Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 216

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: miLock This changes everything

  1. #121
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Ok. Good finally some questions. Instead of answering ill just fix.

    This lockscreen shouldn't need editing through ifile. The whole point is to have it editable from the lockscreen.

    I planned on adding C and 24hr but it slipped my mind. Since I only use F and regular time, In the US.

    So lets go back to beta. Not final release. Thanks for your patience.
    Dang come on JB, want to check out this latest
    I was going to mention the C/F temp before but I forgot after I switched mine to show C

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (02-03-2013), King_O_Hill (02-03-2013)

  3. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    Ok. Good finally some questions. Instead of answering ill just fix.

    This lockscreen shouldn't need editing through ifile. The whole point is to have it editable from the lockscreen.

    I planned on adding C and 24hr but it slipped my mind. Since I only use F and regular time, In the US.

    So lets go back to beta. Not final release. Thanks for your patience.
    Well just to give you some ideas if it's possible to make them, cause I'm not good on those things..I'm a noob!
    Can you add a simple clock just like the other things (date, description, etc.)?
    Can you add transparency button, and orientation button??
    This one I know it's an hard one but is it possible to just change one thing at time, like only the date or only the description?? Like if you want 2 different fonts or 2 different size

  4. #123
    http://moby.to/p0nylm

    Fixed date as well. There was no space inbetween the <span> </span>

    Added 24hr and Celsius support.

    Gonna test for a little bit then ill send another version to check for issues.

    Furture features can be added pretty easily. But remember more code the bigger it is. Right now I'm trying to get the most essential things.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-03-2013 at 04:11 PM.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    CrazyChester (02-03-2013), Ramses2 (02-03-2013)

  6. #124
    June you notice forecast text doesn't change with font selection?

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-03-2013)

  8. #125
    Quote Originally Posted by June'sIphone View Post
    I was looking into this a couple days ago. Didn't get far though.

    To pull a populated list of thumbnails from your camera roll or any location most people would use php. Php being server side has to be running in a sever. that's as far as I've gotten.

    You can do it in JavaScript or jQuery. I am almost sure you can. I just do not know how.

    Finding that information is even tougher because if you are on a server than js has no access to a local disk.

    Since we work off a local disk and not a server. It is possible. But the majority of the www consider this to be impossible. So information is a bit difficult to find.

    for php this is very simple

    <?php

    foreach(glob("/path/to/images/{*.gif,*.jpg,*.png,*.jpeg,*.bmp}", GLOB_BRACE) as $image){
    echo '<img src="'.$image.'">;
    }

    ?>

    Javascript im sure around these lines but have not been successful..

    var somekindoftrigger = abovemaxnumberofimages;

    var images=[];
    for(var i=0;i<somekindoftrigger;i++){
    image=pullnewimage();
    image.onload=function(){
    images.push(this);
    }
    a.src='file:///private/var/mobile/Media/DCIM/100APPLE'+i+'.jpg';
    }
    Correct about php, javascript/jquery can not do it, but there is another way with shell script, see Simple Slideshow theme for Lockscreen/Home screen.
    Nice LS concept, June, like it a lot.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rasputin007 For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (02-03-2013), King_O_Hill (02-03-2013)

  10. #126
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    June you notice forecast text doesn't change with font selection?
    yes since it is a separate widget it will not.

    Quote Originally Posted by rasputin007 View Post
    Correct about php, javascript/jquery can not do it, but there is another way with shell script, see Simple Slideshow theme for Lockscreen/Home screen.
    Nice LS concept, June, like it a lot.
    Thanks for your reply. I do think it is possible with jquery or javascript. I just havent figured it out. As far as using an app, I would rather keep it all in code, not an app.
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-03-2013 at 06:17 PM.

  11. #127
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mcdad03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Louisiana, US
    Posts
    160
    Thanks
    146
    Thanked 102 Times in 58 Posts

    Donation sent. Looking forward to this thing. Pretty new on the pay-pal stuff. I guess you will send the download via e-mail?

  12. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdad03 View Post
    Donation sent. Looking forward to this thing. Pretty new on the pay-pal stuff. I guess you will send the download via e-mail?
    You should have an email with the link.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    mcdad03 (02-06-2013)

  14. #129
    Damn this lockscreen looks awesome! June did a great job no doubt. It really looks great. Once I can get more money in my PayPal I will definitely donate!👍 can't wait to pick this up

  15. #130
    Was able to fix my issue with the iframe. The Clock widget is now movable

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1359962711.341373.jpg
    Last edited by June'sIphone; 02-04-2013 at 01:25 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-04-2013), pnunez1310 (02-05-2013), The_Durben (02-05-2013)

  17. #131
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    June, I sent a PayPal yesterday will you check and see if you received it when you have time?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to whtnite For This Useful Post:

    June'sIphone (02-06-2013)

  19. #132
    When It is live in Cydia. This should be tomorrow. Grabbing some food now, but tonight I will use PayPal to get your emails. Then compare the emails to whose Cydia # I already have.

    The Cydia #s I don't have I will request them via email only.

    Be sure to check your spam folders. My gmail account may be flagged as spam. (Trolls) plus I have been sending tons of emails and yahoo account has already been suspended from sending.

    Just check to make sure.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    CrazyChester (02-06-2013), metaserph (02-06-2013), The_Durben (02-07-2013)

  21. #133
    I know I'm a pain in the **s but does anyone made a simple clock not a big widget clock?? I mean that it looks like the date or the description so I can change cause I don't like status bar clock!

  22. #134
    I purchased this yesterday via PayPal , what is supposed to happen next? Where can I download it ?

  23. #135
    My iPhone is a Part of Me whtnite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    here....at the moment
    Posts
    612
    Thanks
    1,154
    Thanked 364 Times in 240 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Breinstein View Post
    I purchased this yesterday via PayPal , what is supposed to happen next? Where can I download it ?
    Read two posts up

  24. #136
    Haven't taken this off yet. It's awesome Pimp!!

  25. #137
    Oops sorry for not reading.wrote in the bus on my iPhone and did not take time to read

  26. #138
    Hi June, liking what I see, kinda reminds me of the Buuf database method of storing values from popups. I like that you took it a big step further with the options Very nice work

    I would like to try this on my iPod Touch 5G. So I thought I would try the I5 version in Cydia, unfortunately this happens

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360191547.383664.jpg

    Could you please add iPod Touch 5G compatibility for the I5 version in Cydia ?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to The.Drifter For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-06-2013)

  28. #139

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to June'sIphone For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-06-2013), The.Drifter (02-06-2013)

  30. #140
    Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Hi June, liking what I see, kinda reminds me of the Buuf database method of storing values from popups. I like that you took it a big step further with the options Very nice work

    I would like to try this on my iPod Touch 5G. So I thought I would try the I5 version in Cydia, unfortunately this happens

    -imageuploadedbymodmyi1360191547.383664.jpg

    Could you please add iPod Touch 5G compatibility for the I5 version in Cydia ?
    You know there is a workaround for this in an emergency

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •