+ Reply
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 45 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS by Blue

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by NewdestinyX Wouldn't using multi icon mover make setting up exxOS easier? Actually DA, there are 64 spring jumps that get installed by the exxOS installer 8- 0's,
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,892 Times in 1,466 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Wouldn't using multi icon mover make setting up exxOS easier?

Actually DA, there are 64 spring jumps that get installed by the exxOS installer 8- 0's, 8-1's, etc... up to 8-8's.
    I see.your right my bad i only use 7 pages so i didnt have the extra 16

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,105 Times in 3,298 Posts

You're both right

So you need no extra folder, just delete the not needed spring jumps with iFile and they won't come back ever.
    But as I plan a update this or next week the update will reinstall all springjumps. So adding them now into a extra folder isn't a bad idea if you don't need all of them.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-11-2013 at 02:55 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,525 Times in 3,578 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    So call me crazy but I think I found a flaw in this theme on V1.1. I'm not sure but maybe a SBDockBg file or what not sure.

So when I bought this theme on V1.0 some thing happen and I had to restore; I saved all my Themes folder to pc and did a restore. When I upgrade to V1.1 I noticed all my icons were pushed up higher so I went back in installed v1.0 and the Icons were normal

Anyways here's 2 screenshots 1st) is V1.0 and 2nd) is V1.1.

Please note same setup with everything and using the IPhone 5 iconoclasm layout. All I did was change themes via winterboard!

V1.0

V1.1

See the difference.
    It's not a bug. It's desired. The SBDockBG@2x~iphone file is not an image. It tricks iOS into thinking the dock is shown when there in fact isn't none.
    This is meant for the pages to scroll vertically seamlessly, without having the dock interfering.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,524 Times in 4,319 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Bro. I'm explaining and trying to help someone out. I experience the same thing he/she went through. I'm sorry my phone is not as perfect as yours. How are you using multi icon mover at the same page?

You enable Infinboard to have vertical scrolling. So the page can scroll up and down to move the extra icons down where the dock or below the dock. Next time I enable this theme I will use Display Recorder for you to see.

Yes I use Multi Icon mover to move icons to multiple pages. I use that to set up my springjumps. But when you have tons of icons on one page when you activate iconoclasm the icons seem to move.

When you have 2-3 icons on top of each other they are stacked up. You hold down on the icon to wiggle. When you move that icon there will be another icon below that. I know it's weird but it happens.
    I got you, G-Weezy. Go on helping. I was just trying to understand what you were saying since I hadn't personally experienced it yet. I separated the 72 SpringJump icons into 9 folders as BLue indicates in his instructions for easier movement to verical pages eventually. At least I THINK that's what he means. Thanks for your help and clarification. I find that unless you follow Blue's instructions - point by point and in order - setting up one of his themes is darn near impossible. This is the most complicated one yet. I thought PAGES and NOTEBOOK were hard. This one's WICKED hard to set up.

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I see.your right my bad i only use 7 pages so i didnt have the extra 16
    Yeah actually 72 in all. I said 64 - but there are 9 pages worth (0-8). They're EVERYWHERE on your springboard when exxOS gets done installing. It's a little disconcerting as if SpringJumps is an invading virus on your computer. LOL! And what's worse - when you want to switch to one of your other themes - those SpringJumps don't go away. They stay on your springboard. So since any one folder on iOS can't hold 72 little icons - finding a place for these is no small task. It's one of the reasons I'm not a fan of SpringJumps - though Blue uses them brilliantly in his themes. This theme just has SOOO many. I wish I could find an easy place to store them when I'm using a different theme through BackBoard.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-11-2013 at 03:37 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,595 Times in 681 Posts

What I do is just copy the folder into downloads in my phone! If I wanna use them I just copy and paste to applications if not I just delete them from applications! Still on phone just outta the way!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,337 Times in 1,483 Posts

NewDestiny,

All good bro. Just making it clear thats all.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    when i installed the theme on my iphone 5 it look like it was for an iphone 4 :S how do i fix that?

Green Apple
    Thanks

can you share the badges?... thanks in advance

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marioeliseo View Post
    when i installed the theme on my iphone 5 it look like it was for an iphone 4 :S how do i fix that?
    Read the second FAQ please

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    What I do is just copy the folder into downloads in my phone! If I wanna use them I just copy and paste to applications if not I just delete them from applications! Still on phone just outta the way!
    Copy what folder, Happy? The spring jumps are on the springboard. And even with folder enhancer you can't put 72 spring jump icons in one folder. Please break it down for me a little more, please.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

9 springjumps come with theme they only come on when you turn springjumps 0-8 on! The other 63 come on after you copy to applications(I don't use cydia version only the one blue sent to me so not automatically in right spot but same concept applies) so take all shortcuts put them in a folder and place somewhere in your phone then when you want to use add to application when you don't delete but you still have folder where ever you put it! In my case here in documents file!ImageUploadedByModMyi1363053953.877534.jpg
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1363053975.574324.jpg
    Makes much easier for a quick copy and paste job back to where they go but not in your springboard until you do!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

You can also put some of them in a folder on you hidden dock. On your springboard ofcourse

Thanks

9 springjumps come with theme they only come on when you turn springjumps 0-8 on! The other 63 come on after you copy to applications(I don't use cydia version only the one blue sent to me so not automatically in right spot but same concept applies) so take all shortcuts put them in a folder and place somewhere in your phone then when you want to use add to application when you don't delete but you still have folder where ever you put it! In my case here in documents file!Attachment 625926
    Attachment 625927
    Makes much easier for a quick copy and paste job back to where they go but not in your springboard until you do!
    I think I follow. But your situation is unique in that 99% of us got exxOS by downloading theme from Cydia which auto places all 72 spring jumps on your Springboard. May I ask that you do your great tutorial there again - but from the perspective of a person who downloads from Cydia and finds themselves with 72 Springjumps on their SB. Thanks!

Thanks

Ok newdestiny you Obviously can tell this is not my strong point but I will try for you!
    Go into ifile and take it all the way back as far as you can you should end up in / scroll all the way to top and you will see " applications" inside there you will see a lot of apps starting with _shotcut make a folder and copy all of the _ shortcuts into folder! place somewhere in phone where there easy access (I use documents folder in var/mobile/documents/here!) then go back into applications and delete all the ones that start with _ shortcut and they will no longer be on your springboard! But still on your phone! When you want back on springboard go back into folder where you left them copy all and paste back in application!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2013), NewdestinyX (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Ok newdestiny you Obviously can tell this is not my strong point but I will try for you!
    Go into ifile and take it all the way back as far as you can you should end up in / scroll all the way to top and you will see " applications" inside there you will see a lot of apps starting with _shotcut make a folder and copy all of the _ shortcuts into folder! place somewhere in phone where there easy access (I use documents folder in var/mobile/documents/here!) then go back into applications and delete all the ones that start with _ shortcut and they will no longer be on your springboard! But still on your phone! When you want back on springboard go back into folder where you left them copy all and paste back in application!
    Ah great! Thanks Happy! Well done! I know iFile well and the "/" root directory and all that. I just didn't know what the Springjumps were called in Application language and what you meant by 'only 9' Springjumps appeared on your SB. Thanks!!!

23. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Hey blue was just gonna download the font for this and realized I'm not unlocked if I'm not mistaken you want cydia # right? It's 719948 TY!

Thanks

Hey blue was just gonna download the font for this and realized I'm not unlocked if I'm not mistaken you want cydia # right? It's 719948 TY!
    Done

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Happy363 (03-13-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    It's one of the reasons I'm not a fan of SpringJumps - though Blue uses them brilliantly in his themes. This theme just has SOOO many. I wish I could find an easy place to store them when I'm using a different theme through BackBoard.
    For the other themes store springjump icons on 2nd page (one page scrolled down). And for the other themes you can deactivate infiniboard scrolling! Update via backboard. You will not see the springjump icons in the other theme.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hello, i want to ask
    can i have a lockscreen like at ip5 ? hmm, i mean "Optional GPS Lockscreen Weather" like at page 1
    can i use it for ip4s ? if can't, can you share how to make like this ?
    thanks

Edited :
    Ok it can for 4s, sorry i dont try it first before i ask
    Last edited by rikrickyy; 03-13-2013 at 06:44 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone thewaytozion's Avatar
    Thanks

Also here:

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post

You wanna start the weather app directly from your weather widget? This is now possible within exxOS. This is currently running on my machine. Watch this out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wWWHxuwd4k

31. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-13-2013)