Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS by Blue

..would anyone be so nice to offer the actual german page indicators from the german exxOS mod? In the actual download package from page 1 are only the english ones. Unfortunately i have no Photoshop or other compatible app to change the wording from english to german by my own. Thx in advance

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,263 Times in 3,348 Posts

Schau mal hier:

exxOS

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-31-2013), broodwar (04-02-2013), It's Mi (04-02-2013), Kazuyoshi (04-02-2013), ShioN915 (04-01-2013), yamakasi73 (04-01-2013)

Hello,
    in order to create Springjumps i bought today Photoshop Elements. All is working fine except the fact that Photoshop is missing the font STHeitiK Light. Did lot of googling to find a download location for this font. Without success. Can anyone offer a download location or donate this font via Mediafire or dropbox to me. THX in advance

@gandalf12 Look at Page 1!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KarlDall For This Useful Post:

gandalf12 (04-01-2013)

@KarlDall
    Oh, wie peinlich..
    Manchmal sieht man den Wald vor lauter Bäumen nicht

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gandalf12 For This Useful Post:

KarlDall (04-01-2013)

Thanks

SIRI public TEST:

Download, unzip and copy this theme folder to your themes and enable it at Winterboard (listed above all other themes):
    exxOS Siri-TEST.theme.zip

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

broodwar (04-02-2013), G-weezy (04-02-2013), GraspGG (04-03-2013), It's Mi (04-02-2013), Krima (04-01-2013), wildenweb (04-02-2013)

Looks good Blue thank you!

Thanks

Thanks, i´ll add it to the theme for a future update.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-02-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

FYI, I figured out how to have a separate day/night picture in the weather widget. It’s actually built-in and pretty simple . Using iFile or something similar, go to your main themes folder\exxOS Widget Animated.theme

- Then go to … resources\images\day_night. Backup and replace “ day.png” and “night.png” with your own day and night 261X176 images.
    - Go to …resources\CSS\UniAW.css. Find “ #weatherWall” and change width to “130px” and height to “88px”.
    - Go to eXXOS Widget Animated.theme\Images\ and re-name “YourPicture.png” to something else like “YourPicture.png.bak”
    - Re-spring and enjoy. day.jpg night.jpg

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rob63 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-08-2013)

Amazing theme Blue. Is there a way to change the photos in lock screen 4 but still keep your weather automation? What size do the photos need to be? Thx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Thanks. This widget was (mainly) not developed by me and doesn´t support your language.

AVAILABLE at POST 1:

This is a simple analog clock for your homescreen, just enable/disable it with Winterboard. You must/should sort your icons below the clock.

The PSDs are also updated, so you can play with my graphics.

exxOS ClockAnalog
    DOWNLOAD: exxOS ClockAnalog.theme.zip
    Hi Blue,

Love your theme

I have it pretty much how I want it but I can't get the above to work properly! I'm pretty new to Jailbreaking etc. being an old git but I've managed to get my head around most of this stuff so far but I cannot get both the Animated Widget and Anologue clock to both display at the same time Tried various orders in Winterboard but it's either one or the other Pointers gratefully accepted

Thanks

Here is a optimized overlay for the Lockscreen4-theme including my reworked master-PSD with original clocks and styles.

Attached Files Attached Files

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GraspGG (04-03-2013), It's Mi (04-09-2013), Roockie (04-02-2013), vporter (04-02-2013)

Strange I made another post last night which was moderated as it was my 1st. The above post has been allowed through straight away but last nights seems to have been held up

On another note I am having issues with Facebook App and Bejewelled Blitz App.

I know you've said earlier in the thread that the exxOS theme can't interfere with Apps but FB fails to launch 4 times out of 5 and BB just won't run at all! If I completely disable the exxOS Theme in Winterboard and respring both work! Any ideas as to why this should be?

Thanks again
    Last edited by Smoothound; 04-03-2013 at 01:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoothound View Post
    Strange I made another post last night which was moderated as it was my 1st. The above post has been allowed through straight away but last nights seems to have been held up

I know you've said earlier in the thread that the exxOS theme can't interfere with Apps but FB fails to launch 4 times out of 5 and BB just won't run at all! If I completely disable the exxOS Theme in Winterboard and respring both work! Any ideas as to why this should be?

Thanks again
    Mmi rules prevent posts to show if links are included until you're at least five posts old.

Welcome
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

Thanks

Thanks again
    The only idea I have:

Maybe you have a iPhone 4 (with less RAM) and enabled
    some of the exxOS widgets. Plus other apps open. Animated weather and slideshows certainly
    need RAM and CPU power to calculate the animations.

This could prevent apps from starting.

->You can test it by running
    exxOS without widgets or only with my lightwight springboard widget.
    Last edited by Blue; 04-03-2013 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    The only idea I have:

Maybe you have a iPhone 4 (with less RAM) and enabled
    some of the exxOS widgets. Plus other apps open. Animated weather and slideshows certainly
    need RAM and CPU power to calculate the animations.

This could prevent apps from starting.

->You can test it by running
    exxOS without widgets or only with my lightwight springboard widget.

I've tried cutting it down to just the basic theme and killing all other processes but the issue remains. Not sure how much memory is needed for Blitz but it so far seems to be the main culprit currently

Thanks again
    Hello Smoothound,

Bejewelled (as well as other Popcap games) is very restrictive with "non standard" fonts. Maybe its worth giving it a try, changing the SB font!?

25. The Following User Says Thank You to GraspGG For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-03-2013)

You can't theme Popcap games in WinterBoard without having them crash upon launching.
    Not their icons nor their loading screen.

The files can be swapped in the original directory in /var/mobile/Applications/

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

Blue (04-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    You can't theme Popcap games in WinterBoard without having them crash upon launching.
    Not their icons nor their loading screen.

The files can be swapped in the original directory in /var/mobile/Applications/
    Ah cool It's a Popcap issue then not mine or exxOS When you say the files can be swapped can you explain to a noddy

The issue I had last night and still have today is the fact that I cannot get exxOS ClockAnalogue to display as well as exxOS Widget Animated. If the clock displays the Widget doesn't! I'm guessing this is possibly a memory issue on my tired old iPhone 4
    Last edited by Smoothound; 04-03-2013 at 11:15 AM.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoothound For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (04-03-2013)

Ah cool It's a Popcap issue then not mine or exxOS When you say the files can be swapped can you explain to a noddy
    (
    Install AppLinks from Cydia.

Tap the new AppLinks icon on your SpringBoard to launch it.

Hit the turning arrows bottom left.

Drop the icon and loading screen taken from exxOS theme into the AppName.app folder, where the AppName is how AppLinks
    named the symlink in /var/mobile/AppLinks/
    Overwrite the original files with Blue's.

Then erase/rename the files theming that particular popcap game in the actual theme and do a WINTERBOARD respring.

If your app still crashes upon launch it means a file is still being themed through WinterBoard. It might be a [email protected] from a 'Fallback' folder in the root directory of exxOS.

I can't be file name specific as I don't have exxOS (just have the DreamBoard version) nor popcap games installed.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-09-2013), Smoothound (04-03-2013)

Page 46 of 50 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast