Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS by Blue

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I am using exxOS LS4.

Since anyone may already be sufficient, please correct a program immediately and raise "theme.js" in new "UniAW.js."

Thank you for your consideration.

I was trying to replace an icon with an extra icon and when I resprung the spring jump icons are no longer themed. Tried reverting back and no dice. Even reinstalled theme and nothing.

Help plz?

Did you toggle SummerBoard mode off in WinterBoard ?
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Dthom For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-31-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Dthom View Post
    Yes I did
    From what I recall SpringJumps are themed the SummerBoard way, with an 'Icons' folder in the base of your theme.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

So I know that LS 2 theme used to work before Yahoo's issue, but now that yahoo's forecast is back online, you would think that the theme should work again but it doesn't. please help, what do I need to do to get it working again? I love the themes.
    thanks

-photo.png-photo1.png

Guys please help me with these two issues. I dont know know the arrow icons appeared after installing the theme. How do i get rid of them? Secondly when i open a folder the background does not match theme. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by thestar_2009 View Post
    -photo.png-photo1.png

Guys please help me with these two issues. I dont know know the arrow icons appeared after installing the theme. How do i get rid of them? Secondly when i open a folder the background does not match theme. Any suggestions?
    This might help u… first the background image from folder, its ur native wallpaper setting… if u wanna change it, just go to setting and choose your background image…
    The second answer its from spring jump… search in cydia and remove it…

Thats my stupid answer…
    Sorry if it was wrong…

Quote Originally Posted by thestar_2009 View Post
    -photo.png-photo1.png

hello friend. they are raccoucis for your applications and also the pages if you remove all risk of reduced functionality huh!
    Normally when you took the theme all this is explained in detail by Blue

Quote Originally Posted by Galih1802 View Post
    This might help u… first the background image from folder, its ur native wallpaper setting… if u wanna change it, just go to setting and choose your background image…
    The second answer its from spring jump… search in cydia and remove it…

Thats my stupid answer…
    Sorry if it was wrong…
    Thank you for your response. I was able to solve the folder background issue using the method you suggested. For the blank icons - they showed up as shortcut.app files in my ftp program so I just deleted the whole bunch of them and it worked.

Thanks again for your help.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to thestar_2009 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-16-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,474 Times in 3,631 Posts

1. These are springjumps icons, needed for the exxOS navigation bar on the left.
    If you don't want to use this bar you did it right and can delete all the_shortcut folders.
    2. Because of the Wallpaper read the Setup/FAQ file inside the theme please.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (06-17-2013)

Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 40484950