Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

Quote Originally Posted by erikjames View Post
    Yes there is!!! It's here ->. [PREVIEW] Neo:Style
    Wrong theme.

Whoops. That's right. Same icon frame but K.Nitsua hand made inner parts. Schnedi used that frame but pasted google images. My bad. Desperate to make money obviously

Hmm? Who's desperate to make money?

Edit: Don't bother explaining, I took the time to see your posts on the thread you referenced. So you came here to look for a fight, bully for you. Ta-ra.
    Last edited by neildradford; 03-19-2013 at 03:21 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone SHARON1O's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Hmm? Who's desperate to make money?
    Name:  smilie_girl_079.gif
Views: 673
Size:  20.6 KB

" ​Quiereme cuando menos lo merezca , y sera cuando mas lo necesite " X X X ....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SHARON1O For This Useful Post:

jjk454ss (03-20-2013)

OooOOooo looking forward to seeing that! Aww I thought a man of your talent could make the rain do whatever you tell it to do haha.
    P.S I'd gladly pay for things that are being created here, just tell me how. Time is money and I'm thankful for people who can create the things I can't.

Neil.
    If it wasn't for Lucy, I would have been playing video games. I think she seen your post on you blaming your wife for the analog clock covering to much of the weather image. Lucy PM'd me, and we worked together in increasing the view of the weather image, and added a 2 day forecast. And lastly, added the digital LCD clock. Let us know what you and your wife think...

Thanks Lucy for the push in the right direction and your creative walls.

Credits: Schnedi, nateD, the_durben, Mone, pinoy, akaya99099, and others I may have missed.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), James424 (03-20-2013), jjk454ss (03-20-2013), Lucys (03-19-2013), Mr.Coffee (03-19-2013), neildradford (03-19-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 481 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    If it wasn't for Lucy, I would have been playing video games. I think she seen your post on you blaming your wife for the analog clock covering to much of the weather image. Lucy PM'd me, and we worked together in increasing the view of the weather image, and added a 2 day forecast. And lastly, added the digital LCD clock. Let us know what you and your wife think...

Thanks Lucy for the push in the right direction and your creative walls.

Credits: Schnedi, nateD, the_durben, Mone, pinoy, akaya99099, and others I may have missed.
    Friend erayser think the wife of this man, we are going to pay, we have to set the amount, ahahahahaa

if people like it, publish it. If not weep both. lol

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-19-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013), neildradford (03-19-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Friend erayser think the wife of this man, we are going to pay, we have to set the amount, ahahahahaa

if people like it, publish it. If not weep both. lol
    LOL... I know we like to share... But we should rethink this... Only for Neil though.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

James424 (03-20-2013), Lucys (03-19-2013), neildradford (03-19-2013)

Ahhh now I'm going to feel bad, after all your work, I have to say, I'm not feeling it with this one. A little too 'busy' for my tastes. Also, not really sure it's going to show that much more of the weather image, as its the bottom part that gets lost. I'm still willing to pay for your efforts though, just tell me how. See, I feel bad now.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-19-2013), James424 (03-20-2013)

Ahhh now I'm going to feel bad, after all your work, I have to say, I'm not feeling it with this one. A little too 'busy' for my tastes. Also, not really sure it's going to show that much more of the weather image, as its the bottom part that gets lost. I'm still willing to pay for your efforts though, just tell me how. See, I feel bad now.
    Don't feel bad... but we did increase the viewable image... even if you took out the analog clock on the previous widget... this one shows more. What don't you like in particular?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

neildradford (03-19-2013), Schnedi (03-19-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,333 Times in 481 Posts

After hours and we have not done well,sorry

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-19-2013), jjk454ss (03-20-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013), neildradford (03-19-2013), Schnedi (03-19-2013)

BTW LS Andro available in cydia

Neo BiteSMS update sent to cydia.

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

auditolis (03-20-2013), cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), erayser (03-19-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), jjk454ss (03-20-2013), Lucys (03-19-2013), neildradford (03-19-2013), stratnik (03-20-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    After hours and we have not done well,sorry
    Haha, that's a cute little...whatever it is...
    It's hard to explain what I'm thinking of, so I've done a skitch on my sb screenshot:

Could maybe even fit a four day forecast in there, 2 either side. I like the wallpaper in my screenshot, I also have my lock screen to match it. I don't mind a grey or similar colour behind the time part, as it may be hard to see if its transparent, I don't know, I'm not very creative unfortunately.
    Last edited by neildradford; 03-19-2013 at 07:02 PM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

erayser (03-19-2013)

Haha, that's a cute little...whatever it is...
    It's hard to explain what I'm thinking of, so I've done a skitch on my sb screenshot:

Could maybe even fit a four day forecast in there, 2 either side. I like the wallpaper in my screenshot, I also have my lock screen to match it. I don't mind a grey or similar colour behind the time part, as it may be hard to see if its transparent, I don't know, I'm not very creative unfortunately.
    After we share this one... I'll see if I can through something together just for you. But we do appreciate you giving us the idea on the Digital LCD clock.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

James424 (03-20-2013), neildradford (03-20-2013)

Hola Lizzy

Es correcto yo soy de La Playa, Salinas. Nieto de Dña. Ladis la del Restaurante Ladi's.

It is correct I'm from La Playa, Salinas. Grand son of Mrs. Eladia Correa (Ladis) owner of Restaurant Ladi's

B Correa Attachment 627128

Thanks for reposting the LS Schnedi - mucho apreciado!

Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    BTW LS Andro available in cydia

Neo BiteSMS update sent to cydia.
    Thanks for the update.

awsome them and some awesome goodies here, thanks Schnedi and everyone!! DropBox Updated
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--mn-ml.coCurionic
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

azaleea (03-21-2013), erayser (03-21-2013), James424 (03-21-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013)

Okay... here is our (Lucy and I) second attempt at this Digital LCD Clock/Weather winterboard SB widget after hearing some suggestions. Thank you to those who gave us input.

Download link: Lucy_erayser_SB DigitalWeather.zip

Thanks to the those who shared the source, images, and gave us input:
    Schnedi, nateD, Mone, The_Durben, The.Drifter, neildradford, pinoy, and others....

Stay tuned for more walls from Lucys.

neildradford: I included your suggested walls. After trying it... my turn to say, "I'm not feeling it".
    But if you like it... that's all that matters.

Thanks schnedi for the awesome theme to go with all the shared widgets!!!

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

Fattone66 (03-21-2013), ferris419 (03-21-2013), It's Mi (03-22-2013), jjk454ss (03-22-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013), KraXik (03-21-2013), Lucys (03-21-2013), neildradford (03-21-2013), pocketdoc (03-21-2013), sammksa100 (03-21-2013), The.Drifter (03-21-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,779 Times in 906 Posts

Okay... here is our (Lucy and I) second attempt at this Digital LCD Clock/Weather winterboard SB widget after hearing some suggestions. Thank you to those who gave us input.

Schnedi, nateD, Mone, The_Durben, The.Drifter, neildradford, pinoy, and others....

neildradford: I included your suggested walls. After trying it... my turn to say, "I'm not feeling it".

Wow!!!! That is amazing!

Woahhh, perfect, I love it! Gunna try it out now.

Edit: Here's how it looks on my 4S:

As you can see, I do lose the bottom line on the wallpaper, I expected that to happen. I've had to mess with the icon layout to fit 3 rows and I had to reduce the icons to 90%. I tried to resize the wallpaper to 4S size , but it messed up the position of the clock and weather items. How did you get the silver/white line underneath the bottom row of icons? I see the shadow is part of the wallpaper but not the line. Just curious as I can't use it anyway.
    I wonder whether the weather (ha) images can be resized to fit the transparent window? I don't mean cropped, I mean the actual dimensions. They may distort a little but with these kind of images it shouldn't notice much. Do you know the dimension of the transparent window so i can try it out?

Next question, how can I donate some money to yourself and Lucy? I really would like to get you both a beer/coffee or two for all your hard work, I'm so appreciative but it feels like thanks aren't enough. I'd say you both could make some good money with the things you create, I know I for one would buy them all.

Keep up the great work guys.

Edit 2: Just wanted to mention @erayser, I see you post at MacRumors too, as do I. Figured I should let you know that my username there is sassenach74. Just in case I confuse you over there by talking to you as if you already know haha.

Edit 3: ok, after a bit of tinkering, I've figured out the resizing of weather images. I changed the size from 640x352 to 640x260. Here is the result, my opinion it is much better, what say ye?

Now to edit the other 40-odd images, think I might do that on the iMac haha.

Yet another edit: I realised that the image was still being covered by the status bar, so i edited the images further by adding 20 pixels to the top of the canvas, then resizing again to 640x260. There may have been an easier way to do all this but im not that clever at this stuff.
    Anyway, heres how it looks now:

Last edited by neildradford; 03-21-2013 at 10:26 AM.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-22-2013), James424 (03-21-2013)

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast