disabled free geolocation services.. so no more My Location ! you need to manually put your woeid in config.js or location in the line that reads var locale =XXXXXX .. where XXXXX is your woeid !

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

    fridayxiii (04-03-2013)

  19. #713
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    Yahoo has disabled free geolocation services.. so no more My Location ! you need to manually put your woeid in config.js or location in the line that reads var locale =XXXXXX .. where XXXXX is your woeid !
    Many thanks for the reply! That's disappointing news, as I really enjoyed the weather auto-updating based on my GPS location. But if Yahoo shut it down, sucks to be us I guess.

  20. #714
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by fridayxiii View Post
    Many thanks for the reply! That's disappointing news, as I really enjoyed the weather auto-updating based on my GPS location. But if Yahoo shut it down, sucks to be us I guess.
    Just found out on the uniaw 6.0 thread ! the guys over there have found have some way to make the gps work ! i could'nt understand , you might wanna check out uniaw 6.0

  21. #715
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    I'm a frikkin' mess LOL. I tried to use my location ID (USFL0219) in the "var locale" and resprung my i5 but all I see on the LS is the time and "internet?!" like it's not picking up any connection. Grrr...

  22. #716
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ipawnforfun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 329 Times in 120 Posts

    Nvm
    Last edited by ipawnforfun; 04-03-2013 at 12:33 PM.

  23. #717
    Dalmatinac stratnik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,076
    Thanks
    5,880
    Thanked 4,157 Times in 835 Posts

    Gps fix
    Unzip and replace location.js

    >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9030mwp90h...0gps%20fix.zip

    Thanks Dacal for this fix

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stratnik For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (04-14-2013), pnunez1310 (04-06-2013), zplit (04-06-2013)

  25. #718
    Livin the iPhone Life pnunez1310's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    South Beach, Miami
    Posts
    1,111
    Thanks
    3,033
    Thanked 1,030 Times in 563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by stratnik View Post
    Gps fix
    Unzip and replace location.js

    >> https://www.dropbox.com/s/9030mwp90h...0gps%20fix.zip

    Thanks Dacal for this fix
    Will this work only for andro widgets or for all widgets that require GPS ???

  26. #719
    Livin the iPhone Life KraXik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Winchester, UK
    Posts
    2,622
    Thanks
    2,668
    Thanked 1,752 Times in 890 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    Will this work only for andro widgets or for all widgets that require GPS ???
    All.

  27. #720
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    420
    Thanks
    1,667
    Thanked 750 Times in 281 Posts

    How do you customize your badges to be square ? Like them better than the round ones,,,, Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Hello, I will leave the download link, in. rar is included iconoclasm, the mask icon and widget, clock and calendar are not included belong to the pack of Schnedi iWidget, The mask is made icons for theme Auros, if it looks bad I'll fix. is convenient to use the reflection of the dock of Pinoy, it is for only i4. greetings



    sbluciaclimabajo.rar

    Credits erayser, Schnedi, and the great family of collaborators ModMyi



    you do not offend me, only wanted to clarify, greeting and enjoy

    Elizabeth


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts