Page 404 of 438 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394402403404405406 414 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 8745

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: auros - enlight your phone

Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    sharing is caring....
    Theme=auros
    SB Widget = MJExtreme (30 minute rotating walls), with UniAW 6 animation built in
    IconoLayout = my own
    iWidgets = from Drifter's Independent Elements pack 8.1. ( see iWidgets thread); and Durben's Minimal GPS (from his paid pack on Cydia; and Ferlop's Analog Clock iWidget (see Widgets thread).
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-14-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lizzy954 (04-14-2013), mohseen488 (04-15-2013)

Lucy thank you so much !! You are awesomely gifted !! I am new to going into files on my phone and doing things I have learned here this week,,, I usually buy a theme/widgets and just leave as is,,,Since visiting here, wow it's a world of amazement for me. My question to you,if you have a moment and since you shared these awesome layovers (lol not sure if it's the right term) is,,,,,,,is there a step by step in layman's term as to how to apply them. I have a few of them saved but it seems as though the only manner in which to apply them is by owning photoshop ? is this correct ? any other way without purchasing software ? Thank you so much and I don't know what the requirements are to have your name in 'orange' but hope to see your name one day xo

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    Hi Guys I want to share this widget erayser made ​​for Dune theme.I have modified to Auros, inside the package is iconoclasm. One is for i4. Credits erayser, nateD and all who share, regards

erayserSBdigiDunmoddlucy.theme.rar

erayser congratulations new status gold, hope it's a great day for you, greetings
    Loving your phone too,,,,wowser !! ty for sharing ,,, inspires me more and more each day to be able to change my ls and sb xo

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Love my phone!!
    Me today--

Hi NewdestinyX

thank you for the breakdown and I think I can accomplish this since I have the widget you referenced, however, your IconoLayout ,,,,how do I set it that in "steps/tiers" ? Or is it in the choices offered in Iconoclasm ? TYVM

Theme=auros
    SB Widget = MJExtreme (30 minute rotating walls), with UniAW 6 animation built in
    IconoLayout = my own
    iWidgets = from Drifter's Independent Elements pack 8.1. ( see iWidgets thread); and Durben's Minimal GPS (from his paid pack on Cydia; and Ferlop's Analog Clock iWidget (see Widgets thread).
    Last edited by lizzy954; 04-14-2013 at 05:44 PM.

Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mi View Post
    Huhu Akira

Thank you so much!
    Would it be possible with a plain golden clockface, too?
    That would be wonderful

Mi
    Can i ask for a big favor?? To make a zeppelin logo like the one you did to drifter with this style . TIA ImageUploadedByModMyi1365982667.988195.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    Hi NewdestinyX

thank you for the breakdown and I think I can accomplish this since I have the widget you referenced, however, your IconoLayout ,,,,how do I set it that in "steps/tiers" ? Or is it in the choices offered in Iconoclasm ? TYVM
    I'll get it to you in short order. I'm busy at the moment.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

lizzy954 (04-14-2013)

Please take your time,,, ty ty ty !!!

I'll get it to you in short order. I'm busy at the moment.
    Hello, I met you by way of many praising you and I want to personally thank you for sharing your gifted wisdom as well as your creations,,,, A resounding Thank You !!!

Elizabeth

Quote Originally Posted by The.Drifter View Post
    Greetings my Auros Friends

I would like to give Dacal a Great Big Thank You for helping everybody resolve the Yahoo Geo Location Issue

In honor of Dacal, I have made a iWidget out of his Basalt LS as my way of personally Thanking him

This is a mini version of his Basalt LS with plenty of iWidget Options, Touch Forecast and all his Awesome Animations.
    I have modded his Original Code to my personal coding style to make it easier for all you modders to play with.

So here is what I came up with, I hope you like it, I tried to keep it in the Spirit of the Original LS

Default iWidget Load:

Touch to Hide Forecast:

Plenty of Options:

Download here: Drifter Basalt iWidget Tribute V1.1.zip

Thank you again Very Much Dacal, your the Tops in my book
    Last edited by lizzy954; 04-14-2013 at 07:12 PM.

Elizabeth

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzy954 For This Useful Post:

henftling (04-14-2013), lion19 (04-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzy954 View Post
    Lucy thank you so much !! You are awesomely gifted !! I am new to going into files on my phone and doing things I have learned here this week,,, I usually buy a theme/widgets and just leave as is,,,Since visiting here, wow it's a world of amazement for me. My question to you,if you have a moment and since you shared these awesome layovers (lol not sure if it's the right term) is,,,,,,,is there a step by step in layman's term as to how to apply them. I have a few of them saved but it seems as though the only manner in which to apply them is by owning photoshop ? is this correct ? any other way without purchasing software ?
    You don't need PS. All you have to do is replace the existing overlays with the ones that you have downloaded. You can use iFile on your device, or something like diskaid from your PC.

Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-15-2013), erayser (04-14-2013)

Hi King ! awesome !! yes I have iFile and iTools - thank you so much xo

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    You don't need PS. All you have to do is replace the existing overlays with the ones that you have downloaded. You can use iFile on your device, or something like diskaid from your PC.

Elizabeth

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizzy954 For This Useful Post:

henftling (04-14-2013), King_O_Hill (04-14-2013)

Can you please share the link to that widget?

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    @Karoonchai, your lockscreens are superb! Don't know how you do that, awesome!

I'm a little bummed about our GPS widgets not working anymore......but there's still some beautiful non-GPS widgets, thanks to Mone for this one....

Can you please share the link to this widget?
    Last edited by msivyleague1101; 04-15-2013 at 02:26 AM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to msivyleague1101 For This Useful Post:

lion19 (04-16-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post
    big thanks to Decal Durben Ferlop Mone..............if i forgot any one sorry

snakema13 i will pm you the icons buddy tomorrow

very nice Mi
    Hi nicoand!
    Can you share the Lockscreen, please!
    Thank you!
    Last edited by giapdd; 04-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    Love these icons, hope to iWidget to match this.

name dock?
    Last edited by cerber24; 04-15-2013 at 01:32 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cerber24 For This Useful Post:

henftling (04-15-2013), mohseen488 (04-18-2013)

Don't miss out on MJExtreme, gang. Perfect with Auros!!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

henftling (04-16-2013), It's Mi (04-17-2013)

This is a repost from a few pages back. I wanted to see if anyone could fix my call button issue? On the auros theme there is no call text and the glyph is centered. What am I doing wrong here?:-photo-1-.png

Quote Originally Posted by srb_871 View Post
    This is a repost from a few pages back. I wanted to see if anyone could fix my call button issue? On the auros theme there is no call text and the glyph is centered. What am I doing wrong here?:-photo-1-.png
    Look for this:

"Deleting the white "CALL" word from your Dialer"

in this thread:

iOS6x Theme GUIDE

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Destan For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-16-2013), henftling (04-16-2013), It's Mi (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by srb_871 View Post
    you did nothing wrong the word "call" is added by English languages only. There is a workaround by adding a plist to delete the word "call" from the General strings inside the localisations folders.

Please try this and copy the folder into you com.apple.mobilephone that should fix it.
    Please note this is the English. When u have GB you need to rename the English.Iproj accordingly

English.lproj.zip

....lol...Destan beat me to it Thanks man

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-16-2013), Destan (04-18-2013), erayser (04-16-2013), It's Mi (04-17-2013)

My iPhone is a Part of Me oldskoolsk8r's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    you did nothing wrong the word "call" is added by English languages only. There is a workaround by adding a plist to delete the word "call" from the General strings inside the localisations folders.

Please try this and copy the folder into you com.apple.mobilephone that should fix it.
    Please note this is the English. When u have GB you need to rename the English.Iproj accordingly

English.lproj.zip

....lol...Destan beat me to it Thanks man
    Where do we put that folder into? There is a com.apple.mobilephone folder in the theme folder and caches and other places, where exactly do we drop this folder at?

Just inside the theme folder in bundles/com.apple.mobilephone

U could also exchange the stock strings in /var/applications/MobilePhone.app

BUT backup the original first!!!!!

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Cloud2Ground (04-17-2013), Destan (04-18-2013), It's Mi (04-17-2013), Karoonchai (04-17-2013), King_O_Hill (04-17-2013)

Good members of the forum - I've decided to leave the SummerBoard Icon method behind forever. It's seeming like Saurik doesn't want to update it from what I'm hearing - which means if we ever want our 'info.plist' files to work again in our themes - we'll need to convert fully to the Bundles/Folders method of adding custom icons. I'm almost there.

May I please ask one of your great icon makers that may still have the PSD's for these - to make 'non-masked' versions of these 3 auros icons that I still need 'un-masked' for?

MANY THANKS in advance!! If there are already unmasked versions of these I haven't been able to find them. Certainly point me in the right direction if they're already made.

Thanks,
    Grant
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-17-2013 at 07:57 PM.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (04-18-2013), Karoonchai (04-18-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

Good members of the forum - I've decided to leave the SummerBoard Icon method behind forever. It's seeming like Saurik doesn't want to update it from what I'm hearing - which means if we ever want our 'info.plist' files to work again in our themes - we'll need to convert fully to the Bundles/Folders method of adding custom icons. I'm almost there.

May I please ask one of your great icon makers that may still have the PSD's for these - to make 'non-masked' versions of these 5 auros icons that I still need 'un-masked' for?

MANY THANKS in advance!! If there are already unmasked versions of these I haven't been able to find them. Certainly point me in the right direction if they're already made.

Thanks,
    Grant
    hi both are made ​​by me, I do not know whether it looks good for the system you use.
    Last edited by Lucys; 04-17-2013 at 05:37 PM.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

erayser (04-17-2013), henftling (04-18-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), Jusephe71 (05-10-2013), Karoonchai (04-18-2013), NewdestinyX (04-17-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    hi both are made ​​by me, I do not know whether it looks good for the system you use.
    Thanks, Lucy!!!! Super!!

Now all I need unmasked is my Starbux icon? Anyone know who made this one?

Last edited by NewdestinyX; 04-17-2013 at 07:58 PM.

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

My lockscreen, credits to the original creators, greetings

Thanks, Lucy!!!! Super!!

Now all I need unmasked is my Starbux icon? Anyone know who made this one?

I painted on the outside, I see this theme a little left, I do not understand because it is one of the best themes

Last edited by Lucys; 04-18-2013 at 06:32 PM.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

erayser (04-18-2013), henftling (04-18-2013), It's Mi (04-18-2013), Jusephe71 (05-10-2013), King_O_Hill (04-18-2013)

Page 404 of 438 FirstFirst ... 304 354 394402403404405406 414 ... LastLast