Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0

here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.

touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast

Previews:

Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip

great Work ..

I posted this on macrumors, but if its ok I'd like to ask here too, as I don't think I'll get much luck over there.

I need a genius. I just cannot get the MyLocation app to work right on my iPhone. It's working perfectly well on my iPad.

The issue I'm having is that it will not update my current location unless I do a respring. I've followed all the instructions to the letter as posted here:

Instructions.doc

I think it has something to do with the fact that I had previously installed an earlier version of it, and something isn't deleting when I uninstall.
    I've gone through everything in ifile, deleting anything related to the app; preference files, caches, the two text files in my documents folder etc etc, but no joy.

Is there anyone who has had this problem or knows what other steps I can take to fix it? I'm not holding my breath, and I can live with respringing every time, but I'd rather not. All and any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Neil.

P.S it's a little on topic as I'm using it with the lovely widget that Lucys and erayser kindly made.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

Neil, have you turned 'sig change' on?

Also is that Andover in Hampshire?

Hey KraXik, yeah I did turn on sig change, I did everything to the letter, a million times over.
    It is Andover, Hampshire. I see you're in Winchester, I was born there, and my new son/daughter will be in 10 weeks time.

-63vnmd.png
    Waiting for this Widget
    Last edited by sammksa100; 03-24-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammksa100 View Post
    -63vnmd.png
    Waiting for this Widget
    That widgets been released, just don't know the name. Check schnedi out on twitter, maybe he posted it on there.

Off topic: Sorry guys just wanted to let everybody in know just in case any of you have the same problem I had last night. I install a tweak last night and got my phone on safe mode, delete the tweak and nothing, install crashReporter and it says the problem could be two other tweaks delete both and still nothing. Delete everything one by one and still on safe mode. So I decided to delete (Substratre Sabe Mode) which delete everything from cydia after that reboot my phone and my phone was like new. Install all my stuff again and good to go. I hope this help in case somebody have the same problem and don't want to restore and loose they jailbreak. Again sorry I'm of topic but I hope this help just in case.
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zplit For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-25-2013), It's Mi (03-31-2013), pocketdoc (03-25-2013), stratnik (03-24-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,756 Times in 893 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Hey KraXik, yeah I did turn on sig change, I did everything to the letter, a million times over.
    It is Andover, Hampshire. I see you're in Winchester, I was born there, and my new son/daughter will be in 10 weeks time.
    Congrats. Good luck!

The only other suggestion I've got is to check settings in case you accidentally refused the app permission to check your location.

A small request can anyone make some FolderIcons for me in Andro design .. i want folder icon for Games Miscellaneous Utilities and Cydia(or iTweaks preferably)This the only thing Im missing .. other than that Im rocking ANDRO

isn't that the iwidget for neo hd

check cydia for neo hd
    Quote Originally Posted by sammksa100 View Post
    -63vnmd.png
    Waiting for this Widget

Quote Originally Posted by KraXik View Post
    Congrats. Good luck!

The only other suggestion I've got is to check settings in case you accidentally refused the app permission to check your location.
    Hey again, thanks. I have got it turned on in Location services, weird thing is, when I do a so called fresh install of mylocation app, it never asks me to allow access to location, it's already on there, and sig change is always already on. The myLocation text file has no problem getting updated with my new location, it's the widget doesn't change, like it doesn't see a change, until I respring. I can't figure out why it works as it should on iPad, but not my phone. I've even uninstalled any tweak I have on my iPhone that isn't on my iPad, in case the issue lied with another tweak. Ho hum.

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    A small request can anyone make some FolderIcons for me in Andro design .. i want folder icon for Games Miscellaneous Utilities and Cydia(or iTweaks preferably)This the only thing Im missing .. other than that Im rocking ANDRO
    +1 I'd love some matching folderIcons (Cydia, Office, Tools, Lifestyle, Photography, Videos, Music, Games)
    Last edited by neildradford; 03-24-2013 at 03:27 PM.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1364171169.749056.jpg Could someone modify this SB by removing the digital clock and just leaving a plain background for just showing the weather and the forecast too, thanks if possible!

