Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1205

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: For You [Free Christmas Gift]

  1. #921
    Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    Teddy can download it here👍👍

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/zdis5ec0nvoy38r/Dock.zip
    Sweet! Thank you very much!

    Sk37cH, you are a darn machine! Always busting out with more and more for everyone. Thank you very much for your hard work!

    Alfroggy, hope you get your phone working soon, and thanks for all the work you do!

    Hope everyone has a great day! I apologize if this seems cheesy, just having an awesome weekend! Thanks all!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  3. #922
    Hey Teddy, I am so sorry, I read your request and I forgot to get it uploaded. The one Alex uploaded doesn't have the hover effect. Is that what u wanted from mine or just the dock?

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  5. #923
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Hey Teddy, I am so sorry, I read your request and I forgot to get it uploaded. The one Alex uploaded doesn't have the hover effect. Is that what u wanted from mine or just the dock?
    If possible, I would appreciate that you share this hover effect.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Krima (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  7. #924
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Hey Teddy, I am so sorry, I read your request and I forgot to get it uploaded. The one Alex uploaded doesn't have the hover effect. Is that what u wanted from mine or just the dock?
    Hey Krima, no need to be sorry buddy. If you wouldn't mind sharing the hover effect, that would be perfect! Thank you!

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Krima (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  9. #925
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks
    5,185
    Thanked 8,109 Times in 1,870 Posts

    @Alfroggy: That sux. Most of us will be joining you at some stage, but hopefully with a JB. Hopefully you can still call in to check if any pixels look askew. Thank you.

    @Alexse: I sent a PM through, with a test for the loading screens. I'll get started on them as soon as I hear back if the size is ok. Thank you.

    @Meth: I got the request you made for the status bar battery images. Did you want a green version of the battery I made, or something different? Cheers.

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-27-2013), Alfroggy (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013)

  11. #926
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    @Alfroggy: That sux. Most of us will be joining you at some stage, but hopefully with a JB. Hopefully you can still call in to check if any pixels look askew. Thank you.

    @Alexse: I sent a PM through, with a test for the loading screens. I'll get started on them as soon as I hear back if the size is ok. Thank you.

    @Meth: I got the request you made for the status bar battery images. Did you want a green version of the battery I made, or something different? Cheers.
    mate, PM sent

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    RodrickB (01-08-2014)

  13. #927
    Ok, here is the hover dock. I didn't make this, I have been having it since the 4s jailbreak. Enjoy. There is also a 5 icon version in the folder.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/182azlrbs9...ver%20Dock.zip

  14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-27-2013), Alfroggy (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  15. #928
    this is a test ,me using imgur app for first time
    thanx for everything





    Last edited by meth357; 10-27-2013 at 09:01 AM.

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  17. #929
    Thanks Krima! Very nice setup, Meth!

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TeddyDiesel For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Krima (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  19. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Ok, here is the hover dock. I didn't make this, I have been having it since the 4s jailbreak. Enjoy. There is also a 5 icon version in the folder.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/182azlrbs9...ver%20Dock.zip
    long time ago had trying to replace all pictures, to achieve this effect, but do not imagine that the shadow was done in photoshop 😒 , thanks dude 👍👍

  20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Krima (10-27-2013), Mavishi (11-09-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Optymus (01-08-2014), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  21. #931
    Yeah it's a lot simpler to just add the shadow effect in the dock.

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-27-2013), Alfroggy (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  23. #932
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Yeah it's a lot simpler to just add the shadow effect in the dock.
    bro, you end up with my frustration lol 😜

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    Krima (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  25. #933
    Quote Originally Posted by alexse25 View Post
    bro, you end up with my frustration lol 😜
    Awesome. So let me see if I understand what u were doing. Whatever icons u wanted to have the hover effect in the dock, you would manually edit the icon to have that effect? Dude that is one time consuming way to achieve that result. You must love this method so much now.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  27. #934
    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Awesome. So let me see if I understand what u were doing. Whatever icons u wanted to have the hover effect in the dock, you would manually edit the icon to have that effect? Dude that is one time consuming way to achieve that result. You must love this method so much now.
    yes, I was trying to get a shadow icon to apply with winterboard, but never got results, now I understand

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alexse25 For This Useful Post:

    RodrickB (01-08-2014), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  29. #935
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post

    @Meth: I got the request you made for the status bar battery images. Did you want a green version of the battery I made, or something different? Cheers.
    wow man that is great,green is beautifull,thanx a lot,really appreciate,when it will be avaible?
    Last edited by meth357; 10-27-2013 at 12:03 PM.
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  31. #936
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph53940 View Post
    hello everyones . thank for cretors



    Is the weather widget on the bottom available yet?

  32. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  33. #937
    i like this,this is userpic iwidget i posted before,if you like you can use lock or homescreen pic or set custom in iwidget folder,big thanx to alex and iLarke





    https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o5i1oedwg...%20iWidget.zip

  34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-27-2013), Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Fattone66 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  35. #938
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    2,155
    Thanks
    5,185
    Thanked 8,109 Times in 1,870 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by meth357 View Post
    wow man that is great,green is beautifull,thanx a lot,really appreciate,when it will be avaible?
    Not too sure. I'll do just a green battery set and see how it looks. I'll include them as alts in the next UI update. Thank you.

    I've turned the PC of for the night, but Alexse and I are working on a nice little project at the moment. I personally don't use them, but some will find use in them. I'll post screens tomorrow, along with the icon update progress. Cheers.
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 10-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.

  36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-27-2013), Alfroggy (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

  37. #939
    Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    Not too sure. I'll do just a green battery set and see how it looks. I'll include them as alts in the next UI update. Thank you.

    I've turned the PC of for the night, but Alexse and I are working on a nice little project at the moment. I personally don't use them, but some will find use in them. I'll post screens tomorrow, along with the icon update progress. Cheers.
    just F.Y.I
    your velox toggles looks great as auxo thoggles
    tnx again for everything
    My humble thanks to:all themes creators,modders and coders.
    My special thanks to Sk37ch for unselfishly sharing his work and knowledge,
    dmick89 for his support and kind words for my work.
    Mcfly,Alfroggy,KOH,ferlop,Ian,Decal,RKO and NewD for puting up with my stupid questions.
    and all who click thanks on my post,thank you all

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meth357 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013)

  39. #940


    no need widget weather and thanks crators for this.

    i just adapted for ip4

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0you%20ip4.zip



    no need widget weather and thanks créators for this.

    i just adapted for ip4

    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...0you%20ip4.zip

  40. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Steph53940 For This Useful Post:

    alexse25 (10-30-2013), Alfroggy (10-27-2013), Fattone66 (10-27-2013), lion19 (10-27-2013), meth357 (10-27-2013), Sk37cH (10-27-2013), TeddyDiesel (10-27-2013)

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 57 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •