Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 728

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

  1. #361
    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    look at your inbox gonna text you there
    Your inbox is full, I tried to reply that I don't have msn, I only have Skype, I'm on my iPad since I'm not at home.
    I think I might give up with the settings icons anyway, I've spent far too long trying to fix them.

  2. #362
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    something i was playing with


    Holy smokes ??? Wow nice !!

  3. #363
    Love it. Is it still based on Andro? I saw it on Mac Rumors too and it mentioned I5 and round Icons. I love Andro but am intrigued on how to incorporate something like this into it.

    Thanks.

  4. #364
    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    damm 2hrs i dont know if i can wait that long
    Hope its OK so!

    Name:  OpenNotifier@2x.png
Views: 651
Size:  5.8 KB

  5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-01-2013), cl1ck4207 (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), Lucys (02-28-2013), meneertje (02-28-2013), neildradford (02-28-2013), stratnik (02-28-2013)

  6. #365
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,041
    Thanks
    3,975
    Thanked 2,883 Times in 1,185 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    something i was playing with


    Looks awesome what ever its gonna be

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  7. #366
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Hope its OK so!

    Name:  OpenNotifier@2x.png
Views: 651
Size:  5.8 KB
    Yep thnx alot works fine

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to meneertje For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (02-28-2013)

  9. #367
    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    Yep thnx alot works fine
    Gah, didn't work for me, what folder and icon names did you use?

    Edit: Yes it did, pasted into the wrong folder (back up folder I keep).
    Now if only I can do the same for the other 17 icons I'd be a happy man!
    Last edited by neildradford; 02-28-2013 at 04:04 PM.

  10. #368
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Gah, didn't work for me, what folder and icon names did you use?

    Edit: Yes it did, pasted into the wrong folder (back up folder I keep).
    Now if only I can do the same for the other 17 icons I'd be a happy man!
    Do you already read to the thread? Do you have the Andro settingspack?

    Schnedi Is there a way you can bring some colour in the toggles? Maybe some blue when its on. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362090372.668487.jpg
    Last edited by meneertje; 02-28-2013 at 04:26 PM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to meneertje For This Useful Post:

    neildradford (02-28-2013)

  12. #369
    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    Do you already read to the thread? Do you have the Andro settingspack?

    Schnedi Is there a way you can bring some colour in the toggles? Maybe some blue when its on. -imageuploadedbymodmyi1362090372.668487.jpg
    Hi, yes, I have the settings pack. The problem I'm having is that I don't know what to name the folders and icons I need......also I don't have icons for all the missing ones, I'm rubbish at photoshop etc.

  13. #370
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by neildradford View Post
    Hi, yes, I have the settings pack. The problem I'm having is that I don't know what to name the folders and icons I need......also I don't have icons for all the missing ones, I'm rubbish at photoshop etc.
    I only have the icons i use. Your missing icons maybe someone can make them for ya.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to meneertje For This Useful Post:

    neildradford (02-28-2013)

  15. #371
    Love your theme bud! Very crisp. The icons kind of remind me of Zui glass which has been one of my favorite so far but I must say I think I'm jumping ship!

    Me for today!

    Status bar is from Mone and I have redone a few icons from images around the web and purchased themes.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    erayser (02-28-2013), meneertje (02-28-2013), metaserph (02-28-2013)

  17. #372
    Brewko, what widget is this???? Like to share???

  18. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    that happens when language is English.
    any way to fix that ?

  19. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Brewko, what widget is this???? Like to share???
    Also made by Mone! Widget is called SB Big weather.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    yamakasi73 (02-28-2013)

  21. #375
    Really?? OK, i will look in Homeforum!

  22. #376
    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Really?? OK, i will look in Homeforum!
    Do you have an i5 or 4?

  23. #377

  24. #378
    iPhone? More like MyPhone meneertje's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    248
    Thanked 427 Times in 124 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Brewko View Post
    Love your theme bud! Very crisp. The icons kind of remind me of Zui glass which has been one of my favorite so far but I must say I think I'm jumping ship!

    Me for today!

    Status bar is from Mone and I have redone a few icons from images around the web and purchased themes.


    can you please make a screenshot of you boover setting thnx alot

  25. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmeluck View Post
    any way to fix that ?
    i think i cannot. but i'll take a look. since it's something related with the language i guess an image cannot fix it. i'll let you know.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    wishmeluck (03-01-2013)

  27. #380
    Quote Originally Posted by meneertje View Post
    can you please make a screenshot of you boover setting thnx alot
    Y=9.8
    X=-12
    Scale=1.17

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brewko For This Useful Post:

    hemptation (02-28-2013), meneertje (02-28-2013)

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 29 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •