Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 991

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS by Blue

  1. #921
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Ah cool It's a Popcap issue then not mine or exxOS When you say the files can be swapped can you explain to a noddy

    The issue I had last night and still have today is the fact that I cannot get exxOS ClockAnalogue to display as well as exxOS Widget Animated. If the clock displays the Widget doesn't! I'm guessing this is possibly a memory issue on my tired old iPhone 4
    POPCAPS games work if you rename "Fallback" folder in exxOS.theme.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jokertom For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013), Smoothound (04-04-2013)

  3. #922
    Quote Originally Posted by jokertom View Post
    POPCAPS games work if you rename "Fallback" folder in exxOS.theme.
    Rename it to what? Sorry for being thick

    I'm starting to get an idea of the file system but I've only been playing about with this Jailbreak lark a few days! Is there a good resource for reading up on all this?
    Last edited by Smoothound; 04-04-2013 at 12:59 AM.

  4. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Rename it to what? Sorry for being thick

    I'm starting to get an idea of the file system but I've only been playing about with this Jailbreak lark a few days! Is there a good resource for reading up on all this?
    Rename so iOS doesn't use it.

    Rename to '_Fallback' for example.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Smoothound (04-04-2013)

  6. #924
    Thanks jokertom and Alfroggy Working fine now

    Just the Animated Widget to fix and a few Springjumps to change and a bit more fiddling and it will be perfect Till the next thing comes along of course

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothound For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-04-2013)

  8. #925
    Glad it works
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Smoothound (04-04-2013)

  10. #926
    Ladies and Gents,

    finally done! Ian Nicoll and Co released the incredible UniAW 6 Lockscreen with a lot of options which are now (mostly) available for our exxOS Lockscreen (4) style! Cheers to yama for his Lockscreen 4 concept. Unfortunatelly the code from LS 4 was useless (not the graphics, not the css locations ). so I started from scratch and I had rewritten the UniAW 6 original code to suit to our exxOS concept and here we go ...

    -foto-7-.png
    -foto-8-.png
    -foto-9-.png



    these are the features that you can use now (thanks to UniAW6 source code and some additions from my side):

    * Autodetect iphone 4 / 5 size and take the correct overlay and css files
    * GPS is working well (you can turn it on/off)
    * Full weather backgrund Icons (2 sets UniAW6 set/ exxOS set, the later one with the day/night functionality, you can swtich within config.js)
    * Animated weather can be turned on/off
    * slide show settings can be modified in config.js (just enter number of pics and duration per pic in setup file)
    * 7 languages
    * 6 icon sets for weather forecast icons (choose in config.js)
    * all the new features from UniAW 6 like (ShowRainbow, ShowWiper, UseNeighborhood, number of ballons)

    LS is still in testing phase but will be available soon.

    Cheers

  11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013), Blue (04-04-2013), broodwar (04-04-2013), GraspGG (04-07-2013), It's Mi (04-09-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-05-2013), Pocyahtstu (04-10-2013), Smoothound (04-04-2013), wildenweb (04-05-2013), yamakasi73 (04-04-2013)

  12. #927
    That is looking cool!

    Hmmm I'm still unable to run both the Analogue Clock and the Animated Widget at the same time. One or the other loads bot not both, the one that loads being the one nearer the top of the themes list in Winterboard.

    I also had a slight issue with the Lockscreen 4 today where the phone just seemed to get stuck on it. I put my pass number in on the lock screen and it accepts the number but just stays on the lock screen and I can do nothing else. Clock still runs but I don't get to my home screen

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothound For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013)

  14. #928
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    That is looking cool!

    Hmmm I'm still unable to run both the Analogue Clock and the Animated Widget at the same time. One or the other loads bot not both, the one that loads being the one nearer the top of the themes list in Winterboard.

    I also had a slight issue with the Lockscreen 4 today where the phone just seemed to get stuck on it. I put my pass number in on the lock screen and it accepts the number but just stays on the lock screen and I can do nothing else. Clock still runs but I don't get to my home screen
    Install perpageshtml for your first issue.

    I had experienced the same for light snow conditions, but new lockscreen (uniaw6) is coming soon .

  15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013), It's Mi (04-09-2013)

  16. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Install perpageshtml for your first issue.

    I had experienced the same for light snow conditions, but new lockscreen (uniaw6) is coming soon .
    Perpages doesn't seem to fix it. It picks up other widgets but not those 2 unless I'm doing it wrong?

    Funnily enough my issues with the lock screen were today in light snow after its worked fine for ages! Never crossed my mind it was specific to the actual weather being displayed!!

  17. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Perpages doesn't seem to fix it. It picks up other widgets but not those 2 unless I'm doing it wrong?

    Funnily enough my issues with the lock screen were today in light snow after its worked fine for ages! Never crossed my mind it was specific to the actual weather being displayed!!
    You have to copy the winterboard themes to the perpages folder. Rename wallpaper.html in widget html. You might adjust some css locations (y-values minus 20px).

