Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MiniMus HD by Bogmat & RippedThemer

Nice one , what about MiniMus eXceed ?

Quote Originally Posted by sadiga View Post
    Nice one , what about MiniMus eXceed ?
    Still being worked on

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-06-2013), Hip5 (03-06-2013), RippedThemer (03-06-2013)

hey everyone. Thanks for MJ for holding it down here. Yep we decided to streamline the packages of Minimus for cydia user's sakes. For the people who aren't as familiar or can't/don't contact us and other themers, having a color mod install all of the files that match that color, will help ease people into trying the theme we hope. Thanks for all the support and feedback though. I promise we take every word to heart and consider every option before deciding something. Also another update, our picture icon set will hit cydia very soon as well. We are just going through it again and adding some more options for people. Since you all are waiting, how about some wallpapers. They're more abstract and meant for anything rather than just specifically to Minimus. But I like them so I figured someone else might too :-) These are for iphone 4 and also a set for iphone 5 as well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -tiles-true-blue.png   -tilesblue.png   -tilesgradient.png   -tilesgreen.png   -tilesmjpink.png   -tilespurple.png   -tilesred.png   -tilesyellow.png  

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-06-2013), Hip5 (03-06-2013), MamaJaay (03-06-2013), RKO1195 (03-09-2013), sigit (03-06-2013)

sorry guys here's the ip5 walls and if anyone wants the psd just holler :-)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -green.png   -pink.png   -pinkpurp.png   -purple.png   -purppink.png   -red.png   -trueblue.png   -yellow.png  

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RippedThemer For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-06-2013), hemptation (03-06-2013), Hip5 (03-06-2013), lizzy954 (03-22-2013), RKO1195 (03-09-2013), sigit (03-06-2013)

UPDATE IS LIVE!!! Go grab it ASAP. Color mods submitted first thing in the morning 3/7/13

Great work guys ! Loving this theme 👍👍😁. Just some quick feedback . It's kinda hard to read the notification banners , black text on a dark background ?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lkkwus For This Useful Post:

RippedThemer (03-08-2013)

MINIMUS 1.3 is LIVE in Cydia. Go get your copy. Color mods submitted shortly. also, please COMPLETELY remove all MINIMUS packages for attempting the update. Attachment 625514Attachment 625515

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Thanked 1,058 Times in 526 Posts

The crew has been busy and it shows in your work. Minimus now goes in my top 3 rotation.

Thanks;HIP5

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    The crew has been busy and it shows in your work. Minimus now goes in my top 3 rotation.

Thanks;HIP5
    Wow thanks so much bro :-) now I can get back to working on exceed icons later this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lkkwus View Post
    Great work guys ! Loving this theme 👍👍😁. Just some quick feedback . It's kinda hard to read the notification banners , black text on a dark background ?
    Thanks brotha. Yeah I hear ya on the banners. Maybe me and Matt can whip up colored ones for each mod :-) ill talk to him in a bit and we'll get something working. Probably toss it on the thread first as an option for people

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

-img_0001.png Hi Guys! Please Help! I don't understand why my iphone 4 got this problem. The call button and other buttons inside the app are not properly skinned? Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance!

What version are you running? Current version is 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by gerardz13 View Post
    -img_0001.png Hi Guys! Please Help! I don't understand why my iphone 4 got this problem. The call button and other buttons inside the app are not properly skinned? Did I do something wrong? Thanks in advance!
    Hey. Sorry but we had some problems originally packaging the theme. We have fixed it though and as of today, cydia has our up-to-date version 1.3 of minimus. Please remove the version you have on your phone. I'm guessing its 1.2 once you remove the theme completely and install the new version, that white call button will be gone and a glyph icon in its place. Along with a bunch of other fixes from the precious version. Thanks for your patience with this. Our color mods will be submitted to cydia ASAP as well as the other add-on packages

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi Man, actually I am using 1.3 right now. and also. the keyboard for using siri has problems. When I type or press space, the keyboard gives a different button while in the rest of the app it is working fine

Hi Man, actually I am using 1.3 right now. and also. the keyboard for using siri has problems. When I type or press space, the keyboard gives a different button while in the rest of the app it is working fine
    Well that's weird lol alright well sorry you're having problems bro. I'll check out the Cydia package again and double check the call app. And the keyboard was done by Matt so ill get with him and we'll go through it again. He's on a 4 and I'm on a 4s so we should be able to figure it out pretty easily. Unless Matt sees this post first lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    What version are you running? Current version is 1.3
    Hi MamaJaay. My Version is 1.3

Quote Originally Posted by RippedThemer View Post
    Well that's weird lol alright well sorry you're having problems bro. I'll check out the Cydia package again and double check the call app. And the keyboard was done by Matt so ill get with him and we'll go through it again. He's on a 4 and I'm on a 4s so we should be able to figure it out pretty easily. Unless Matt sees this post first lol
    Lolz. Thanks man. Appreciate your fast response!! Can't wait for Minimus Exceed!! Thanks!!
    Last edited by gerardz13; 03-08-2013 at 08:33 PM.

Hi MamaJaay. My Version is 1.3

Lolz. Thanks man. Appreciate your fast response!! Can't wait for Minimus Exceed!! Thanks!!
    What device ? I'm on a 5 and its working

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What device ? I'm on a 5 and its working
    I am on iPhone 4

I am on iPhone 4
    Can you screen shot all your checked winter board themes? It may be a stacking issue

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can you screen shot all your checked winter board themes? It may be a stacking issue
    Here you go :-)
    -img_0002.png

Quote Originally Posted by RippedThemer View Post
    Wow thanks so much bro :-) now I can get back to working on exceed icons later this weekend.

Thanks brotha. Yeah I hear ya on the banners. Maybe me and Matt can whip up colored ones for each mod :-) ill talk to him in a bit and we'll get something working. Probably toss it on the thread first as an option for people
    Thanks bro 👊you rock 👍👍😁

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast