+ Reply
Page 376 of 438 FirstFirst ... 276 326 366374375376377378 386 426 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,520 of 8744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Anyone know why this is happening and what image this is? It is covering the cover art... It's the lock screen sb lock controls I think? Anyways it's the background
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

auros - enlight your phone-img_0630.png

Anyone know why this is happening and what image this is? It is covering the cover art... It's the lock screen sb lock controls I think? Anyways it's the background part of the clock but when I play music it covers my album art slightly.
    Last edited by Nimzerz; 03-16-2013 at 06:43 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iMod1's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Hey peeps, here's that LS I've been working on.. It's an animated weather LS with touch forecast, and has options in the config.js for GPS/woeid weather, language, Celsius/Fahrenheit etc..

Big, big thanks to Dacal for the original code..he's one of the best in the game and it's awesome that he shares the stuff he does with us... thanks also to henf for giving us an awesome place to hang out .. And I really should thank Durben and schnedi whenever I post a mod because I've learnt so much from messing all the stuff they post

Edit: I just checked dacal's original post and I forgot to thank Ian Nicoll and Subywrex! Sorry guys, and thank you

I tried to code it so that all that's needed to change it to an i5 LS is to change the name of the overlay image, although due to the extra real estate on the 5's screen you might also wanna move the weather text...either way, if there's any probs for the i5 peeps, let me know and we'll get it sorted out

One more thing, i think the status bar i'm using came from one of chevy's mods(at least i think thats where it came from..) so, firstly, thank tou chevy for that, and secondly, its named for ios5, so those on ios6 may have change the image name for that status bar to work..

Anyway, enough talkin, here's the link nateD_TouchForecast_GPS_LS.theme.zip

Anybody know where i can get this slider? Tia

Thanks
    Thanked 1,662 Times in 698 Posts

Yes if you bought the theme you can find it in your winterboard! It's called auros light lock I think!

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-17-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), henftling (03-17-2013), It's Mi (03-17-2013), James424 (03-16-2013), nateD (03-16-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    AMAZING design, very elegant. I love it! I might need to download this theme...I really like how your news is showing. What widgets and tweaks are you using besides aurora theme?

I was in your boat 3 days ago so no worries. You iFile and Winterboard is a start. I recommend OpenSSH and WINscp for windows (or some type of ssh client for your computer). It will make it a lot easier when you can drop files right into your iPhone from your computer. As far as themes, aurora is great, which is the theme I believe this thread is. I am currently using boss.iOS, another excellent theme. If you have a white iPhone Noki is an awesome theme to match it.

Eventually, you'll literally download widgets and drop them in var/stash/themes -- winterboards directory.

These forums are an amazing source. Just ask away!
    Thanks for the reply! So after I get the ssh client for my computer, get the widgets.. just go to that directory and drop them in the themes folder? Or into the Auros folder? I'll do some more forum searching as well - thanks again for the tips!

~msjann
    Last edited by msjann; 03-16-2013 at 08:28 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by msjann View Post
    Thanks for the reply! So after I get the ssh client for my computer, get the widgets.. just go to that directory and drop them in the themes folder? Or into the Auros folder? I'll do some more forum searching as well - thanks again for the tips!
    ~msjann
    It depends if it's an iWidget or Widget. Normally it's specified wherever you see the post. If it's a Widget you put it in var/stash/themes. Make sure it's above your other themes on the winter board when you're applying it.

If it's iWidgets you have to put it into var/mobile/library/iWidget. Make sure you have iWidget installed from Cydia, then go to your springboard and hold your finger on the top part of the screen, a list of your iwidgets should appear. Select and add. Make sense?
    Last edited by jghost; 03-16-2013 at 08:35 PM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-17-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), msjann (03-16-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

~msjann
    It depends if it's an iWidget or Widget. Normally it's specified wherever you see the post. If it's a Widget you put it in var/stash/themes. Make sure it's above your other themes on the winter board when you're applying it.

If it's iWidgets you have to put it into var/mobile/library/iWidget. Make sure you have iWidget installed from Cydia, then go to your springboard and hold your finger on the top part of the screen, a list of your iwidgets should appear. Select and add. Make sense?
    Yeah, makes sense - I'm going to get the iWidget installed now and have a look around with it and go from there - really really appreciate the help!

Thanks

Yeah, makes sense - I'm going to get the iWidget installed now and have a look around with it and go from there - really really appreciate the help!
    You're more than welcome. I'm still a newbie at this but I know how good it was when people answered my questions. Just giving back what has been given to me so far. If you have more questions please ask. Someone here or I can answer it; I'm sure.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-16-2013 at 09:33 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

@lucy I think I missed the link for weather files. Got ur bg thank u
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,772 Times in 760 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    @lucy I think I missed the link for weather files. Got ur bg thank u
    For the latest BG's she posted? If so...
    auros - enlight your phone

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-17-2013), henftling (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-17-2013)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You're more than welcome. I'm still a newbie at this but I know how good it was when people answered my questions. Just giving back what has been given to me so far. If you have more questions please ask. Someone here or I can answer it; I'm sure.
    Can you answer my question? I don't get why this image covers my album art... How can i fix it? im on an ipod 5th generation...auros - enlight your phone-img_0630.png

Also, is there any way to make the SB widgets that are used in winterboard not cause a black screen when swiping up with zephyr? When i swipe up from the homescreen to the switcher, it makes the wallpaper a black screen, as well as any effects i use with display candy (the wallpaper is black until the effects end). Any ideas?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
    Can you answer my question? I don't get why this image covers my album art... How can i fix it? im on an ipod 5th generation...Attachment 626567

Also, is there any way to make the SB widgets that are used in winterboard not cause a black screen when swiping up with zephyr? When i swipe up from the homescreen to the switcher, it makes the wallpaper a black screen, as well as any effects i use with display candy (the wallpaper is black until the effects end). Any ideas?
    That's just the lock background image. If you go into the LS mod you can find the file and open it in photoshop to adjust it's height. Can't think of any other way to do it. I'm sure someone else knows.

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

hey erayser. where can i find the overlay or wallpaper for this theme if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    The more I play with this theme... the more I fall in love with it. It's Schnedi's i5 sideforecast... but changed the wallpaper a little.

There was a lot of talk about this layout a few pages ago, so I'll just thank everyone involved. But thanks to Schnedi for sharing, nateD for the shadows, Lucys for the wallpaper idea, Pinoy for the dock and status bar, the icon creators, and thanks to others I may have missed. Most of all, thanks for the awesome theme henftling!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 4,772 Times in 760 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thetimster4 View Post
    hey erayser. where can i find the overlay or wallpaper for this theme if possible.
    I was asked not to share that wall because a part of the overlay is from a paid theme. However, I did share a modified version here without the paid theme overlay...
    Andro HD (i4/4s and 5)

Sorry... best I could do to share one of my favorite layouts. Credits to Schnedi for the widget... and Lucy for the wall idea.
    Last edited by erayser; 03-17-2013 at 01:56 AM.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

It's Mi (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-17-2013), thetimster4 (03-17-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone thetimster4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for your help. I got it.

Thanks

236122897592.jpgI would like to ask my icon how aligned? Sorry.My English is not good.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,439 Times in 706 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by melvin1010 View Post
    Thx for the info... But just purchased FolderEnhancer and when i went to respring it crashes my phone every time... Using iPhone 5 not sure if that is the problem or not...
    Same problem for me with FolderEnhancer. Safe Mode every time

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Wie kann ich wählen sb

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,027 Posts

I'm liking this.......and maybe add 3-day forecast on the right?

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-17-2013), erayser (03-17-2013), GUNNY29 (03-17-2013), henftling (03-17-2013), It's Mi (03-17-2013), James424 (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-17-2013), Ramses2 (03-17-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm liking this.......and maybe add 3-day forecast on the right?

Very cool. I think it looks good
    As is. Might be too cluttered with the forecast

25. The Following User Says Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

ferlop15 (03-17-2013)

Theme Modder
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,277 Times in 1,027 Posts

very good point.

LinkBacks (?)