Page 430 of 438 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420428429430431432 ... LastLast
Results 8,581 to 8,600 of 8745

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

  1. #8581
    Did Henf agrees the share now?

    Kind regards

    Stefan

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to lengsdorfer For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-20-2014)

  3. #8582
    Quote Originally Posted by lengsdorfer View Post
    Did Henf agrees the share now?

    Kind regards

    Stefan
    No

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-17-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  5. #8583
    Hello you awesome, friendly beloved gang I hope you are doing well.

    Listen guys, I have had some ...changes...in my life. I have released auros for iOS 5, I have updated that one to iOS6 but I will not be able to update auros to iOS7.
    BUT...I want you to share ANYTHING you want on that theme with others (for free). I already emailed i*C to make auros completely free and I hope if anybody can still use some pixels, she / he is highly welcome to do so.

    I really want to say thank you for giving me some awesome moments before, during and even after the release of auros. This enabled me to be a part of Ezra2, which was also an awesome experience. Just wanna say that what you wrote here, and the spirit this thread had, was an incredible experience for me in terms of team spirit.

    My special thanks also go to medic, NewDestiny and AlFroggy for always being here.

    If you need a special psd, please send me an email to henftling.x[ad]gmail.com. If I still have it, I will send it to you right away.

    Hope to be here around again from time to time in some months.

    Thank you modmyi

  6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-20-2014), bAdkid (03-20-2014), boywonder34 (04-10-2014), iPAX (03-20-2014), IrobertI (03-20-2014), King_O_Hill (03-20-2014), Krima (03-20-2014), medic88 (03-20-2014), mossdef (03-20-2014), pnunez1310 (03-20-2014), RKO1195 (03-20-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (03-20-2014), Sk37cH (03-20-2014), The.Drifter (03-20-2014)

  7. #8584
    Thanks to you bud for a great theme! Hope everything is good with you and family

  8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RKO1195 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014), King_O_Hill (03-20-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (03-20-2014)

  9. #8585
    Thanks Henf! Totally understood. Updating is time consuming and iOS 7 has brought many challenges. You know that auros has been the longest standing theme on my phone EVER. You captured something amazing here.. And I have enough of it converted for iOS7 to still enjoy it.

    I wish you much success in your new life stage. But don't stop creating, my friend!!

    Peace!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014), King_O_Hill (03-20-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (03-20-2014)

  11. #8586
    Thanks, Jens. I'm sure our roads will cross again. I look forward to that.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-20-2014), King_O_Hill (03-20-2014), Shinchan.Nohara (03-20-2014), Sk37cH (03-20-2014)

  13. #8587
    Looks like open sharing now! Thanks Henf. For everything

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-20-2014), Fattone66 (03-21-2014), henftling (03-20-2014), King_O_Hill (03-20-2014)

  15. #8588
    So then let's start. Anyone doing a full ios7 version. As much UI as can be done I'm in

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to johncon68 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014), henftling (03-21-2014), mossdef (03-21-2014)

  17. #8589
    I want this on my phone again please!!!

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-21-2014)

  19. #8590
    I have the main icon set that I use converted to 120x120. But to make them look like "auros" you have to apply a "no ios7 mask" theme in WB that MamaJaay made for me.. If it would help to have me post links to those two themes I can do that.. Won't get you all the way there by any shot since I only use 10 icons or so on my main SB page..

    Let me know..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014), Fattone66 (03-21-2014), henftling (03-21-2014)

  21. #8591
    Good day,
    So i have taken the time to resize the stock icons and make a modded PSD for myself. The icons are smaller then theoriginal look but that is how I wanted it this go around also got the transparent background to work if anyone noticed my previous screenshots. But here are some more.
    Any thoughts......oh i also resized the folder icon.
    Cheers

    -img_0043.png-img_0044.png-img_0045.png

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014), boywonder34 (04-10-2014), Fattone66 (03-21-2014), henftling (03-21-2014)

  23. #8592
    Would like to give it a shot and see if possible.😉

    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    Good day,
    So i have taken the time to resize the stock icons and make a modded PSD for myself. The icons are smaller then theoriginal look but that is how I wanted it this go around also got the transparent background to work if anyone noticed my previous screenshots. But here are some more.
    Any thoughts......oh i also resized the folder icon.
    Cheers

    -img_0043.png-img_0044.png-img_0045.png
    That looks awesome.👍

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    medic88 (03-21-2014)

  25. #8593
    i took iconOmatic shadows off compared to my last screens so people can see what it looks like without it. I'm going to work on some UI stuff also but i am currently porting Prestige theme for myself. Auros and Prestige are my 2 favourite themes.

  26. #8594
    Good job on this, Medic.

    I gave you my point of view in the past :
    The folder icons stick out form the rest, and the shading ain't uniform throughout icons.



    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    But to make them look like "auros" you have to apply a "no ios7 mask" theme in WB that MamaJaay made for me..
    https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bozzrhg0fh8...honeos-arm.deb
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. #8595
    i actually fixed the icon transparency and resized the folder icon as much as i could without making things not aligned on the shelves. Also, the shading is from Henftlings icons. i never changed them.( at least not on purpose ) all i did was resize them


    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Good job on this, Medic.

    I gave you my point of view in the past :
    The folder icons stick out form the rest, and the shading ain't uniform throughout icons.





    https://dl.dropbox.com/s/bozzrhg0fh8...honeos-arm.deb
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0046.png  

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014)

  29. #8596
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    i actually fixed the icon transparency and resized the folder icon as much as i could without making things not aligned on the shelves. Also, the shading is from Henftlings icons. i never changed them.( at least not on purpose ) all i did was resize them
    Right ! 👊👌

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I have the main icon set that I use converted to 120x120. But to make them look like "auros" you have to apply a "no ios7 mask" theme in WB
    Why is a no-AppIconMask~iphone.png required I do not get, though. One can be adjusted fine for aurOS7
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  30. #8597
    You guys are great.Trying to bring this awesome theme back. Thank you.

  31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014), henftling (03-21-2014)

  32. #8598
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Right ! 👊👌



    Why is a no-AppIconMask~iphone.png required I do not get, though. One can be adjusted fine for aurOS7
    Oh, of course.. But taking off the mask entirely leaves the icons as they were in iOS 6 which looks great to me.. And I'm really not a Photoshop art guy to make a mask.. I'll let that to rest of you.. I just know the Apple iOS 7 one looked awful. And I just wanted to suppress it from within WB. MJ helped make that happen.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014), medic88 (03-21-2014)

  34. #8599
    that's what i did. otherwise icons are flat with none of the bevel. now only 1 psd for the stock apps and cydia apps.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Oh, of course.. But taking off the mask entirely leaves the icons as they were in iOS 6 which looks great to me.. And I'm really not a Photoshop art guy to make a mask.. I'll let that to rest of you.. I just know the Apple iOS 7 one looked awful. And I just wanted to suppress it from within WB. MJ helped make that happen.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-21-2014)

  36. #8600
    Why not just apply a iconomatic overlay

Page 430 of 438 FirstFirst ... 330 380 420428429430431432 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •