Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS by Blue

Pagelock doesnt seem to work with iOS 6.1

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jaredtodd69's Avatar
    Thanks

After you download restoring I am on 6.1.2

A few questions:

1. I use accelerate and it's making my widget blink really fast. How do I slow this down?

2. Any way to disable page swiping so it appears like you only have one page?

3. Every time I respring it creates a bunch of springjumps at the bottom of my 2nd page. Is this normal?

Edit
    Page lock works with iPhone 5 6.1.2 but it made "no page dot" by chpwn not work anymore.
    Last edited by k1653d; 03-10-2013 at 06:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,357 Times in 1,494 Posts

hey here's a different Reference one. I cleaned it up a bit.

Last edited by G-weezy; 03-11-2013 at 03:16 AM.
    "I have no answers, just useless questions."
    "There are no strangers in this world, just friends we haven't made"

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to G-weezy For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), Blue (03-11-2013), cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), drtglynch (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 21,645 Times in 4,337 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    A few questions:

1. I use accelerate and it's making my widget blink really fast. How do I slow this down?
    Not easy, accelerate just speeds up all animations on your phone to make it seem like it's working faster, to slow down the widget you would have to change all the settings in the LS.css file under the "Fader Animations", but this will take a lot of trial "n" error till you get it right.

There are 6 fader animations in total, it looks like 12 but many are set the same so keep those ones to identical settings.

If say you have your animations running at double normal speed, then the only way to get the widget running at "normal" speed would be to remove half of the fader animations and double the length on the remaining ones. Like I said.. not that easy.

My advice would have to be: remove accelerate or don't use the widget. Sorry.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), Blue (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 3,587 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by k1653d View Post
    A few questions:

2. Any way to disable page swiping so it appears like you only have one page?

3. Every time I respring it creates a bunch of springjumps at the bottom of my 2nd page. Is this normal?

Edit
    Page lock works with iPhone 5 6.1.2 but it made "no page dot" by chpwn not work anymore.
    If you use less then 9 pages/springjumps you must delete the not needed springjump folders under /Applications
    (see FAQ)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Thanks

All done Blue. It's on the other thread. Do you want me to paste it here as well?

Having a hard time with this. I bought all the required tweaks off cydia for that vertical navigation bar. I'm trying to organize all these apps and springjumps, but as I'm doing so, sometimes it will push others apps or it will be placed over it. Meaning I'll have two app in one spot. I try putting an app in a certain spot, but it just starts getting all screwed up.

Thanks

Just keep moving them downwards. If you have 2 there. Just move them down at the end.

Do we have a well organized dropbox for all the user's artwork or mods? So that we dont have to jump through the thread pages?

For the main ones blue was so kind to incorporate it in his first post, but others will be missed.

how do i add the theme to winterboard??? i was trying by ifunbox but it dint really work out

Shame, I bought Infiniboard, but decided not to use it. I don't really like how that weather widget is part of the background so when you're scrolling up or down, it just gets covered up. All organized finally, but now I gotta delete the power off/on audio files and then image edit those sidebar tabs.

Those springjump icons keep coming back, its annoying, so I just threw like 50-60 of those in a folder.

Quote Originally Posted by G-weezy View Post
    Just keep moving them downwards. If you have 2 there. Just move them down at the end.
    Took me a while, but the problem was that I had More Icons tweak.

is there anyway to make buckup to this theme
    because i spent more time to arrange it

Thanks

All done Blue. It's on the other thread. Do you want me to paste it here as well?
    Thanks. No, ill add them today to the package at post one

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), G-weezy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by OPTICS View Post
    Shame, I bought Infiniboard, but decided not to use it. I don't really like how that weather widget is part of the background so when you're scrolling up or down, it just gets covered up. All organized finally, but now I gotta delete the power off/on audio files and then image edit those sidebar tabs.

Those springjump icons keep coming back, its annoying, so I just threw like 50-60 of those in a folder.

What the heck lmfao 50-60 of what?theres not even 50-60 springjumps in the themes total...
    Also what do you mean you have to delete the audio on/off files?all my years (5) with the iphones and ive never heard of doing that.
    youve got me so confused as to what your trying to accomplish.so you want to setup exxos but dont like infiniboard?well then you wont get the "eye catching " menu bar, just use a simple set up..
    Tweaks like more icon tweak doesnt work with any other icon tweak (iconoclasm)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marioeliseo View Post
    how do i add the theme to winterboard??? i was trying by ifunbox but it dint really work out
    If you purchased it at any store, the store installs this theme for you.

Quote Originally Posted by OPTICS View Post
    1. With Winterboard any widget of any theme runs in the background and will be covered by icons (except iWidgets). I could have placed it elsewhere, but i like it how the springjumps scroll over it. If id place the widget on the right side, the app icons would scroll over it.

2. exxOS is made and thought as a scrolling sidebar theme. This has never been done before and is the highlight of this theme. If you decide to use the simple mod, you only must delete the springjumps folders like written (see FAQ). This is done in some seconds and must be made only once.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-11-2013 at 08:21 AM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Here is a page indicator for those of you using this style.

-page-2g-2x.png

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to drtglynch For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), It's Mi (03-12-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zazazoze View Post
    is there anyway to make buckup to this theme
    because i spent more time to arrange it
    Sorry, not that i know. exxOS isnt a theme for users that want switch daily.

I don't switch daily(every other day! Lol) but it use to take me awhile to set up only minutes now! But I do love it quickly becoming favorite blue theme! Can't wait to see some mods for it! Different color schemes perhaps!

Wouldn't using multi icon mover make setting up exxOS easier?
    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    What the heck lmfao 50-60 of what?theres not even 50-60 springjumps in the themes total...
    Actually DA, there are 64 spring jumps that get installed by the exxOS full theme installer 8- 0's, 8-1's, etc... up to 8-8's.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-11-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 43 ... LastLast