An update on my mylocation app issue, if anyone cares.
    After trying (nearly everything) under the sun to get it working, I downloaded a random lock screen theme, which has gps weather (LS CityDayNight GPS), just to see what it would do, and would you believe it worked. So a little investigating, I found that the location.js file in the sb widget that erayser and Lucy's posted and the lock screen I was using (LS serenity) were the same, but the CityDayNight theme had a different location.js script. So I pasted the js file from CityDayNight to the other two and now they work perfectly. I can only conclude from this that there is a coding issue with the erayser/lucys widget and LS serenity.
    I hope I don't offend anyone by saying all this, just saying what I've found, it is possible I'm wrong.
    So anyway, my LS and SB widgets are amazing now and I'm eternally thankful to everyone who's made this amazing things, esp. Schnedi, erayser and lucys

Neil.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-25-2013)

An update on my mylocation app issue, if anyone cares.
    After trying (nearly everything) under the sun to get it working, I downloaded a random lock screen theme, which has gps weather (LS CityDayNight GPS), just to see what it would do, and would you believe it worked. So a little investigating, I found that the location.js file in the sb widget that erayser and Lucy's posted and the lock screen I was using (LS serenity) were the same, but the CityDayNight theme had a different location.js script. So I pasted the js file from CityDayNight to the other two and now they work perfectly. I can only conclude from this that there is a coding issue with the erayser/lucys widget and LS serenity.
    I hope I don't offend anyone by saying all this, just saying what I've found, it is possible I'm wrong.
    So anyway, my LS and SB widgets are amazing now and I'm eternally thankful to everyone who's made this amazing things, esp. Schnedi, erayser and lucys

Neil.
    Glad you got it to work. I never touch the location.js file, which is something that I grabbed from a recently posted widget. However, MyLocation has been working for me, and updates my location pretty accurately on my iPhone 5 wherever I go, so I don't know what's going on.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

neildradford (03-25-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Same thing happened to me a couple of weeks ago and after I uninstalled Mobile Substrate, everything was gone, so I thought I was screwed and ended up restoring as a new phone and re-jailbreaking. Your method seems easier, but I guess it is good to restore every once in a while. Just takes 1/2 a day for the whole reinstall of everything...

Quote Originally Posted by zplit View Post
    Off topic: Sorry guys just wanted to let everybody in know just in case any of you have the same problem I had last night. I install a tweak last night and got my phone on safe mode, delete the tweak and nothing, install crashReporter and it says the problem could be two other tweaks delete both and still nothing. Delete everything one by one and still on safe mode. So I decided to delete (Substratre Sabe Mode) which delete everything from cydia after that reboot my phone and my phone was like new. Install all my stuff again and good to go. I hope this help in case somebody have the same problem and don't want to restore and loose they jailbreak. Again sorry I'm of topic but I hope this help just in case.

Not much chatter in here now, is everyone using a different theme already?

Not much chatter in here now, is everyone using a different theme already?
    Bit quite ...! :/ btw if anyone still here can I get some help in finding this widget? http://modmyi.com/attachments/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/627599d1364136717-andro-hd-i4-4s-5-63vnmd.png
    And thanks to schdeni Lucy Erayser for my setup
    Attached Images Attached Images

21. The Following User Says Thank You to ipawnforfun For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-26-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by ipawnforfun View Post
    And thanks to schdeni Lucy Erayser for my setup
    Glad you like it...

I'm loving my current setup right now. It turned out better than I thought.

Credits: Schnedi, nateD, Mone, Ferlop15, Lucy, pinoy and all those that share in this forum....

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-31-2013), Lucys (03-27-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Glad you like it...

I'm loving my current setup right now. It turned out better than I thought.

Credits: Schnedi, nateD, Mone, Ferlop15, Lucy, pinoy and all those that share in this forum....
    That looks great, I'm jealous! Are you tapping those words at the top to get to your icons? Do they open a folder, or are they springjumps?

That looks great, I'm jealous! Are you tapping those words at the top to get to your icons? Do they open a folder, or are they springjumps?
    No... they are the actual icons so it just opens the app. Weather images big enough for your wife?

Page 35 of 37 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 LastLast