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013)

  19. #931
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    You have to copy the winterboard themes to the perpages folder. Rename wallpaper.html in widget html. You might adjust some css locations (y-values minus 20px).
    Moved both the folders but I'm not sure what you mean by "Rename wallpaper.html in widget html". I tried _wallpaper.html but nothing changed and neither have a file called widget.html as far as I can see...

  20. #932
    Let me explain it on an example.

    So please provide the winterboard theme (name) that you want to move to perpages. Look in the theme folder (not in the subfolders) and list here all html files that you can see in this folder (hopefully 1 or 2 files in sum).

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013), Smoothound (04-05-2013)

  22. #933
    exxOS ClockAnalog.theme is the theme

    In the top level of that folder there is 1 .html file called Wallpaper.html

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothound For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-05-2013)

  24. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    exxOS ClockAnalog.theme is the theme

    In the top level of that folder there is 1 .html file called Wallpaper.html
    Alright.

    Copy the winterboard theme "ClockAnalog.theme" to

    var/mobile/Libary/perPagesHTML/

    Change the file name
    Wallpaper.html to Widget.html

    Open the CydiaApp perPagesHTML
    Select the page where you want to add the analog clock
    Select "ClockAnalog.theme"
    Close the App( your device will respring automatically

    You should see the theme on the specific page only!
    Check location of widget! (Probably you have to move the widget.html 20px up (within the css file))

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013), Smoothound (04-06-2013)

  26. #935
    Thanks for that but I've now done all that but its still not appearing!

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothound For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

  28. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Thanks for that but I've now done all that but its still not appearing!
    If you activate the analog clock in winterboard can you see the clock?

    Case sensitive so capital "W"
    Widget.html

    On which page did you activate it?

  29. #937
    Yes in Winterboard it works fine but only if it is above Widget Animated and then the latter won't work!

    Yep capital W

    Page 1. I've tried other pages but it doesn't appear there either.

    The clock built into perpages works fine with a bit of position adjustment but it doesn't look as nice as the exxOS one
    Last edited by Smoothound; 04-06-2013 at 04:33 AM.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothound For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

  31. #938
    Hmmm sometimes even the perpages clock isn't drawn properly. I get just the hands but no face and then a respring will put everything right!

  32. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Yes in Winterboard it works fine but only if it is above Widget Animated and then the latter won't work!

    Yep capital W

    Page 1. I've tried other pages but it doesn't appear there either.

    The clock built into perpages works fine with a bit of position adjustment but it doesn't look as nice as the exxOS one
    Can you please send me your two widgets! Or do you use the original ones with NO CHANGES ... If it is the later case can you post the exact names I may have a look on it

    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Ladies and Gents,

    finally done! Ian Nicoll and Co released the incredible UniAW 6 Lockscreen with a lot of options which are now (mostly) available for our exxOS Lockscreen (4) style! Cheers to yama for his Lockscreen 4 concept. Unfortunatelly the code from LS 4 was useless (not the graphics, not the css locations ). so I started from scratch and I had rewritten the UniAW 6 original code to suit to our exxOS concept and here we go ...

    -foto-7-.png
    -foto-8-.png
    -foto-9-.png



    these are the features that you can use now (thanks to UniAW6 source code and some additions from my side):

    * Autodetect iphone 4 / 5 size and take the correct overlay and css files
    * GPS is working well (you can turn it on/off)
    * Full weather backgrund Icons (2 sets UniAW6 set/ exxOS set, the later one with the day/night functionality, you can swtich within config.js)
    * Animated weather can be turned on/off
    * slide show settings can be modified in config.js (just enter number of pics and duration per pic in setup file)
    * 7 languages
    * 6 icon sets for weather forecast icons (choose in config.js)
    * all the new features from UniAW 6 like (ShowRainbow, ShowWiper, UseNeighborhood, number of ballons)

    LS is still in testing phase but will be available soon.

    Cheers
    The baby is out ... I sent the package to Peter (blue) for his final review and hopefully he will bring it out soon! Peter please check your email inbox!

    Yamas was so kind to add a bunch (and really a bunch - # = 33) of analog clock overlays (check the themefolder images/WeatherInfoBG/iph5/Overlay_Selections) .. you will also find two iphone 4 overlays

    Klont was so kind to add 2 sets of nice looking fullscreen weather dependend day/night wallpaperbackgrounds in addition to the existing UniAW fullweatherbackgrounds

    enjoy and let me know if you will find any bugs (there are so many options involved now , so that I was not able to check all possible nexus). When you will check the config.js the first time, you will be probably shocked ... I tried to sorted a bit but you can suit your lockscreen from there.

    Cheers
    Last edited by thewaytozion; 04-06-2013 at 07:33 AM.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (04-06-2013)

  34. #940
    Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    Can you please send me your two widgets! Or do you use the original ones with NO CHANGES ... If it is the later case can you post the exact names I may have a look on it
    As far as I can remember the Analog Clock one is untouched and the Widget Animated one I have modified the yahoo city number to my own and changed the "art house" text to "Phils iPhone" that is all.

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •