+ Reply
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 268

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: MiniMus HD by Bogmat & RippedThemer

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Hip5 Attachment 626142 In the bite theme can this list background be made a little darker? And sill be able to read the message. I tried could
...
  1. #221
    Theme Creator BOGMAT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    @iOSAlliance Member
    Posts
    340
    Thanks
    496
    Thanked 738 Times in 212 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Attachment 626142
    In the bite theme can this list background be made a little darker? And sill be able to read the message. I tried could get the background in but couldn't read anything. This is just a me preference. I like the background that the chat bubbles show up in. Any help would be appreciated. It's beyond my scope. If its to much I'm good with that too.
    Thanks;HIP5
    i had replied to this ealier but it didnt go though sorry man, yea ill post a darker image for you here in a few hours man still at work. so you want as dark-ish as the messages bg?

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BOGMAT For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (03-15-2013), sigit (03-14-2013)

  3. #222
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Something clean and MiniMus 😉


  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    Hip5 (03-15-2013), Karoonchai (03-15-2013), RKO1195 (03-15-2013)

  5. #223
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    13,624
    Thanked 966 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by BOGMAT View Post
    i had replied to this ealier but it didnt go though sorry man, yea ill post a darker image for you here in a few hours man still at work. so you want as dark-ish as the messages bg?
    No prob work got in the way for me too. Yeah that would be awesome the more I'm playin with this the better it gettin. Lovin ll the color mods. Thanks to all for all the hard work.

    Later; HIP5

  6. #224
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    13,624
    Thanked 966 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    Something clean and MiniMus ��

    sigit,
    where did the badges come from that I have been seeing in your screeshots?
    Thanks;HIP5

  7. #225
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    sigit,
    where did the badges come from that I have been seeing in your screeshots?
    Thanks;HIP5
    Hey bud i got it from elkhardioui u can follow him on tweeter @elkhardioui and check his timeline

    or here is the link,and thanks to him: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n5g7s958b7uh80p
    don'y forget to install boover freetweak from cydia..
    Last edited by sigit; 03-15-2013 at 08:04 PM.

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-17-2013), Hip5 (03-15-2013), lizzy954 (03-23-2013), RKO1195 (03-17-2013)

  9. #226
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Hip5's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Toledo,Ohio
    Posts
    734
    Thanks
    13,624
    Thanked 966 Times in 475 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sigit View Post
    Hey bud i got it from elkhardioui u can follow him on tweeter @elkhardioui and check his timeline

    or here is the link,and thanks to him: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?n5g7s958b7uh80p
    don'y forget to install boover freetweak from cydia..
    Now following and thanks for the info and link.
    Thanks;HIP5

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hip5 For This Useful Post:

    sigit (03-15-2013)

  11. #227
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Hip5 View Post
    Now following and thanks for the info and link.
    Thanks;HIP5
    no Problem bud..

  12. #228
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    134
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 90 Times in 53 Posts

    What's up dude any news about exceed 😃😃

  13. #229
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    10,403
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 1,777 Posts

    Here me today






  14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-17-2013), Hip5 (03-17-2013), jjk454ss (03-18-2013), Karoonchai (03-17-2013), lizzy954 (03-23-2013), sigit (03-17-2013)

  15. #230
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Here me today





    that's sweet bud..

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-18-2013)

  17. #231
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    10,403
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 1,777 Posts

    Ok guys here's my Touch LS for MiniMus I think I got it worked out for both 4 and 5 users Big thanks to Bogmat for doing the overlays for me and thanks to King for the 4 & 5 size code that I used and thanks to all the others that have helped me or you in the past! Go in Config file and change everything you need and put 4 or 5 in for your device your running. Hope you enjoy

    http://www.mediafire.com/?07o716q14upwba7





  18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-18-2013), Hip5 (03-18-2013), lizzy954 (03-23-2013), Lkkwus (03-18-2013), phil73 (03-18-2013), pinkinail (03-18-2013), sigit (03-18-2013)

  19. #232
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Ok guys here's my Touch LS for MiniMus I think I got it worked out for both 4 and 5 users Big thanks to Bogmat for doing the overlays for me and thanks to King for the 4 & 5 size code that I used and thanks to all the others that have helped me or you in the past! Go in Config file and change everything you need and put 4 or 5 in for your device your running. Hope you enjoy

    RK95_MiniMus.zip




    this is really simply awesome bud,.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-18-2013)

  21. #233
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    10,403
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 1,777 Posts

    Hey bud thanks does it work ok on your 4? I tested it on my 4S but you know sometimes things work different on other phones lol

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    sigit (03-18-2013)

  23. #234
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Hey bud thanks does it work ok on your 4? I tested it on my 4S but you know sometimes things work different on other phones lol
    Yes it's work well on my iPhone4👌




  24. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-18-2013)

  25. #235
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    10,403
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 1,777 Posts

    Cool looks good bud

  26. #236
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,283
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,521 Times in 908 Posts

    hi everyone
    just installed the theme for my ip5 checked it of in winterboard and now i cant get into my phone because of the lockscreen
    the 4 white squares come up for me to put my passcode in but when i tap on them no keyboard comes up to type my passcode in
    any urgent help will be welcome
    thanks

  27. #237
    Livin the iPhone Life littlelisa63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Derby,U.K
    Posts
    2,283
    Thanks
    583
    Thanked 1,521 Times in 908 Posts

    went into ifunbox to see if i could delete the lockscreen and found that there was 1 1/2 versions of the same ls in that file...so deleted it but it still wouldnt let me into my phone so had to restore and jailbreak again

  28. #238
    Theme Modder sigit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1,579
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 4,122 Times in 1,325 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    hi everyone
    just installed the theme for my ip5 checked it of in winterboard and now i cant get into my phone because of the lockscreen
    the 4 white squares come up for me to put my passcode in but when i tap on them no keyboard comes up to type my passcode in
    any urgent help will be welcome
    thanks
    Hey it's happend to me while ago and all i do is hard reboot,.

    Quote Originally Posted by littlelisa63 View Post
    went into ifunbox to see if i could delete the lockscreen and found that there was 1 1/2 versions of the same ls in that file...so deleted it but it still wouldnt let me into my phone so had to restore and jailbreak again
    No need to restore,just hard reboot..

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to sigit For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (03-18-2013)

  30. #239
    widget modder RKO1195's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Alabama
    Posts
    2,288
    Thanks
    10,403
    Thanked 5,228 Times in 1,777 Posts

    Yea I was going to tell Bogmat that the i5 LS is packaged wrong its got the LS inside of it

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    sigit (03-18-2013)

  32. #240
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,176
    Thanks
    4,219
    Thanked 16,678 Times in 4,003 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Yea I was going to tell Bogmat that the i5 LS is packaged wrong its got the LS inside of it
    Yes I am aware. It is already fixed for update

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts