+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: A Chalkboard Siri

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
With the new review by Modmyi, A chalkboard siri downloads have increased by over 42% today! This is wonderful! I believe that Cydia is a way to truly customize your
    Green Apple
    Thanks

With the new review by Modmyi, A chalkboard siri downloads have increased by over 42% today! This is wonderful! I believe that Cydia is a way to truly customize your idevice, with no better alternative to do so. With this theme, it has allowed people across the world to do this exact thing! Of course the ultimate goal of mine is to make very unique artwork that will be enjoyed throughout the cydia community, but to do this I need your feedback. Naturally, I have released different versions of the theme such as a blue and grey version, and I do intend to release more! If you have any other suggestions for colors I will be happy to oblige! Thank you to modmyi, for the awesome review, and thank you cydia for your support!A Chalkboard Siri-img_1676.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1677.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1678.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1679.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1680.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1723.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1724.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1725.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1726.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1735.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1736.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1737.pngA Chalkboard Siri-img_1738.png

Totally awesome lol
    Last edited by Zachchilders; 12-23-2012 at 07:25 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zachchilders For This Useful Post:

BadJ3d1 (12-27-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Saw it on cydia but haven't tried it as it doesn't go with the themes i use. Looks very cool though! Great concept

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you ! Of course it is of my best interest to get Feed back from nice people like you so I can improve upon my themes and become better at , not only my skills, but the total output of the quality and persistence of the product. Your reply is greatly important and if you want maybe I could make something for you that would be more toward an appeal to your taste

Green Apple
    Thanks

I love the theme though, I do agree with the idea of it being a unique theme, which it is, thank you for your reply I really appreciate it.

Thanks

It is a very unique idea and one that works well with Siri. Personally, I don't really use Siri that often, but I do appreciate your work here. Keep the ideas and designs coming!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Awesome, hopefully if my
    Paid theme gets on I can give you a free copy

Thanks

Very interesting concept bro! As paradox said, keep the ideas and designs coming!

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thanks bro I already have 5 versions

Green Apple
    Thanks
    You didn't create this theme, I did. but i don't mind you taking the credit because i sold it. I wouldn't have even mentioned this if you weren't so goddamn cocky about it.
    Last edited by Jarolin Vargas; 04-21-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Thanks

You are kidding! Zachchilders is a fraud!?

Thanks

Wow!