Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS by Blue

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Just keep moving them downwards. If you have 2 there. Just move them down at the end.
    Wouldn't using multi icon mover make setting up exxOS easier?
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    What the heck lmfao 50-60 of what?theres not even 50-60 springjumps in the themes total...
    Actually DA, there are 64 spring jumps that get installed by the exxOS full theme installer 8- 0's, 8-1's, etc... up to 8-8's.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-11-2013 at 03:33 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 6,352 Times in 1,490 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Wouldn't using multi icon mover make setting up exxOS easier?
    He's having problems with the icons doubling or tripling up in one spot. When you click on a icon to move it from the left column there's like 2 icons that overlap sitting on top of each other.

I just told him/her to keep moving the icons down that are doubled up. That way works for me. Of course use multi icon mover but how are using that tweak to move icons on the same page?
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

He's having problems with the icons doubling or tripling up in one spot. When you click on a icon to move it from the left column there's like 2 icons that overlap sitting on top of each other.

I just told him/her to keep moving the icons down that are doubled up. That way works for me. Of course use multi icon mover but how are using that tweak to move icons on the same page?
    Okay. When you said move "down" I thought you meant from one vertical page to another. This is very hard to accomplish manually with Infiniboard. I've always had use multi icon mover to move icons to the next page down.

Thanks

You would need to have infiniboard activated so you can scroll down vertically.

When setting this up I set up all the pages and SJ in position. Infiniboard and all necessary tweaks before I enable the theme and weather widgets.

That gives me icon room to move. At first I was wondering where all my icons were. Found out they overlap each other. So I just started to move them down at the bottom of the page.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-12-2013)

You would need to have infiniboard activated so you can scroll down vertically.

When setting this up I set up all the pages and SJ in position. Infiniboard and all necessary tweaks before I enable the theme and weather widgets.

That gives me icon room to move. At first I was wondering where all my icons were. Found out they overlap each other. So I just started to move them down at the bottom of the page.
    Hmm. I don't understand what you mean by icons on top of icons. I've never experienced that. And turning on Infiniboard after you place icons horizontally doesn't automatically place them vertically. You must move them manually from horizontal to vertical positions one by one. Or with MultiIconMover.

Thanks

Bro. I'm explaining and trying to help someone out. I experience the same thing he/she went through. I'm sorry my phone is not as perfect as yours. How are you using multi icon mover at the same page?

You enable Infinboard to have vertical scrolling. So the page can scroll up and down to move the extra icons down where the dock or below the dock. Next time I enable this theme I will use Display Recorder for you to see.

Yes I use Multi Icon mover to move icons to multiple pages. I use that to set up my springjumps. But when you have tons of icons on one page when you activate iconoclasm the icons seem to move.

When you have 2-3 icons on top of each other they are stacked up. You hold down on the icon to wiggle. When you move that icon there will be another icon below that. I know it's weird but it happens.
    Last edited by G-weezy; 03-11-2013 at 08:43 AM.

i dont switch daily but sametime my iphone need to hard rest and wont to arrange my exxOS theme if i backup it

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 Times in 395 Posts

So call me crazy but I think I found a flaw in this theme on V1.1. I'm not sure but maybe a SBDockBg file or what not sure.

So when I bought this theme on V1.0 some thing happen and I had to restore; I saved all my Themes folder to pc and did a restore. When I upgrade to V1.1 I noticed all my icons were pushed up higher so I went back in installed v1.0 and the Icons were normal

Anyways here's 2 screenshots 1st) is V1.0 and 2nd) is V1.1.

Please note same setup with everything and using the IPhone 5 iconoclasm layout. All I did was change themes via winterboard!

V1.0

V1.1

See the difference.

Bro. I'm explaining and trying to help someone out. I experience the same thing he/she went through. I'm sorry my phone is not as perfect as yours. How are you using multi icon mover at the same page?

You enable Infinboard to have vertical scrolling. So the page can scroll up and down to move the extra icons down where the dock or below the dock. Next time I enable this theme I will use Display Recorder for you to see.

Yes I use Multi Icon mover to move icons to multiple pages. I use that to set up my springjumps. But when you have tons of icons on one page when you activate iconoclasm the icons seem to move.

When you have 2-3 icons on top of each other they are stacked up. You hold down on the icon to wiggle. When you move that icon there will be another icon below that. I know it's weird but it happens.
    Popcorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Not easy, accelerate just speeds up all animations on your phone to make it seem like it's working faster, to slow down the widget you would have to change all the settings in the LS.css file under the "Fader Animations", but this will take a lot of trial "n" error till you get it right.

There are 6 fader animations in total, it looks like 12 but many are set the same so keep those ones to identical settings.

If say you have your animations running at double normal speed, then the only way to get the widget running at "normal" speed would be to remove half of the fader animations and double the length on the remaining ones. Like I said.. not that easy.

My advice would have to be: remove accelerate or don't use the widget. Sorry.
    I found the file and changed it. Thanks.

It wasn't that hard. Used ifile and the search function to change all the 40s to 200s.

Here is an example of the line for anyone else trying to do this.

webkit-animation: faderlo 200s linear infinite normal;

File located at: theme/resources/CSS/main/

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to k1653d For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post
    So call me crazy but I think I found a flaw in this theme on V1.1. I'm not sure but maybe a SBDockBg file or what not sure.

So when I bought this theme on V1.0 some thing happen and I had to restore; I saved all my Themes folder to pc and did a restore. When I upgrade to V1.1 I noticed all my icons were pushed up higher so I went back in installed v1.0 and the Icons were normal

Please note same setup with everything and using the IPhone 5 iconoclasm layout. All I did was change themes via winterboard!

V1.0

V1.1

See the difference.

There is something wrong at you!!! Looks like that is an iP4 Theme activated!! See at the PageDots!! And please ask in the exxOS iP5 Threat about your Problem! Here is iP4!

Quote Originally Posted by Jkauf55 View Post

V1.0

V1.1

See the difference.
    I have an iPhone 5 and had that problem when I was trying to delete some stuff out of the theme.

When I removed "com.apple.springboard" from the theme all my icons moved up. I fixed it by restoring that folder then respringing. I would look into that.

I have installed exxOS from Cydia on my iP5 an have no Problem!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    There is something wrong at you!!! Looks like that is an iP4 Theme activated!! See at the PageDots!! And please ask in the exxOS iP5 Threat about your Problem! Here is iP4!
    NOPE! Nothing wrong with me! Yes sorry for posting in the 4/4S thread. I see the pagedots. But when i got this theme first thing i did was erase the ip4 files as they are useless and taking up space! Besides I've been theming long enough to know difference between iphone4 and iphone5 files. Like I said EVERYTHING IS SET UP FOR IPHONE 5!

No need for the criticism. Wasnt asking for a fix for my problem; already took care of it on my own... Just making a point the difference between the 2 versions (of iPhone 5 that is!) maybe wanna slow it down and read more carefully!

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    I have an iPhone 5 and had that problem when I was trying to delete some stuff out of the theme.

When I removed "com.apple.springboard" from the theme all my icons moved up. I fixed it by restoring that folder then respringing. I would look into that.
    Problem is I haven't touch/delete/mod anything in the 2 themes. Luckily I have enough themeing abilities to fix it; regardless what yamakasi73 says

I don't know what you will say us here! I have the Theme from first Beta too! And there wasn't any Problem with it! All Problems, which was posted here by Pics where an wrong iP4 theme activated on iP5! No other issue with this Theme! SpringJumps, Iconoclasm and Infiniboard works perfect together on iP4 and iP5!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

Hellie (03-12-2013), Kazuyoshi (03-11-2013)

Agree with yamakashi!

Also here...

Quote Originally Posted by thewaytozion View Post
    My current animated weather icon setup:

Attachment 625875

Watch the animation:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6LHNjpW8fs

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thewaytozion For This Useful Post:

Kazuyoshi (03-11-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    I don't know what you will say us here! I have the Theme from first Beta too! And there wasn't any Problem with it! All Problems, which was posted here by Pics where an wrong iP4 theme activated on iP5! No other issue with this Theme! SpringJumps, Iconoclasm and Infiniboard works perfect together on iP4 and iP5!
    Wasn't anything iPhone 4 file related, as I said got rid of those files. I did find the problem and it was a SBDockBG file that was mislabeled when I was using a weather widget while on exxOS IP5 Simple and didn't delete/replace original. So ok maybe was me

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jkauf55 For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-12-2013), yamakasi73 (03-11-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    What the heck lmfao 50-60 of what?theres not even 50-60 springjumps in the themes total...
    Also what do you mean you have to delete the audio on/off files?all my years (5) with the iphones and ive never heard of doing that.
    youve got me so confused as to what your trying to accomplish.so you want to setup exxos but dont like infiniboard?well then you wont get the "eye catching " menu bar, just use a simple set up..
    Tweaks like more icon tweak doesnt work with any other icon tweak (iconoclasm)
    Springjump tweak gives you 9. The theme gives you 72. It even says that on step 3 under installation.

The audio files I was talking about are the sounds that it makes when you turn off the phone and unlock (The sound an iMac makes when you turn it off or on. I just have to find those files in the theme and delete or replace them. Doing that has been possible since jailbreaking the iPhone began.

I don't have issues with infiniboard, my issues were the springjumps would cover up the widget when scrolling vertically. I liked the placement of that widget, thats why I want it visible anywhere on the page. Wether I'm at the top of the page or 40 apps down.

I still have that "eye catching" menu bar. Its just that I've gotten rid of the extra pages and kept everything within one screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    1. With Winterboard any widget of any theme runs in the background and will be covered by icons (except iWidgets). I could have placed it elsewhere, but i like it how the springjumps scroll over it. If iŽd place the widget on the right side, the app icons would scroll over it.

2. exxOS is made and thought as a scrolling sidebar theme. This has never been done before and is the highlight of this theme. If you decide to use the simple mod, you only must delete the springjumps folders like written (see FAQ). This is done in some seconds and must be made only once.
    1. No, I like the position where its at. I had an android last year, hated it, but I was just so used to having sections of the screen devoted to a widget. So I guess I was expecting everything from column 1, row 3 to have its own scrolling section.

2. I like the springjumps, just the 25 I'm using. The other 56 return after every respring, thats why I just leave them in a folder.

you dont must leave them into a folder!!! Delete them in Applications, which you dont use! All from 6 to 8, if you only use 5 each Page!

And in the Theme/Icons, you must also delete these, which you are not using!

Thanks
    Thanked 19,870 Times in 3,993 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    I found the file and changed it. Thanks.

It wasn't that hard. Used ifile and the search function to change all the 40s to 200s.

Here is an example of the line for anyone else trying to do this.

webkit-animation: faderlo 200s linear infinite normal;

File located at: theme/resources/CSS/main/
    Of coarse, that's all you had to do, sorry, I'm jet lagged!

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Page 34 of 50 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 44 ... LastLast