+ Reply
Page 8 of 61 FirstFirst ... 678910 18 58 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 1205

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: For You [Free Christmas Gift]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
I think this looks great man. Keep it up. I love your style. Thanks for being so gracious and selfless with your time.
...
  1. #141
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,924
    Thanks
    3,605
    Thanked 7,181 Times in 2,277 Posts

    I think this looks great man. Keep it up. I love your style. Thanks for being so gracious and selfless with your time.

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-02-2013), bluevixen (02-02-2013), Sk37cH (02-02-2013)

  3. #142
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I think this looks great man. Keep it up. I love your style. Thanks for being so gracious and selfless with your time.
    You're welcome. I should have something for the public to test in a few weeks. Thank you for your support.

    Here's another concept that may or may not have been done before. If I had to put money on it, I'd say I'm not the first, but this is my take on it. Here's an early look of CreepBot I'll include him in the next update, most likely as an Alt, because I don't think he'll be all that popular.

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-02-2013), bluevixen (02-02-2013), indyzzzz (02-02-2013), meth357 (09-30-2013), tunechi (02-02-2013)

  5. #143
    iPhoneaholic Cush66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    445
    Thanks
    56
    Thanked 218 Times in 135 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    You're welcome. I should have something for the public to test in a few weeks. Thank you for your support.

    Here's another concept that may or may not have been done before. If I had to put money on it, I'd say I'm not the first, but this is my take on it. Here's an early look of CreepBot I'll include him in the next update, most likely as an Alt, because I don't think he'll be all that popular.
    I like it

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cush66 For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (02-02-2013), Sk37cH (02-02-2013)

  7. #144
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    5,119
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 666 Posts

    Keep it up m8 👍😉

    Here is my setup

    Dbar LS and SB by Mone thx alot 😉

    Icons from You Bud 😉

    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1359842922.947680.jpg

    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1359842944.694064.jpg

    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-imageuploadedbymodmyi1359842960.397818.jpg

    Robert

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-02-2013), bluevixen (02-02-2013), Sk37cH (02-02-2013)

  9. #145
    Green Apple bluevixen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    1,255
    Thanked 171 Times in 80 Posts

    That looks great Robert! Very cool

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluevixen For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-02-2013), Sk37cH (02-02-2013)

  11. #146
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,155
    Thanks
    30,190
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I have some buttons, nav bar, weather and a few other pieces done. Just thought I'd show you some early progress. The buttons turned out OK I think. I tweaked them for a few hours. I still have soooo much to learn with UI. On the Icon side of things, I've made some new table and settings icons, and a sweet idea for a tweetbot icon. I would've liked to bring "Tweet-E" (my tweetbot/WALL-E mash up) to this theme, but I wanted to do something different, so I'll show you soon. I'll be updating to iOS 6.1 soon. So unfortunately, my 5.1.1 support on the UI will end. I'm going to try and stay on 5.1.1 until an updated version of the evasi0n tool comes out. When I upgrade will also depend on when apple decides to release 6.1.1. I guess there'd be a small window? Thank you.

    Nav Bar, and Buttons.
    These buttons look very good Luke :shock: I like them !
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (02-02-2013), indyzzzz (02-02-2013), Sk37cH (02-02-2013)

  13. #147
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Keep it up m8 
    Here is my setup
    Dbar LS and SB by Mone thx alot 
    Icons from You Bud 
    Attachment 620345
    Attachment 620346
    Attachment 620347
    Robert
    Sweet setup!! I like Thank you for dropping those off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    These buttons look very good Luke :shock: I like them !
    Thank you. Going to miss testing stuff with you, if you leave winterboard behind on OS6.1

    Here's the updated version of 4 Auxo [1.1.1]. Includes the media controls, and a few other images. The UI is "4 You[i]". I'll start a free public beta sometime over the next few months. Thank you.
    4 Auxo [1.1.1] Download

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-03-2013), bluevixen (02-03-2013), meth357 (09-30-2013)

  15. #148
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,155
    Thanks
    30,190
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    I don't plan to ditch WinterBoard. It's just that my phone will be Jaku'd out the hardcore way (if I manage the shared artwork bit) and WinterBoard will be enabled for testing purposes.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (02-03-2013)

  17. #149
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I don't plan to ditch WinterBoard. It's just that my phone will be Jaku'd out the hardcore way (if I manage the shared artwork bit) and WinterBoard will be enabled for testing purposes.
    Sweet So the testing will continue I spent a few hours on a LS slider today, and it's coming along nicely. I'll post pics tomorrow when I've finished. After many re-springs, I think I've got the slider and welllock alignment, down to about a pixel of margin. It's pretty minimal when it comes to sliders Thank you.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-03-2013), bluevixen (02-03-2013), tunechi (02-03-2013)

  19. #150
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,576
    Thanks
    7,691
    Thanked 6,168 Times in 1,100 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I have some buttons, nav bar, weather and a few other pieces done. Just thought I'd show you some early progress. The buttons turned out OK I think. I tweaked them for a few hours. I still have soooo much to learn with UI. On the Icon side of things, I've made some new table and settings icons, and a sweet idea for a tweetbot icon. I would've liked to bring "Tweet-E" (my tweetbot/WALL-E mash up) to this theme, but I wanted to do something different, so I'll show you soon. I'll be updating to iOS 6.1 soon. So unfortunately, my 5.1.1 support on the UI will end. I'm going to try and stay on 5.1.1 until an updated version of the evasi0n tool comes out. When I upgrade will also depend on when apple decides to release 6.1.1. I guess there'd be a small window? Thank you.

    Nav Bar, and Buttons.
    Like These if u would like to play with them u could use instead of the bevel-effect a white inner shadow from top (makes edges harder) and instead of blend mode "Screen" maybe "Overlay" to make it softer for other colours you may need
    Last edited by henftling; 02-03-2013 at 03:09 PM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-03-2013), bluevixen (02-03-2013), Sk37cH (02-03-2013)

  21. #151
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Like These if u would like to play with them u could use instead of the bevel-effect a white inner shadow from top (makes edges harder) and instead of blend mode "Screen" maybe "Overlay" to make it softer for other colours you may need
    I originally had inner shadow set to colour dodge, and it looked too hard. I played with the inner shadow for roughly 5-6 hours on one button. It had a harder feel to it, and worked for the blue button I did, then tried the combo you see in the screen. I kinda liked the soft feel, but I'm releasing all my PSDs when I'm done so others can do as suits them. My goal is to make a UI. It won't be perfect in looks, but if you've seen how far my obsession has taken me into the icons (table, NC, and lots of icons you'll probably never see they're that deep in menus), it should mean that whatever I do theme, will be as comprehensive as my abilities allow I'm not breaking any new ground here, or creating a masterpiece. It'll just be a free theme and a stepping stone, so I can learn about the way in which OS stretches images. Thank you.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-03-2013), henftling (02-03-2013), meth357 (09-30-2013)

  23. #152
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    @Henftling. Thank you for the backup on this method. When I make things by eye, sometimes I know the end result is kinda what I'm after, but I never know if it's an acceptable way of achieving the desired result. The style of this slider is what I originally used for the buttons. IMO bevel and emboss has it's uses, but its used sometimes when other methods are needed. This slider started the opposite way from the buttons. I started with the softer styles from the buttons, and it was too flat. So I used the inner shadow techniques to achieve a slightly sharper slider, with a bit more depth. After Simple Slider almost had more DL's than my theme at the time, I decided to make V2, and keep it minimal:) Should be ready shortly, I just have to test and make some screens:) Wallpaper is an Auros wall by genso. I hope you enjoy. Thank you.
    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-simple-slider-v2.png

  24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-04-2013), bluevixen (02-04-2013), indyzzzz (02-10-2013), IrobertI (02-04-2013)

  25. #153
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,155
    Thanks
    30,190
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    ...Should be ready shortly, I just have to test and make some screens Wallpaper is an Auros wall by genso. I hope you enjoy. Thank you.
    Attachment 620386
    I'm really looking forward to use this.
    BTW : I haven't managed to factory unlock my old i4 (as it'd get rid of the jailbreak as it seems to require an iTunes restore) before offering it to my mum.
    I guess I'll be available for testing on iOS 5.1.1 until I next come to Paris.
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (02-04-2013)

  27. #154
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Default Simple Slider V2
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I'm really looking forward to use this.
    BTW : I haven't managed to factory unlock my old i4 (as it'd get rid of the jailbreak as it seems to require an iTunes restore) before offering it to my mum.
    I guess I'll be available for testing on iOS 5.1.1 until I next come to Paris.
    Sweet....So this means 5.1.1 support can continue for little bit longer?? It also means you may get to see some of those versions that don't turn out all that good;) PM sent. I thought I'd be a bit longer making screens, but this deserves a simple preview. Although don't be misled by it's simplicity. All shapes are created in illustrator. Granted, I robbed the phone and lock from previous icons, but the power is a new one;) I hope you enjoy, and I'll add PSDs, alternate camera, and slider colours, in the near future. Wallpaper is by genso, and included with Auros. Thank you.

    Simple Slider V2 Download


  28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-04-2013), bluevixen (02-04-2013), indyzzzz (02-10-2013), IrobertI (02-04-2013), zplit (03-20-2013)

  29. #155
    Etch A Alfroggy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    France
    Posts
    5,155
    Thanks
    30,190
    Thanked 8,469 Times in 3,563 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Sweet....So this means 5.1.1 support can continue for little bit longer?? It also means you may get to see some of those versions that don't turn out all that good
    Yes, at least one more month I guess
    I'm sure the '(not) all that good' in your terms means very nice to my eyes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    I really like these colored knobs, they look like rubber !
    Originally Posted by vXBaKeRXv
    This dude people is nothing but negative. "ALFROGGY"

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (02-04-2013), Sk37cH (02-04-2013)

  31. #156
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Yes, at least one more month I guess
    I'm sure the '(not) all that good' in your terms means very nice to my eyes.


    I really like these colored knobs, they look like rubber !
    Thank you mate. I'm glad it's not just me that thought they looked like rubber I couldn't work out if it was just the tread shape, or the styles. I think it's a bit of both. The gradient from m! and inspired from what I learnt from dansaDisco. The flite icons have that clay like feel to them. The "bevel" is new, and I have to thank henftling for motivating my to play with that style some more Thank you.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-05-2013), bluevixen (02-04-2013)

  33. #157
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Shameless wallpaper bump. Although I think it's warranted. This logo took my a while to replicate, but with a few paths merged here and there, I made a half decent one :) Also is a slider to match. Enjoy. Thank you.

    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-bottombarknobgray-2x-iphone.png
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 02-05-2013 at 02:57 AM.

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-05-2013), bluevixen (02-04-2013), indyzzzz (02-10-2013), It's Mi (02-09-2013), macinmac (02-06-2013)

  35. #158
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Simple Slider[2.1] updated with the "white line" fix, and the evasi0n slider is added to the "Alt Sliders" folder. Feedback is much appreciated as I'm on 5.1.1 and can't test it. Thank you.

    Simple Slider[2.1] Download

  36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-06-2013), bluevixen (02-06-2013), indyzzzz (02-10-2013), IrobertI (02-08-2013), It's Mi (02-09-2013), zplit (03-20-2013)

  37. #159
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    5,119
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 666 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Simple Slider[2.1] updated with the "white line" fix, and the evasi0n slider is added to the "Alt Sliders" folder. Feedback is much appreciated as I'm on 5.1.1 and can't test it. Thank you.

    Simple Slider[2.1] Download
    Will test it Bud 👍

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2013), Sk37cH (02-08-2013)

  39. #160
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,684
    Thanks
    3,992
    Thanked 5,967 Times in 1,416 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Roberto1000 View Post
    Will test it Bud 
    Thanks mate. It's been confirmed working and just as quickly confirmed not working...but I think that was just sheep, being sheep. If you could provide feedback, that would be appreciated. Also looking for i5 testers, to see what's missing from the springboard icons. I have had some interest in i5 support for the Auxo toggles, so any help there is greatly appreciated. I'm currently working on updating the main icon package to full 6.1 compatibility throughout the settings app. The UI is coming along nicely, but is currently on hold until a few winterboard bugs get sorted.

    Here's the PSDs for the "evasi0n preparation" lockscreen wallpaper posted a couple of posts back. You can customize pretty much anything, including colour, styles, and text. I'll also add them to the OP. Thank you.

    -evasi0n preparation wallpaper PSD: iPhone 4
    -evasi0n preparation wallpaper PSD: iPhone 5

  40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-08-2013), bluevixen (02-08-2013), indyzzzz (02-10-2013), It's Mi (02-09-2013), Krima (02-08-2013), meth357 (09-30-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts