+ Reply
Page 30 of 50 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: exxOS by Blue

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,186 Times in 3,333 Posts

Now i see you layout, wasn´t visible on my iPhone Safari. I´ll test it. Thanks a lot.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,828 Times in 4,433 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Now i see you layout, wasn´t visible on my iPhone Safari. I´ll test it. Thanks a lot.
    I believe as icons sort - if you hadn't placed an icon in position 19 when you set up the phone - it should just sit there as a place holder for any icon you're moving from page to page or for when you download a new app from Cydia or AppStore. It'll prevent the crashing problem from page to page icon moving at least and that's been a pain for a lot of us - not just in your theme.

Thanks

SO, okay, i just moved from iBlank to Gridlock 2. No problems/crashes so far as i already had all 8 pages setup.

The layout you posted is that a "theoretical" layout only made with iconoclasm layout maker or did i make anything wrong ?
    Because this is how my iP5 looks after switching from my ´working´ iP5 layout to yours now ?:
    Looks like i have a 5x4 layout or something ?

Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Blue; 03-08-2013 at 03:55 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013)

Thanks

SO, okay, i just moved from iBlank to Gridlock 2. No problems/crashes so far as i already had all 8 pages setup.

The layout you posted is that a "theoretical" layout only made with iconoclasm layout maker or did i make anything wrong ?
    Because this is how my iP5 looks after switching from my ´working´ iP5 layout to yours now ?:
    Looks like i have a 5x4 layout or something ?

The maker of Iconoclasm Layout Maker had some trouble with older versions of the his tweak STRETCHING things on iPhone 5. Your layout was made with the old version. Are you updated? If you updated you now have to remake the Layout in the new one. It's pretty convoluted. I just opened your current Layout in the NEW Layout Maker and copied those numbers. It's still off. But I can get it right for you, Blue. Please send me a screen shot of a NORMAL iPhone 5 layout on your phone. I will lay it out in the new Layout Maker and send you the Iconoclasm Plist when done.

Also please add my Cydia number for exxOS. I sent it to you in PM. I need to download this and try for myself.

But send me a screenshot of a normal exxOS set up so I can import the screen shot into Layout Maker and set up the Icono myself. from scratch.

Thanks

INFO:

Gridlock 2 is released. The setup is much easier and faster now and it is working with exxOS. But like for other themes users report crashes when trying to move icons to a blank/new page. This is probably not caused by Infiniboard but by Iconoclasm.

Users that already setup exxOS have no problem to switch from iBlank to Gridlock 2

For users installing exxOS for the first time the best method is to first make the setup, then enable Iconoclasm and Infiniboard:

Make a folder for each page, place all the icons and springjumps you need for that page into this folder and move the folder to the page you later need this spingjumps and apps. Then enable exxOS, Iconoclasm and springjumps and sort everything from that folder to that page.

We´re currently trying to fix that issues with another iconoclasm layout. Also possible is that future updates of Iconoclasm or Gridlock can fix that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The maker of Iconoclasm Layout Maker had some trouble with older versions of the his tweak STRETCHING things on iPhone 5. Your layout was made with the old version. Are you updated? If you updated you now have to remake the Layout in the new one. It's pretty convoluted. I just opened your current Layout in the NEW Layout Maker and copied those numbers. It's still off. But I can get it right for you, Blue. Please send me a screen shot of a NORMAL iPhone 5 layout on your phone. I will lay it out in the new Layout Maker and send you the Iconoclasm Plist when done.

Also please add my Cydia number for exxOS. I sent it to you in PM. I need to download this and try for myself.

But send me a screenshot of a normal exxOS set up so I can import the screen shot into Layout Maker and set up the Icono myself. from scratch.
    Thanks. This is my iP5 with the current and released layout (with Gridlock 2):

Last edited by Blue; 03-08-2013 at 04:15 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-09-2013)

Thanks

Thanks. This is my iP5 with the current and released layout (with Gridlock 2):
    Okay. Got the new layout made, Blue - with the Iconoclasm that adds #19 between #16 and #17 as the place holder. Test with this Icono Layout and see if it requires any extra explanation in the Page 1. Copied the positions in your picture exactly.

Use this:

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/24971703/ex...205a.plist.zip

EDIT:
    Cleared my PM box too.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-08-2013 at 04:28 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

Blue (03-08-2013), cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013)

Thanks

mmh. the spaces between the rows are wrong. Partly springjumps are covering each other or icons and so on.

I´m still not sure if a layout with specific positions for each icon works with Infiniboard at all as
    this kind of layout seems to not repeat after 5 or 6 rows ??? The simple row/column layout i use does.

You should test that on a real iPhone 4 or 5. I unlocked you at Cydia now. It´s late her, i´ll continue tomorrow if you don´t mind.

Last edited by Blue; 03-08-2013 at 04:37 PM.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,670 Times in 701 Posts

ImageUploadedByModMyi1362785960.855583.jpg

Not really sure what to think about this guy yet blue? He argued a week ago about this! heavy too like he knew he was right! Come to find out you never even had theme or did u get it once already w/o paying? hmmm don't know regardless he just got your theme for free bravo newdestiny!!

Notice date? Hmmm

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-09-2013)

Thanks

I knew that from the moment when saying he purchased it but want to be unlocked at Cydia what doesn't make any sense, except for pirates.
    But as he can help us (hopefully) I didn't say a word and ignored that.

So if he finds a solution it is a gift from me, if not I learned my lessons.
    Last edited by Blue; 03-08-2013 at 05:00 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,633 Times in 2,399 Posts

I knew that from the moment when saying he purchased it but want to be unlocked at Cydia what doesn't make any sense, except for pirates.

If this is true I'm sorry Blue. That sucks.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

exxOS has 9 pages by default (Page 0 - 8), please search for your springjumps. They are there.
    my phone freezes and i have to hard reset when i try to get to the 8th page. also how do i stop it from scrolling so far down with vertical scroll there are no icons there but it scrolls FAR down

See only 7 dots and scrolls way to farexxOS  by Blue-photo-1.pngexxOS  by Blue-photo-2.png
    Last edited by DaUub; 03-08-2013 at 05:48 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

note: gridlock dont work with folderenhancer

21. The Following User Says Thank You to zazazoze For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zazazoze View Post
    removed still didn't work

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zazazoze View Post
    Those two work perfect together for me.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks

Gridlock 2 just updated with infiniboard support!

Also says it fixes folderenhancer issues!
    Last edited by Happy363; 03-08-2013 at 06:40 PM.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-09-2013), metaserph (03-08-2013), NewdestinyX (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Attachment 625544

Not really sure what to think about this guy yet blue? He argued a week ago about this! heavy too like he knew he was right! Come to find out you never even had theme or did u get it once already w/o paying? hmmm don't know regardless he just got your theme for free bravo newdestiny!!

Notice date? Hmmm
    O c'mon Happy. Get off the high horse. I've owned every one of Blue's themes since I came here and have never used a piece of pirated stuff to date. If you were in any of the threads I'm in - I'm actually one of the most outspoken people against it - and as is being implied here about ME (poetic irony) I'm usually implying pirate usage about someone else. LOL!! I guess turn-about's fairplay.

Now if you are the solidly intelligent guy I think you are (as seen of you in some threads since I joined) AND if you've been a BlueMetal theme lover as I have been, you'd know that Blue likes the idea of PAGING and JUMPING as a sort of undercurrent in all his themes. That aspect of his themes can be tested WITHOUT ever downloading all the icons and other themeing elements. Simply put - I had fallen in love with iWidgets - and Infiniboard and iWidgets are and will never be compatible. So I wasn't yet interested in downloading exxOS for that reason. BUT I'd read the thread and heard about all the problems many of you were experiencing with the page thing. So when you and I locked horns in conversation I had recently been testing Blue's paging/jumps setups with my Auros icons. I didn't need Blue's UI and all the rest to test the icono, springjump, Infiniboard aspects. I frankly don't even know where to GET the pirated stuff. So believe what you want - but you got the wrong guy... for sure.

One apology I WILL extend to you is that in our last conversation - I thought you were working with Blue's EXACT set up like on his first page. So what I was able to get working was not the UNIQUE thing you were trying to do as you explained it. I was premature in telling you that "I" got it to work. I had NOT tried to do what you were doing. I was only able to get BLUE's EXACT page 1,2,etc set up without needing anything other than Iconoclasm. And I was also working with 'one horizontal page' in Icono which allowed for a 2nd Icono setup to avert the problem. I'd forgotten I did that too. That would have changed everything in our conversation. So my 'smugness' was about a 'different thing I'd achieved'. Your problem is STILL a real one - that I did NOT solve - yet. My apologies for that misunderstanding.

But the more important aspect at hand is how to work around this Iconoclasm crash on moving icons from page 1-2 and so forth when there's no open icon position. That's a known problem with Icono based layouts after iOS6.

Shame on you, Blue. You know I have bought ALL of your themes except GT, bro. It's VERY easy to test your setups without actually having the full icon package. And I thank you for the gift. But please don't think I would ever download your stuff 'for trial' from a pirated place. I've been testing your set up with my Auros icon packaging. Now let's get to work, bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy363 View Post
    Gridlock 2 just updated with infiniboard support!
    Also says it fixes folderenhancer issues!
    Strange that I was having no issues. AT ALL with all those tweaks. But good to know there's an update!!
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-08-2013 at 07:08 PM.

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,990 Times in 6,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    If this is true I'm sorry Blue. That sucks.
    Do I need popcorn?
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-08-2013), The.Drifter (03-09-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,633 Times in 2,399 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do I need popcorn?
    We will see my friend. Should I poke the bear? He just looks all cuddly and warm. I want to play with him.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

The.Drifter (03-09-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,990 Times in 6,200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    We will see my friend. Should I poke the bear? He just looks all cuddly and warm. I want to play with him.
    Dude, that made me laugh out load!
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

32. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Krima (03-08-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Do I need popcorn?
    No with that I will get off my high horse! Lol

LinkBacks (?)

1. 08-17-2014, 03:52 PM
  2. 08-17-2014, 03:50 PM