+ Reply
Page 23 of 61 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 33 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: For You [Free Christmas Gift]

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Alfroggy I love the modded dock also!! Can you please share it and your wallpaper??
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,273 Times in 573 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I love the modded dock also!! Can you please share it and your wallpaper??

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-05-2013), bluevixen (05-05-2013), Sk37cH (05-04-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 9,544 Times in 3,912 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bobvk114 View Post
    I love the modded dock also!! Can you please share it and your wallpaper??
    i5 version

Remake of Sino's clean blue wall for i4

The dock is a quick crop of elite 6's. I can't share but you can ask @barsoverbeats for a cleaner version of his dock in this less inclined position.

I could mod Vitreo dock in Cydia, giving proper credit to the author. It has some similarity but has a gloss effect.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-05-2013), lion19 (05-05-2013), macinmac (05-05-2013), NJ Devils Fan 4 Ever (05-05-2013), Sk37cH (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 7,528 Times in 1,741 Posts

*gorgeous screen*
    Wow!! That looks sweet!! Such a nice mix of elements combined with a subtle wall. I'm always stunned at what you can manage on that app. I like that icon 3rd down, 3rd in. Subtle settings of some sort, or iBlank? I'm curious now Thank you for the share.

I've got a good chunk of the NCSettigns done. I'll send out a beta to Allfroggy and Macinmac tonight, to get some ideas going, and some fine tuning. I can't really public share until it's complete, because any toggles I haven't got themed, will have the default toggles included....or you just going to have blank toggles....which I can tell you is not very informative Thank you all for the feedback on FolderIcons. I'll churn out a couple of 1 and 3 tonight.

All I've heard the last 2 days is "Velox is coming", so here's a little gift for those running it. Personally I'm staying clear of it until some little bugs are worked out. Nothing special, just based on the first set of Auxo toggles, but there's a nice little QC overlay included. I'll add more elements when it's a bit more stable. Thank you.

:Instructions:
    -Requres Velox [Paid cydia tweak].
    -Download 4 Velox.zip from HERE.
    -Unzip to var/stash/Themes/
    -Apply "4 Velox" in winterboard and re-spring.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-05-2013), bluevixen (05-05-2013), lion19 (05-05-2013), macinmac (05-05-2013)

Thanks

Thank you Luke. It's not a very elaborate setup. I've got way less time than i used to for experimenting with theming my phone and haven't played enough with the UI for instance. The OpenNotifier stuff ain't 4 You'ed up cause I mixed up the different beta backups I had made and I still need to grab it from the link in your OP.

That icon you're referring to is the first stage of an icon I made yesterday during my lunch time for a ram-freeing tweak.

My goal was to get close to your 4 Auxo V.2 toggles without perfectly matching them in colour or specs as it wouldn't sit next to them. That sand-tinted plate was drawn to be on top of the icon frame and I was to add a red button on the plate but I'm going to lean towards having a switch in the same fashion Blue has designed his Pages SBSettings toggles

I used your AppIconShadow as frame, and spared your AppIconMask as mask for my templates for 4 You, as my app won't open PSDs, even though I'd love to be able to dive in the complexity of them files you generously share with us.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-05-2013 at 02:39 PM.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-05-2013), macinmac (05-05-2013), Sk37cH (05-05-2013)

Thanks

Thank you Luke. It's not a very elaborate setup. I've got way less time than i used to for experimenting with theming my phone and haven't played enough with the UI for instance. The OpenNotifier stuff ain't 4 You'ed up cause I mixed up the different beta backups I had made and I still need to grab it from the link in your OP.

That icon you're referring to is the first stage of an icon I made yesterday during my lunch time for a ram-freeing tweak.

My goal was to get close to your 4 Auxo V.2 toggles without perfectly matching them in colour or specs as it wouldn't sit next to them. That sand-tinted plate was drawn to be on top of the icon frame and I was to add a red button on the plate but I'm going to lean towards having a switch in the same fashion Blue has designed his Pages SBSettings toggles

[IMG]image coming[/IMG]

I used your AppIconShadow as frame, and spared your AppIconMask as mask for my templates for 4 You, as my app won't open PSDs, even though I'd love to be able to dive in the complexity of them files you generously share with us.
    Nice work. I like the contrast of the sand tone against the dark frame. Let me know if any layers could be of use separately and I'll send as PNG. It looks as though you improvise pretty well, as that looks very tidy. Thank you.

Ok.. Now for a quick share, and then I'm having a smoke, and off to sleep. Tried so hard to get something together for both of these. I've not tested all the FolderIcon glyphs, so I may need to adjust some. I've included a template for making your own foreground images, and will include the BG template when I clean it up. I ended up going for the style of the 2nd icon in the preview from yesterday. For the NCSettings, it was mainly just to get all the images made, and on the phone to see what needs to be done. There's more info in the package, on what I think needs adjusting....but for now, I think it's good enough to throw out there and get some ideas going. Thank you.

4 You NC Settings
    -Requres NCSettings [Free in Cydia]
    -Download "4 You[NC].zip" from HERE.
    -Unzip to var/mobile/Library/NCSettings/Themes/
    -Apply "4 You[NC]" via the settings app.

4 FolderIcons
    -Requires FoldereIcons for iOS6 from Vertex's Repository - MyRepoSpace.com
    -Download "4 FolderIcons.zip" from HERE
    -Copy only the images from this package to: "Library/Bundles/FolderIcons.bundle/Backgrounds/" and "/Foregrounds/" respectively.
    -Select the images by long hold on a folder to enter jiggle mode, then tap on the settings cog to bring up the menu.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-05-2013), bluevixen (05-05-2013), daddykool (05-06-2013), henftling (05-07-2013), lion19 (05-05-2013), macinmac (05-05-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Sk37cH. The FolderIcons are great ! Really great.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-05-2013), macinmac (05-05-2013), Sk37cH (05-05-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i5 version

Remake of Sino's clean blue wall for i4

The dock is a quick crop of elite 6's. I can't share but you can ask @barsoverbeats for a cleaner version of his dock in this less inclined position.

I could mod Vitreo dock in Cydia, giving proper credit to the author. It has some similarity but has a gloss effect.
    Thanx a lot bro!! If you could do that other dock I would really appreciate it .. I do own elite 6 and I like the dock but your modded version is sick! Thanks again.

Or mabe you think you can share your psd with out the dock and I can just add my own ?? That would be pretty cool if u can do that ? Thanx
    Last edited by Bobvk114; 05-05-2013 at 03:13 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-05-2013)

Thanks

What I made with Vitreo dock so far :

With a brighter theme so you can see the custom dock reflection

Don't ask about the lower line on the wall behind the docked apps, it's in the works.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-05-2013), henftling (05-07-2013), macinmac (05-05-2013), Sk37cH (05-05-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Looks good bro .. I really appreciate you doing this

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bobvk114 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-05-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,375 Times in 579 Posts

Alex, with the dock so high, your icons will fall behind..,..I wouldn't exaggerate with getting it so high..look a bit strange to me with them icons so behind. But it's just me.
    The colour/reflection or tone it's a very nice modd for a dock.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macinmac For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-05-2013), henftling (05-07-2013), Sk37cH (05-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macinmac View Post
    Alex, with the dock so high, your icons will fall behind..,..I wouldn't exaggerate with getting it so high..look a bit strange to me with them icons so behind. But it's just me.
    The colour/reflection or tone it's a very nice modd for a dock.
    Lol yeah you're right, I'll reduce that SBDockBG canvas' height a tad.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

macinmac (05-06-2013), Sk37cH (05-06-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

4 You[NC]-PSD?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lion19 View Post
    4 You[NC]-PSD?
    Sure thing. I'll post with the update. Its a very simple procedure that took a bit of fine tuning to suit nearly all shapes of glyphs.

@Alex: That dock is coming along nicely. I think maybe include a blank dock icon shadow? The mask seems to act as a reflective drop shadow. I like it

I also have something I wanted to show you. Do you still have the shared DB folder? I'll throw it in there later, and you may find some use in it. Thank you.

Also, Is everyone using the NC settings toggles ok with me making the glyphs a bit smaller? Mainly the ones explained in the info, that have very similar hight and width dimensions. Once I get them uniform, I can add a little info for those wanting to add their own toggles. Thank you.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-06-2013), bluevixen (05-06-2013), daddykool (05-06-2013), macinmac (05-06-2013)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Thank you.

Thanks

Default FolderIcon PSDs, and Updated Glyphs
    Hi all I made a couple more foreground glyphs for the FolderIcons, and 1 more BG variation. Just a quick tip on the FolderIcoon BG's. It's the same PSD as I use, no secrets flattened I figure if 1 person learns something, then I don't mind if it gets ripped without credit. So here's how I make use of the smart objects.

1.) When you open up "4 Backgrounds.psd", you'll see something similar to figure1. If you double click on the layer thumbnail indicated, It'll open up a .psb, which is a smart object.
    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-1.png

2.) Now you should have a window like figure2. Once again, double click on the thumbnail indicated by the purple arrow. This will open up another document called "color fill"
    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-2.png

3.) As you can see in figure3, I've included a grey BG layer, but you can simply edit this colour to whatever pleases you. If you go too bright, you may have to drop the opacity of the highlight layers above it, but not necessary. Once your done, save that document and close it. NOTE: Don't "save as", just plain "save" or it won't work.
    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-3.png

4.) Now SAVE the the psb from figure2, and close.

5.) You will see that its updated the all the other smart object layers in the original icon, including the 2 different top flaps.
    For You [Free Christmas Gift]-4.png

I don't normally operate a smart object within a smart object, but a quick explanation of why in this case. I've essentially flattened the layers of the last colour fill, by having a psb within a psb (vector only carries through 1 psb that I know of), and this gives a home made subtle "blur" of the BG, which is fine, because I'm not using it to define edges. Hope this explains my insanity to some degree I apologize for the long post, but openoffice isn't playing the PDF game. Thank you.

4 FolderIcons[1.1].zip
    Last edited by Sk37cH; 05-06-2013 at 10:05 AM.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-06-2013), bluevixen (05-06-2013), daddykool (05-09-2013), Dalvar3 (05-06-2013), henftling (05-07-2013), lion19 (05-06-2013), macinmac (05-06-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    @Alex: That dock is coming along nicely. I think maybe include a blank dock icon shadow? The mask seems to act as a reflective drop shadow. I like it
    Thanks for the tip, I'll follow it
    I also have something I wanted to show you. Do you still have the shared DB folder? I'll throw it in there later, and you may find some use in it. Thank you.
    Yeah of course, I didn't remove that shared folder. I'll give it a look thanks.
    Also, Is everyone using the NC settings toggles ok with me making the glyphs a bit smaller? Mainly the ones explained in the info, that have very similar hight and width dimensions. Once I get them uniform, I can add a little info for those wanting to add their own toggles. Thank you.
    Small is good ! Thanks once more.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-06-2013), Sk37cH (05-06-2013)

Thanks

Yeah of course, I didn't remove that shared folder. I'll give it a look thanks.

Small is good ! Thanks once more.
    Don't know if what I put in there is any use to you, but it would make constructing a PSD out of the icon fairly easy. If nothing else, you can see the separated shapes I've used to make the icon, which is a laugh when you stack them all in the one document

As for the NCSettings toggles, I'll get on them tomorrow after I've finished work. I'm pretty keen to get them finalized so I can start on 3rd party toggles...which I'm guessing there's probably a few...or is it only the stock toggles that come with the tweak? Thank you.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-06-2013), lion19 (05-06-2013), macinmac (05-07-2013)

Thanks

Don't know if what I put in there is any use to you, but it would make constructing a PSD out of the icon fairly easy. If nothing else, you can see the separated shapes I've used to make the icon, which is a laugh when you stack them all in the one document

As for the NCSettings toggles, I'll get on them tomorrow after I've finished work. I'm pretty keen to get them finalized so I can start on 3rd party toggles...which I'm guessing there's probably a few...or is it only the stock toggles that come with the tweak? Thank you.
    Thank you for having spent time on separating those PSD layers for me Luke. They'll be handy for sure !

Some icons to come

Regarding third party NCSettings toggles, users can make them from SBSettings toggles dylibs. I believe providing us with the PSD's should be far enough

Thanks for the second version of the toggles, but please sleep mate. We ungrateful peeps ain't worth the urge you're putting on yourself.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 05-06-2013 at 12:18 PM.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

bluevixen (05-06-2013), lion19 (05-06-2013), macinmac (05-07-2013), Sk37cH (05-06-2013)

Thanks

For You [Free Christmas Gift]-not-happy.png

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

macinmac (05-07-2013)

Thanks

Not to worry, you'll figure something out to fix it. You always do

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bluevixen For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (05-07-2013), macinmac (05-07-2013), Sk37cH (05-07-2013)