+ Reply
Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Sorry if already mentioned... Schnedi - lovin the Neo HD! Can't find a thread. Is it here? Live on Cydia, everyone! Check it out.
    My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Sorry if already mentioned...

Schnedi - lovin the Neo HD! Can't find a thread. Is it here?

Live on Cydia, everyone! Check it out.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Neo HD is cool but he losses coolness for using an Olly Murs screenshot in Cydia!

iPhone? More like MyPhone ferris419's Avatar
    Thanks

+1 for a Neo HD thread!

Thanks

Default Neo hd theme
    i just bought the neo hd theme everything looks good but how come i dont have the sb widget you have on your screenshot in cydia ?

Also on your Neo Hd Round SBS screenshot the background is transparent but on my phone is not any idea ?
    Last edited by iamtwinn; 03-16-2013 at 08:43 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Yes, it's the dock that's posted in probably all of the theme threads on modmyi... Lol.. Just search for pinoybits.
    Hey erayser, hope you don't mind me pestering you, but I've had no luck at all finding the Pinoy reflective dock, or the statusbar you have (not the statusbar icons, the actual bar). Do you have any links to them?

Also, I'm using the sb widget/wallpaper (clock and weather) you posted the other day, and I'm using it with the MyLocation app. I've set GPS to true in the config file, and everything works great in respect of getting weather updates/refreshes. However, when I change location it doesn't update the location on the weather widget. I've looked at the txt file for MyLocation and it does seem to be updating there, but the changes aren't being reflected in the widget itself. How is it working out for you? From what I can tell, the config file says it should be refreshing location every 20 seconds?

Anyway, any help with this would be much appreciated.

Neil.

Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iamtwinn For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-22-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,850 Times in 773 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Hey erayser, hope you don't mind me pestering you, but I've had no luck at all finding the Pinoy reflective dock, or the statusbar you have (not the statusbar icons, the actual bar). Do you have any links to them?

Also, I'm using the sb widget/wallpaper (clock and weather) you posted the other day, and I'm using it with the MyLocation app. I've set GPS to true in the config file, and everything works great in respect of getting weather updates/refreshes. However, when I change location it doesn't update the location on the weather widget. I've looked at the txt file for MyLocation and it does seem to be updating there, but the changes aren't being reflected in the widget itself. How is it working out for you? From what I can tell, the config file says it should be refreshing location every 20 seconds?

Anyway, any help with this would be much appreciated.

Neil.

Credits to Pinoy...

As for the dock, if you search pinoybits, you will find it. It's posted everywhere in modmyi theme threads. As for the MyLocation app and weather widgets, it works perfectly for me. Everywhere I go, it changes location with no probs and accurately. I downloaded MyLocation from King_O_Hill's repo in his sig. Make sure you read his instructions. He is very specific on how to install it properly.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), neildradford (03-17-2013)

Thanks

Hey thanks for all your help, you're brilliant. Thanks for the status bar too. I'd like to add, if I do a respring at the new location it does change, but it won't change on its own. Not sure what repo I used for the MyLocation app so ill check out the one you mentioned. Just seems weird that the text file shows a lot of activity, but not so much activity in the widget itself.

Neil.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,754 Times in 891 Posts

Does anyone still have a copy of the old maps icon? That one not included with the theme anymore?

Thanks

Lucys made my ClockWeather widget more sexier... ^^^^ Link to the ClockWeather widget on previous post.

Thank you Lucy!!!! Sorry iPhone 4/4s owners.. these walls were specifically made for the iPhone 5 to work with the included iconoclasm.

Also, credits to nateD for the status bar.
    Just wanted to thank you again for helping me out, I'm really grateful. I've finally found the Pinoy Dock, your statusbars work a treat and I'm loving the widgets posted earlier.
    Do you know if there are any of those widgets you posted that have a digital/text clock instead of the analog face? Just thinking it would then show more of the weather widget.

Neil.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,850 Times in 773 Posts

Just wanted to thank you again for helping me out, I'm really grateful. I've finally found the Pinoy Dock, your statusbars work a treat and I'm loving the widgets posted earlier.
    Do you know if there are any of those widgets you posted that have a digital/text clock instead of the analog face? Just thinking it would then show more of the weather widget.

Neil.
    I really wanted to feature the analog clock on that widget... LOL... Thanks...

I do have an idea on digital clock version though...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

lizzy954 (03-19-2013), Lucys (03-17-2013), neildradford (03-17-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks for the update. 1.4 version is on Cydia. Could you please provide the changelog cause there isn't on Cydia? Thanks.

Thanks

I really wanted to feature the analog clock on that widget... LOL... Thanks...

I do have an idea on digital clock version though...
    Whoops, didn't mean to offend you Actually, you can blame my wife, she said she wanted it on her iPhone too, but she has a dislike for analog clocks and asked me if I can change it, sadly I'm useless at stuff as you may have gathered by now. Anywho, I'm more than grateful for the one(s) you have shared and its staying on my phone (unless you post something even nice of course).

Quote Originally Posted by bill_viper View Post
    Thanks for the update. 1.4 version is on Cydia. Could you please provide the changelog cause there isn't on Cydia? Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by neildradford; 03-17-2013 at 01:40 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neildradford For This Useful Post:

bill_viper (03-17-2013), erayser (03-17-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone phil73's Avatar
    Thanks

schnedi, I wonder if those like me who have bought this theme will be entitled to the iWidget that you put with your other theme NEHOHD
    http://modmyi.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3662304&dateline=1362  245293

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hi Guys,

In what order are you applying the LS in Winterboard? After the Latest update the LS Andro isn't being applied anymore.

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Porkape View Post
    Hi Guys,

In what order are you applying the LS in Winterboard? After the Latest update the LS Andro isn't being applied anymore.

Thanks
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm sure there was no lock screen in version 1.4

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yea, what happened to it I hadn't been updating regularly and the version I was using did have the LS and now its gone. Any suggestions on other LS that may go with it or how to get the LS Andro back? I own the Flite theme as well but its LS doesn't jive with this one.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Porkape View Post
    Yea, what happened to it I hadn't been updating regularly and the version I was using did have the LS and now its gone. Any suggestions on other LS that may go with it or how to get the LS Andro back? I own the Flite theme as well but its LS doesn't jive with this one.
    Not sure why it wasn't included but I can post it here if Schnedi says its ok.

@erayser: I wonder whether you could use your skills to modify one of those widget wallpapers you posted. Specifically I'd like the bar to be transparent behind the date and temp, thus showing more of the image.

Here is a screenshot of the one I'd like modified. Totally understand if you don't, I'm guessing more of the weather image would show if I had an iPhone 5.

Neil.

Edit: Ignore the random arrow at the top hahaha, no clue how that got there.
    Last edited by neildradford; 03-18-2013 at 06:43 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,272 Times in 2,780 Posts

Weathericon app hasn't been themed yet...anyone please?
    TIA

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not sure why it wasn't included but I can post it here if Schnedi says its ok.
    Has it been changed since since it was first released?