Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 728

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

  1. #661
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Woahhh, perfect, I love it! Gunna try it out now.

    Edit: Here's how it looks on my 4S:



    As you can see, I do lose the bottom line on the wallpaper, I expected that to happen. I've had to mess with the icon layout to fit 3 rows and I had to reduce the icons to 90%. I tried to resize the wallpaper to 4S size , but it messed up the position of the clock and weather items. How did you get the silver/white line underneath the bottom row of icons? I see the shadow is part of the wallpaper but not the line. Just curious as I can't use it anyway.
    I wonder whether the weather (ha) images can be resized to fit the transparent window? I don't mean cropped, I mean the actual dimensions. They may distort a little but with these kind of images it shouldn't notice much. Do you know the dimension of the transparent window so i can try it out?

    Next question, how can I donate some money to yourself and Lucy? I really would like to get you both a beer/coffee or two for all your hard work, I'm so appreciative but it feels like thanks aren't enough. I'd say you both could make some good money with the things you create, I know I for one would buy them all.

    Keep up the great work guys.

    Edit 2: Just wanted to mention @erayser, I see you post at MacRumors too, as do I. Figured I should let you know that my username there is sassenach74. Just in case I confuse you over there by talking to you as if you already know haha.

    Edit 3: ok, after a bit of tinkering, I've figured out the resizing of weather images. I changed the size from 640x352 to 640x260. Here is the result, my opinion it is much better, what say ye?



    Now to edit the other 40-odd images, think I might do that on the iMac haha.

    Yet another edit: I realised that the image was still being covered by the status bar, so i edited the images further by adding 20 pixels to the top of the canvas, then resizing again to 640x260. There may have been an easier way to do all this but im not that clever at this stuff.
    Anyway, heres how it looks now:

    I did this fund for i5, soon you'll have to i4

    I made a pack with 26 wallpaper for i5, other than I did for the base, erayser thanks for letting me do the photoshop for widget

    example:





    Last edited by Lucys; 03-21-2013 at 11:03 AM.

  2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), Best01 (03-21-2013), erayser (03-21-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), James424 (03-21-2013), Jusephe71 (05-10-2013), Karoonchai (03-23-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013), pocketdoc (03-21-2013), Schnedi (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  3. #662
    Thanks Lucys, look forward to seeing the i4 versions.

  4. #663
    Greetings my Andro Friends

    I got quite a few PMs asking if I could implement a 4 day forecast onto my last Touch Weather iWidget I just released.

    So this is what I came up with

    Defaults to Weather display:



    Then Touch to switch to a 4 Day Forcast:




    Of course, I added plenty of options:



    Download Here: Drifters Touch Weather with Forcast.zip

    Credits to Dacal for the scripts I modded and to Schnedi for making this Awesome theme

  5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), erayser (03-21-2013), IrobertI (03-27-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), James424 (03-21-2013), Karoonchai (03-23-2013), Lkkwus (03-21-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013), nwmtnbiker (03-22-2013), Schnedi (03-21-2013)

  6. #664
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Greetings my Andro Friends

    I got quite a few PMs asking if I could implement a 4 day forecast onto my last Touch Weather iWidget I just released.

    So this is what I came up with

    Defaults to Weather display:



    Then Touch to switch to a 4 Day Forcast:




    Of course, I added plenty of options:



    Download Here: Drifters Touch Weather with Forcast.zip

    Credits to Dacal for the scripts I modded and to Schnedi for making this Awesome theme
    Looks like it was made for Andro HD. Very nice!!!

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    James424 (03-21-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  8. #665
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    As promised, here are the 24 walls for i4, Greetings

    example:







    http://www.mediafire.com/?7fyh0apdgn514sj

  9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-21-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), James424 (03-21-2013), Jusephe71 (05-10-2013), Karoonchai (03-23-2013), Lkkwus (03-21-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013), Schnedi (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  10. #666


    A MUST HAVE THEME ANDRO HD
    MOD DESIGNER

  11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to James424 For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-21-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), Karoonchai (03-23-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013), Schnedi (03-21-2013), SHARON1O (03-25-2013), sigit (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  12. #667
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    As promised, here are the 24 walls for i4, Greetings

    example:







    sberaylucyi4.rar
    These are fantastic! My wife loves them all, she can't decide which one she wants to use....maybe she can change daily hahaha.
    I wonder whether you could make a 4S size of the one I have been using (posted earlier today)? For some reason I really like the texture, unfortunately it's not in your pack

    Either way, you guys are amazing, I can't express enough how much I appreciate your efforts.

    Neil.

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-21-2013), James424 (03-21-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013)

  14. #668
    @schnedi, or anyone who can, is it possible to have some FolderIcons made to match the theme. The beta version of FolderIcons seems to work quite well, but I'm having to use the ones from the Auros theme, they don't match that well.

    Cheers big ears,

    Neil.

  15. #669
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    Azaleea ,,,,Hi

    I have seen some of your screenshots and sit here with envy Then thought ,,,just ask like everyone else does ,,, (smiling) Can you tell me where to find your heart, the top widget ( I have the bottom) I think I saw someone asking you to share but you were waiting for the permission and have not seen anything since. I have the clock icons you made for someone in different colors and I love it !! I am willing to donate if only I could find a list of widgets/iwidgets to choose from since Cydia doesn't have many of the ones I see posted in these forums. Only thing is that I have to scroll page by page through the different forums to find some cool stuff....Been an admirer of Jonathan for awhile now and there is nothing he doesn't do that I won't purchase. sooooo lol can ya assist me or anyone that might be reading my message ? Thank you to all the developers for all you do !!! my email address is [email protected] ty ty ty !!!

    thanking you in advance,
    Hi Lizzy,

    thank you for your kind words
    top heart is a gift from a friend I cannot share (its not a secret though, you may find it if you search)
    top widget, is a line calendar widget, posted over the Auros thread, don't know if I could reshare as I didn't participate into creating or modding it, you may find it there
    About the iWidgets you want to find, look over the iWidgets thread, by Eldwin, it's a real treasure land
    And I certainly hope Jonathan will be adding some interesting stuff here, as he has done so in all major themes (hint - hint )

    liveclock packages are for anyone who bought Andro

    @smr_95 here are the weather icons you requested, available to anyone who wants to use them
    just overwrite directly to /Library/WeatherIcon named as [email protected] and [email protected] respectively
    in case of tweak's update you will need to redo the procedure



  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azaleea For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-21-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013), Schnedi (03-21-2013)

  17. #670
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    These are fantastic! My wife loves them all, she can't decide which one she wants to use....maybe she can change daily hahaha.
    I wonder whether you could make a 4S size of the one I have been using (posted earlier today)? For some reason I really like the texture, unfortunately it's not in your pack

    Either way, you guys are amazing, I can't express enough how much I appreciate your efforts.

    Neil.
    Hi Neil I have done this for your setup, greeting


  18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-21-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), James424 (03-21-2013), Jusephe71 (05-10-2013), Karoonchai (03-23-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013), Schnedi (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

  19. #671
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Hi Neil I have done this for your setup, greeting

    Woohoo, that's brilliant, thank you so so much, I'm using it right now.
    I'm surrounded by clever peeps!

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-21-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013)

  21. #672
    iPhone? More like MyPhone ferris419's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Toledo Ohio
    Posts
    209
    Thanks
    275
    Thanked 182 Times in 90 Posts

    Wow so many new mods for this theme !!! Thanks to all the creators!!!

  22. #673
    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Woahhh, perfect, I love it! Gunna try it out now.

    Edit: Here's how it looks on my 4S:



    As you can see, I do lose the bottom line on the wallpaper, I expected that to happen. I've had to mess with the icon layout to fit 3 rows and I had to reduce the icons to 90%. I tried to resize the wallpaper to 4S size , but it messed up the position of the clock and weather items. How did you get the silver/white line underneath the bottom row of icons? I see the shadow is part of the wallpaper but not the line. Just curious as I can't use it anyway.
    I wonder whether the weather (ha) images can be resized to fit the transparent window? I don't mean cropped, I mean the actual dimensions. They may distort a little but with these kind of images it shouldn't notice much. Do you know the dimension of the transparent window so i can try it out?

    Next question, how can I donate some money to yourself and Lucy? I really would like to get you both a beer/coffee or two for all your hard work, I'm so appreciative but it feels like thanks aren't enough. I'd say you both could make some good money with the things you create, I know I for one would buy them all.

    Keep up the great work guys.

    Edit 2: Just wanted to mention @erayser, I see you post at MacRumors too, as do I. Figured I should let you know that my username there is sassenach74. Just in case I confuse you over there by talking to you as if you already know haha.

    Edit 3: ok, after a bit of tinkering, I've figured out the resizing of weather images. I changed the size from 640x352 to 640x260. Here is the result, my opinion it is much better, what say ye?



    Now to edit the other 40-odd images, think I might do that on the iMac haha.

    Yet another edit: I realised that the image was still being covered by the status bar, so i edited the images further by adding 20 pixels to the top of the canvas, then resizing again to 640x260. There may have been an easier way to do all this but im not that clever at this stuff.
    Anyway, heres how it looks now:

    can you pls give me your iconoclasm.

  23. #674
    Sure, don't know how to add attachments to a post though? I can email it to you?

  24. #675
    *tumbleweed*

  25. #676
    iPhoneaholic TheOfficialCMay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Charlottesville Va
    Posts
    392
    Thanks
    163
    Thanked 251 Times in 123 Posts

    Is there a Dropbox for icons??

  26. #677
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOfficialCMay View Post
    Is there a Dropbox for icons??
    Here you go:

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/f72qswgpc...qFv/Andro%20HD

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-23-2013), It's Mi (03-23-2013), pocketdoc (03-23-2013)

  28. #678
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0


    here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

    i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

    Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.


    touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast


    Previews:




    Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip


    .

  29. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    auditolis (03-23-2013), azaleea (03-23-2013), Bellcross (03-24-2013), dark.knight (03-23-2013), DaRock (03-23-2013), erayser (03-25-2013), ferlop15 (03-24-2013), ferris419 (03-23-2013), IrobertI (03-27-2013), It's Mi (03-23-2013), jjk454ss (03-23-2013), Karoonchai (03-23-2013), kimvy (03-24-2013), KraXik (03-23-2013), limitzero (03-23-2013), Lkkwus (03-23-2013), Lucys (03-27-2013), neildradford (03-23-2013), pocketdoc (03-23-2013), Ramses2 (03-23-2013), The.Drifter (03-23-2013), zplit (03-23-2013)

  30. #679
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0


    here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

    i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

    Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.


    touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast


    Previews:




    Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip


    .
    Status bar icons are ur personal or u can share pal? TIA
    Instagram: zplit
    Twitter: zplit

  31. #680
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    JellyBean Iwidget 1.0


    here's an iWidget that Android haters will love to have in their iphones xD.

    i did the overlays, modded the climacons, modified the code and put it together. BUT the orignal images and code comes from @CZonin and @Dacalme

    Includes night weather images set, 12/24 clock format, 5 languages, celsius or fahrenheit format, white or black climacons. GPS or woeid weather, etc... all available in the options window.


    touch the small weather icon to show/hide the forecast


    Previews:




    Download:
    JellyBean iWidget.zip


    .
    Looks great bro ! Awesome work 👍😁

Page 34 of 37 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •