Page 420 of 438 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410418419420421422 430 ... LastLast
Results 8,381 to 8,400 of 8745

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: auros - enlight your phone

Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,747 Times in 2,536 Posts

My Dark
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-22-2013), It's Mi (10-25-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,524 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post

My Dark
    Awsome 😉👍👈

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-22-2013), Karoonchai (06-22-2013)

Anybody know how to get the weather working again??? Using the theme erayser clockweather theme... Thxs in advance

any share pls black folder icons?

The Folder icon psd (black & white) is in dropbox from 1st post

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

cerber24 (06-26-2013), Karoonchai (06-26-2013)

Who can share this icons?

they come with the theme...you need to purchase auros and download the auros icon packages

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

broflok (06-26-2013), cerber24 (06-27-2013), Karoonchai (06-26-2013), King_O_Hill (06-26-2013), The.Drifter (06-30-2013)

Thanks

On the lt auros by mone what do I need to edit so when I go to a different city it shows the city location name it always stays at my city location it neber changes the city. What do I need to do or install I habe lib weather and mylocation and on sig anything I need to edit thank you ladies and guys good evening

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,209 Times in 6,601 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jgaunce38 View Post
    On the lt auros by mone what do I need to edit so when I go to a different city it shows the city location name it always stays at my city location it neber changes the city. What do I need to do or install I habe lib weather and mylocation and on sig anything I need to edit thank you ladies and guys good evening
    If it is a GPS widget, you can turn "sig change" to off in the my location app and them make sure that the coordinates for your city ate in the myLocation.txt file.

If it is native, you can change the name of the plist file that the widget looks for to get info from. Then copy the plist file and rename it to the the file that the widget is looking for.

If this is a little confusing, then you can point me to the widget that you are using, and then I can give you better instructions. But either way this can be done.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    If it is a GPS widget, you can turn "sig change" to off in the my location app and them make sure that the coordinates for your city ate in the myLocation.txt file.

If it is native, you can change the name of the plist file that the widget looks for to get info from. Then copy the plist file and rename it to the the file that the widget is looking for.

If this is a little confusing, then you can point me to the widget that you are using, and then I can give you better instructions. But either way this can be done.
    What widget you recommend I got few installed lol I also have GPS weather lockscreen installed cause I use aros and the elite theme and elite installs that also habe lib weather I like the lt mone auros ls the best
    Last edited by wes44; 06-28-2013 at 09:02 PM.

How to remove background settings springtomize etc?

Thanks

If you are home now, then open the myLocation app and turn all switches off. This will prevent it from updating your location for any widget that uses GPS. Your weather will still update, but it will always be your city.

That will get you half way there.

I believe for the ones that use libweather or native weather, if you open the stock weather app and only have a preset one for your home city then that's all that you will get in your widgets that use libweather. So make sure that you turn off the "current location" feature!

I hope this helps.
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-28-2013)

Thanks

If you are home now, then open the myLocation app and turn all switches off. This will prevent it from updating your location for any widget that uses GPS.

That will get you half way there.

I believe for the ones that use libweather or native weather, if you open the stock weather app and only have a preset one for your home city then that's all that you will get in your widgets that use libweather. So make sure that you turn off the "current location" feature!

I hope this helps.
    So your saying in the stock weather preloaded to set the yahoo cities and then turn off all the stuff on mylocation correct king I hill

Thanks

In a nut shell, yes.

Just to be sure, in the stock app, only one page with your city.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-28-2013)

Thanks

In a nut shell, yes.

Gotcha so when I go to a different city it will change on lockscreen cause since I habe elite and auros installed I see when I turned on the stock weather it shows elite and below city correct

Gotcha so when I go to a different city it will change on lockscreen cause since I habe elite and auros installed I see when I turned on the stock weather it shows elite and below city correct
    So it should change city name when I'm at a different city right ?

Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,747 Times in 2,536 Posts

my new simple LS
    Last edited by Karoonchai; 06-28-2013 at 10:11 PM.
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-28-2013), IrobertI (06-28-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post

my new simple LS
    Nice bro

In a nut shell, yes.

How can I change it elite the city this is what it shows ? Ty. the King
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by wes44; 06-28-2013 at 10:19 PM.

Thanks

So it should change city name when I'm at a different city right ?
    Ok, after reading your original post I fully understand. Your issue was that as you traveled to a different city it was not changing but you want it to change.

Therefore, open the myLocation app again and turn the middle switch ("sig change") to on. Then open the stock weather app and turn "current location" on.

Here's the problem. The native weather that Mone and others use have an issue. Libweather does not update the city on the fly. You have to either open the stock weather app and allow the current location to update or respring. This is the only way to get your city to update as you travel. This is the main reason that using libweather was abandoned.

There is currently a small team working on a new tweak that uses the stock weather app but it also utilizes location services to update your position. Here's a peak at it.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-28-2013), It's Mi (10-25-2013), Sk37cH (06-30-2013), The.Drifter (06-30-2013)

Thanks

Ok, after reading your original post I fully understand. Your issue was that as you traveled to a different city it was not changing but you want it to change.

Therefore, open the myLocation app again and turn the middle switch ("sig change") to on. Then open the stock weather app and turn "current location" on.

Here's the problem. The native weather that Mone and others use have an issue. Libweather does not update the city on the fly. You have to either open the stock weather app and allow the current location to update or respring. This is the only way to get your city to update as you travel. This is the main reason that using libweather was abandoned.

There is currently a small team working on a new tweak that uses the stock weather app but it also utilizes location services to update your position. Here's a peak at it.

Gotcha I understand now lol see you and everyone teaching me I fully understand what you are saying great explanation bro I like that ls you have bro I see what exactly how it works now I'm learning Ty. Your completely. A gent Ty for explaining hopefully I get better at this wish there were kind enough people like you I have a few ok here and elite you always seem to help sir I appreciate it hopefully I get better and contribute as I learn . Mind sharing that ls lol don't mean to be a bother

29. The Following User Says Thank You to wes44 For This Useful Post:

henftling (06-28-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by cerber24 View Post
    How to remove background settings springtomize etc?

This is "[email protected]" in UIImages

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

cerber24 (06-29-2013), Sk37cH (06-30-2013)

Page 420 of 438 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410418419420421422 430 ... LastLast