Page 429 of 438 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419427428429430431 ... LastLast
Results 8,561 to 8,580 of 8745

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

  1. #8561
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    I reinstalled Auros.
    Do you mind privately sending me your custom Auros folder ? There are sizing issues, yes.
    PM Sent, Frog-man.. Thanks!

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-07-2014)

  3. #8562
    I wish this was brought to iOS 7 hmmm where's henf

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (02-11-2014)

  5. #8563
    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    I wish this was brought to iOS 7 hmmm where's henf
    I brought it to iOS7 for myself. But can't share unless Henf agrees. Don't even think he's on iOS7 yet..

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    boywonder34 (02-11-2014)

  7. #8564
    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    I brought it to iOS7 for myself. But can't share unless Henf agrees. Don't even think he's on iOS7 yet..
    I think he's on iOS 7 but not jailbroken

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bAdkid For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-11-2014), boywonder34 (02-11-2014)

  9. #8565
    so i have brought this theme back to life for me. got it running on ios7 iphone 5!!! i still have a couple icons to make and a couple that i am not 100% happy with.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0007.png   -img_0008.png   -img_0009.png   -img_0010.png   -img_0011.png   -img_0012.png   -img_0013.png   -img_0014.png  


  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014), King_O_Hill (02-20-2014), SHARON1O (02-20-2014)

  11. #8566
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    so i have brought this theme back to life for me. got it running on ios7 iphone 5!!! i still have a couple icons to make and a couple that i am not 100% happy with.
    Now that's tedious !
    I'm still resizing them one by one on my end and messed the centring on some of the icons' canvases. I admit I couldn't help reworking on some along the way.
    I guess we're not all as maniac
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-20-2014 at 10:18 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-20-2014), medic88 (02-20-2014)

  13. #8567
    haha, always loved the icons
    tedious it was but i'm happy how it turned out. Just glad its over! lol. good news is that my psd is set so all images will look the same so no more resizing!!!
    Cheers

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfroggy View Post
    Now that's tedious !
    I'm still resizing them one by one on my end and messed the centring on some of the icons' canvases. I admit I couldn't help reworking on some along the way.
    I guess we're not all as maniac

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  15. #8568
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    good news is that my psd is set so all images will look the same so no more resizing!!!
    Hmm... Folders icons perhaps ?



    Plus it's too bad the original size and transparency wasn't kept.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-20-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  16. #8569
    ya i am using folder icons for the folders so that stayed transparent. i also made the icons smaller on purpose for me. i am trying to figure out how to get the transparency back to how it was.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  18. #8570
    Froggy. How close are you on finishing the ones I sent you? I'm still perry happy with what I have but would love to have them all fatter - the iOS 7 look....

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  20. #8571
    so i fixed the transparency. looks like the original now!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0017.png   -img_0018.png  

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-20-2014), NewD (02-20-2014)

  22. #8572
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    so i fixed the transparency. looks like the original now!
    Great work, Medic! Is that a iconOmatic shadow? Or one you built Into each icon with PS?

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  24. #8573
    it's an iconOmatic shadow

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Great work, Medic! Is that a iconOmatic shadow? Or one you built Into each icon with PS?

  25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  26. #8574
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    ya i am using folder icons for the folders so that stayed transparent.
    I was referring to the folder icons being bigger than your app icons.
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    i also made the icons smaller on purpose for me. i am trying to figure out how to get the transparency back to how it was.
    Ok, fair enough.
    Very good job, man !

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Froggy. How close are you on finishing the ones I sent you? I'm still perry happy with what I have but would love to have them all fatter - the iOS 7 look....
    I need to sit down and get this finished.

    I've kind of been away from this a bit : I'm looking for a new job cause I've recently been announced the upcoming closure of the shop I work at.
    Last edited by Alfroggy; 02-20-2014 at 04:12 PM.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

    The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-20-2014)

  28. #8575
    got it. so i resized the folder icon. it's a bit bigger by a couple pixels but if i resized any small, the icons didn't sit nice on the shelves
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0019.png  

  29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  30. #8576
    Omg....is this back????

  31. #8577
    nah... i've just been playing. i emailed Henf to see what he thinks but haven't heard anything yet. Funny thing is , i lost all the ui files but only have the icons. haha. i need Henf to send me the rest....again.

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  33. #8578
    Quote Originally Posted by medic88 View Post
    nah... i've just been playing. i emailed Henf to see what he thinks but haven't heard anything yet. Funny thing is , i lost all the ui files but only have the icons. haha. i need Henf to send me the rest....again.
    UI doesn't really work in WB in iOS 7 anyway.. Mostly just icons r all that work.

  34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014)

  35. #8579
    ya i know. i figured i could at least pull a couple images and insert them in the theme

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    UI doesn't really work in WB in iOS 7 anyway.. Mostly just icons r all that work.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-20-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

  37. #8580

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewD For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (03-09-2014), henftling (03-20-2014)

Page 429 of 438 FirstFirst ... 329 379 419427428429430431 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •