+ Reply
Page 29 of 50 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 39 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 992

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: exxOS by Blue

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Blue Released since about a week, see post one please Sort your winterboard themes right (see post 1 please) As exxOS includes 3 different dialers: Do you
...
  1. #561
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,461 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Released since about a week, see post one please



    Sort your winterboard themes right (see post 1 please)



    As exxOS includes 3 different dialers: Do you mean the iOS 5 or iOS 6 dialer for iP 4?
    Oh ok thank you!!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

  3. #562
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Deinstall Infiniboard!!! Then make your Pages, when you ready, you can install Infiniboard!
    thanks for your reply but when I install infiniboard again there's only home page RETURN?! it look to as Blue write to Gridlock and infiniboard mit worck together, or what?

  4. #563
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    What is??? I don't understand! On the Pages you can Sort the Icons, but not move to other pages! So you must take all your Icons to the different Pages, and after installing Infiniboard you can Sort and scroll!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

  6. #564
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    How do i fix this i am on the iphone 4sexxOS  by Blue-photo-2-.png
    Last edited by DaUub; 03-08-2013 at 09:55 AM.

  7. #565
    iPhone? More like MyPhone Kazuyoshi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    near Nürnberg, Germany
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    1,231
    Thanked 436 Times in 197 Posts

    Iconoclasm Layout for 4/s
    Matux is past ... Kazuyoshi is back (thx Simon )

    Dropbox
    : exxOS -- Shine --

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kazuyoshi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-09-2013)

  9. #566
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,311
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 8,360 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Deinstall Infiniboard!!! Then make your Pages, when you ready, you can install Infiniboard!
    But without Infiniboard installed how can you make the vertical pages ? Or assure they will move to vertical positions upon reinstall of Infiniboard? Once you delete Infiniboard all pages return to horizontal and stay that way even after you reinstall Infiniboard. So I don't understand how this will prevent the crashing problem and get you new vertical pages...

    And why are there 2 exxOS threads. There's so much common information that's the same between ip4 and ip5 it seems like it should be 1 thread for both.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-08-2013 at 11:07 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. #567
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Matux View Post
    Iconoclasm Layout for 4/s
    Thank you! now im working on it i have to many icons than i do pages how do i get the equal amount for spring jumps

    I have 7 pages i cant get an 8th how do i get an 8th
    Last edited by DaUub; 03-08-2013 at 11:36 AM.

  11. #568
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But without Infiniboard installed how can you make the vertical pages ? Or assure they will move to vertical positions upon reinstall of Infiniboard? Once you delete Infiniboard all pages return to horizontal and stay that way even after you reinstall Infiniboard. So I don't understand how this will prevent the crashing problem and get you new vertical pages...

    And why are there 2 exxOS threads. There's so much common information that's the same between ip4 and ip5 it seems like it should be 1 thread for both.

    Why I must vertical scroll on Setup the Theme??? I take all icons into Folders, this on each page, also the Springjumps! After Installing Infiniboard i can Sort the Icons on the Page! Now you understand???

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yamakasi73 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013), It's Mi (03-09-2013)

  13. #569
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    50
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    My phone freezes everytime I try to get it past 7 pages

  14. #570
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,311
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 8,360 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    Why I must vertical scroll on Setup the Theme??? I take all icons into Folders, this on each page, also the Springjumps! After Installing Infiniboard i can Sort the Icons on the Page! Now you understand???
    I think so. I must have misunderstood the problem. People have been saying that the phone crashes when they try and move icons to the vertical pages. If you uninstall then reinstall Infiniboard - the same problem will happen when you try and move your icons later. So uninstalling and reinstalling Infiniboard can't be the fix. Can it?

  15. #571
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    No, on the page you can sort the icons without problems! The crash comes, when you will move an Icon to an other Page!

  16. #572
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,311
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 8,360 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by yamakasi73 View Post
    No, on the page you can sort the icons without problems! The crash comes, when you will move an Icon to an other Page!
    That's a different bug all together. It has NOTHING to do with Gridlock or Infiniboard. It's been talked about in several threads. On the destination page - you have to have an 'open' slot for an icon - or it will crash every time. It's an Iconoclasm problem now post iOS 6. When you make an Iconoclasm layout - you have to leave at least ONE spot open - that you DO NOT INTEND TO USE - so that there's room to 'drop in an icon temporarily'. Then you can use Gridlock to move that moved icon to its final position and leave the extra spot unused. Before we got Gridlock back the other day - open icon spots at the bottom of a page was able to be accomplished - since Apple iOS allows for icons toward the bottom of the page to be left blank and you can start a new page. But if you try to move an icon to a page that's already filled to its maximum icons in the the current Iconoclasm layout - it will crash every time. With or without Gridlock and with or without Infiniboard.

    So I just want you guys to be able to diagnose the 'actual problem' for the crashing. It has NOTHING to to with the new Gridlock OR with Infiniboard. It's an Iconoclasm thing you have to consider. When making an iconoclasm layout - after iOS6, a theme creator always needs to leave at least ONE icon position OPEN on each horizontal page that's not intended for use - as a place holder for NEW icons moving page to page or being dowloaded from Cydia or AppleStore. This is a post-iOS6 limitation of Iconoclasm.

    And, as you might expect, using MultiIconMover to move icons page to page - averts this crashing.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-08-2013 at 01:34 PM.

  17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Blue (03-08-2013), It's Mi (03-09-2013), yamakasi73 (03-08-2013)

  18. #573
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,282
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 12,020 Times in 3,273 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But without Infiniboard installed how can you make the vertical pages ? Or assure they will move to vertical positions upon reinstall of Infiniboard? Once you delete Infiniboard all pages return to horizontal and stay that way even after you reinstall Infiniboard. So I don't understand how this will prevent the crashing problem and get you new vertical pages...

    And why are there 2 exxOS threads. There's so much common information that's the same between ip4 and ip5 it seems like it should be 1 thread for both.
    Where would you release a compatible theme for both devices ?
    Would you look at a iPhone 4 forum if you have a iPhone 5 or vice versa ?

    Iīm not satisfied with this situation and I was confirmed by modmyi that splitting the forums was not their best idea and they plan to merge the forums

    Quote Originally Posted by DaUub View Post
    Thank you! now im working on it i have to many icons than i do pages how do i get the equal amount for spring jumps

    I have 7 pages i cant get an 8th how do i get an 8th
    exxOS has 9 pages by default (Page 0 - 8), please search for your springjumps. They are there.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    That's a different bug all together. It has NOTHING to do with Gridlock or Infiniboard. It's been talked about in several threads. On the destination page - you have to have an 'open' slot for an icon - or it will crash every time. It's an Iconoclasm problem now post iOS 6. When you make an Iconoclasm layout - you have to leave at least ONE spot open - that you DO NOT INTEND TO USE - so that there's room to 'drop in an icon temporarily'. Then you can use Gridlock to move that moved icon to its final position and leave the extra spot unused. Before we got Gridlock back the other day - open icon spots at the bottom of a page was able to be accomplished - since Apple iOS allows for icons toward the bottom of the page to be left blank and you can start a new page. But if you try to move an icon to a page that's already filled to its maximum icons in the the current Iconoclasm layout - it will crash every time. With or without Gridlock and with or without Infiniboard.

    So I just want you guys to be able to diagnose the 'actual problem' for the crashing. It has NOTHING to to with the new Gridlock OR with Infiniboard. It's an Iconoclasm thing you have to consider. When making an iconoclasm layout - after iOS6, a theme creator always needs to leave at least ONE icon position OPEN on each horizontal page that's not intended for use - as a place holder for NEW icons moving page to page or being dowloaded from Cydia or AppleStore. This is a post-iOS6 limitation of Iconoclasm.

    And, as you might expect, using MultiIconMover to move icons page to page - averts this crashing.
    Can you please explain me your method of leaving one icon position open with my exxOS layout (for iPhone 5). I donīt know how or where to add such a placeholder, probably i must define each icon position separately (what isnīt possible as itīs a scrolling theme):


    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Cols</key>
    <array>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <integer>240</integer>
    </array>
    <key>EasyGrid</key>
    <true/>
    <key>Rows</key>
    <array>
    <integer>10</integer>
    <integer>69</integer>
    <integer>127</integer>
    <integer>185</integer>
    <integer>243</integer>
    <integer>301</integer>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    Last edited by Blue; 03-08-2013 at 02:12 PM.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

  20. #574
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    1,371
    Thanked 200 Times in 135 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    Released since about a week, see post one please



    Sort your winterboard themes right (see post 1 please)



    As exxOS includes 3 different dialers: Do you mean the iOS 5 or iOS 6 dialer for iP 4?
    the problem is with the ios5

  21. #575
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,311
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 8,360 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post

    Can you please explain me your method of leaving one icon position open with my exxOS layout (for iPhone 5). I donīt know how or where to add such a placeholder, probably i must define each icon position separately (what isnīt possible as itīs a scrolling theme):
    Sure Blue. Your theme does indeed pretty much fill up every page. So it will be a little more challenging. But I would put your place-holder icon over top of the Weather widget. Again - it's never meant to 'permanently' have an icon placed there - but Iconoclasm Layouts, post iOS6 can't bear not having a place to dump an icon page to page.

    [JUSTIFY]NOW- I'm just about to purchase your wonderful theme here and put it together. And I've only read about half the thread. But I've loved both your Pages and Notebook themes and am familiar with your setup style. I would place the '19th' icon position at the bottom of page between #16 and #17. Since it's #19 it should sort icons there 'last' on a page. In your instructions you would just instruct people (now that Gridlock is out) to move any icon that falls into #19 after Respring to the next page. I know i will require more setup instructions. But the CRASHING problem will stop. And you don't have to fight with Chwpn about his tweaks. Again - this is an ICONOCLASM limitation in iOS6 and NOT a problem with Infiniboard or Gridlock.[/JUSTIFY]

    Here's the Iconlayout code I propose:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Layout Maker Icon Sizes</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Height</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>Width</key>
    <integer>59</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>Origins</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>240</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>10</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>69</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>69</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>240</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>69</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>127</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>127</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>240</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>127</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>185</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>185</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>240</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>185</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>243</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>243</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>240</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>243</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>36</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>301</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>154</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>301</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>240</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>301</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>95</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>301</integer>
    </dict>
    </array>

    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-08-2013 at 02:52 PM.

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-09-2013)

  23. #576
    Banned DA_GHOST's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,563
    Thanks
    1,911
    Thanked 2,886 Times in 1,461 Posts

    I encountered same problem trying to move icons to other pages...disabled iconcolasm and infiniboard in sbsettings..put all the icons on the correct pages (in folders) and re enabled the tweaks..now everythings fine..
    Also having 2 threads makes much more sense.why?because we have iphone 5 lmfao different device so why throw it all in the same thread. So what if the setup is "similar" some things will bug out a new user if they use the setup for 4s and their on i5..

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to DA_GHOST For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

  25. #577
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,282
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 12,020 Times in 3,273 Posts

    It wasn't my intention to fight with Chpwn, but I wasn't very satisfied over the last weeks with his kind of non-communication, both with users and theme developers ("It's ready when its done"). And now it was first reported that Gridlock2 works without using Infiniboard.

    Anyway, can you explain that again for dummies like me (screenshot or anything) the idea is that the Widget is visible and not covered by Springjumps by default, using a Gridlock "placeholder"

    And the next time just send me your Cydia account number please
    Last edited by Blue; 03-08-2013 at 03:04 PM.

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-11-2013)

  27. #578
    Theme Modder yamakasi73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,382
    Thanks
    3,572
    Thanked 7,678 Times in 1,603 Posts

    Thy da_ghost!

    This is what i say! Sort Icons to the pages in folders, also the springjumps, after this enable or install the other tweaks and you can sort the Icons on each Page!

  28. #579
    Master Theme Creator (aka Bluemetal) Blue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    6,282
    Thanks
    2,870
    Thanked 12,020 Times in 3,273 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DA_GHOST View Post
    I encountered same problem trying to move icons to other pages...disabled iconcolasm and infiniboard in sbsettings..put all the icons on the correct pages (in folders) and re enabled the tweaks..now everythings fine..
    Also having 2 threads makes much more sense.why?because we have iphone 5 lmfao different device so why throw it all in the same thread. So what if the setup is "similar" some things will bug out a new user if they use the setup for 4s and their on i5..
    Don't think so, you can see that the setup of exxOS is identical for both devices.
    Post 1 here and at the iP5 forum is THE SAME (copy and paste)

  29. #580
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,311
    Thanks
    3,562
    Thanked 8,360 Times in 4,255 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    It wasn't my intention to fight with Chpwn, but I wasn't very satisfied over the last weeks with his kind of non-communication, both with users and theme developers ("It's ready when its done"). And now it was first reported that Gridlock2 works without using Infiniboard.
    There is no conflict between Infiniboard and Gridlock. Where did you hear that?

    Anyway, can you explain that again for dummies like me (screenshot or anything) the idea is that the Widget is visible and not covered by Springjumps by default.
    I just showed you a screen shot of the Iconoclasm Layout two posts ago. Check that out again. It'll show you my idea to stop the crashing problem, bro.

    And the next time just send me you Cydia account number please
    Thank you. I'll PM it to you.

    Grant

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts