Page 375 of 438 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365373374375376377 385 425 ... LastLast
Results 7,481 to 7,500 of 8745

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

  1. #7481
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I believe I included my iconoclasm (erayser ClockWeather (4x3).plist) file with the download link. You just have to put it in the following folder:

    /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

    Then select it in the Iconoclasm app in settings.
    Thanks Erayser. You're awesome . One issue...when I go to Library I cannot locate Iconoclasm. It's not there...I had this same issue with Zeppelin :/.

    Also..I appreciate you including the layout.plist file...but is there any special way you made the custom layout to fix so nicely? I tried using the app and failed. Is it just your unprecedented talent? If so...I'll give up trying to do it on my own. Lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Easiest way is to download iconoclasm layout maker from cydia..that way you can take a screenshot of the wallpaper and use it as a background when making a custom layout.. Very useful tweak
    Thanks. Great idea screenshoting what they posted.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-15-2013), nateD (03-16-2013)

  3. #7482
    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Thanks Erayser. You're awesome . One issue...when I go to Library I cannot locate Iconoclasm. It's not there...I had this same issue with Zeppelin :/.

    Also..I appreciate you including the layout.plist file...but is there any special way you made the custom layout to fix so nicely? I tried using the app and failed. Is it just your unprecedented talent? If so...I'll give up trying to do it on my own. Lol.
    There are 2 /Library folders... you are in the wrong one. It sounds like you are in /var/mobile/Library. You want to go further down in the same root as /var. BTW... the Zeppelin folder is in the same /Library folder...

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-17-2013), jghost (03-16-2013)

  5. #7483
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    There are 2 /Library folders... you are in the wrong one. It sounds like you are in /var/mobile/Library. You want to go further down in the same root as /var. BTW... the Zeppelin folder is in the same /Library folder...
    Thanks Erayser! That was driving me crazy. Lol. Btw. I tried your layout but it wasn't lining up but using nate's idea I was able to replicate Lucy's icon layout fairly easily. I love these forums.. thanks for the help everyone so far. I know I post a lot of questions but I promise I will used the accumulated knowledge to help others when the time comes

    Quick question... I notice when I implement your widgets erayser that my nondock icon labels immediately disappear. Is there a way to modify for them to appear if I wanted? Or change the color of the text? I could just implement summerboard but I'm trying to avoid that option.

  6. #7484
    Ok guys this is what I am sporting now...




    But having one problem when I open say the bottom left folder I get this... Is there anyway to fix this...there is a total of 12 icons in that folder but can only see the top row
    Last edited by melvin1010; 03-16-2013 at 12:36 AM.

  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to melvin1010 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013)

  8. #7485
    I had the same problem I bought Folder enhancer and it helped. I think it's Iconoclasm that makes the folder like that.

    Quote Originally Posted by melvin1010 View Post
    Ok guys this is what I am sporting now...




    But having one problem when I open say the bottom left folder I get this... Is there anyway to fix this...there is a total of 12 icons in that folder but can only see the top row

  9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jon347 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-17-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), henftling (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013)

  10. #7486
    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Thanks Erayser! That was driving me crazy. Lol. Btw. I tried your layout but it wasn't lining up but using nate's idea I was able to replicate Lucy's icon layout fairly easily. I love these forums.. thanks for the help everyone so far. I know I post a lot of questions but I promise I will used the accumulated knowledge to help others when the time comes

    Quick question... I notice when I implement your widgets erayser that my nondock icon labels immediately disappear. Is there a way to modify for them to appear if I wanted? Or change the color of the text? I could just implement summerboard but I'm trying to avoid that option.
    You can either delete the Info.plist file, or modify the "color: transparent" to "color: white" or whatever color you desire.

  11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-17-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), jghost (03-16-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), nateD (03-16-2013)

  12. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by jon347 View Post
    I had the same problem I bought Folder enhancer and it helped. I think it's Iconoclasm that makes the folder like that.
    Thx for the info... But just purchased FolderEnhancer and when i went to respring it crashes my phone every time... Using iPhone 5 not sure if that is the problem or not...

  13. #7488

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-17-2013), henftling (03-17-2013), IrobertI (03-18-2013), It's Mi (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), macinmac (03-16-2013), SHARON1O (03-16-2013)

  15. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    the truth is that it has not happened to your iphone, because mine works perfect. I think as you have marked should work. put it in the top of winterboard and testing
    I have the same probleme




  16. #7490
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    You can either delete the Info.plist file, or modify the "color: transparent" to "color: white" or whatever color you desire.
    Thanks Erayser. I appreciate your knowledge.

    Does anyone know why my Evo signal indicator keeps changing back to the boss one n notification center? ImageUploadedByModMyi1363418309.252503.jpgImageUploadedByModMyi1363418318.502086.jpg

  17. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have the same probleme



    There are 2 folders put the second one into the themes directory

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to melvin1010 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-17-2013)

  19. #7492
    Quote Originally Posted by melvin1010 View Post
    There are 2 folders put the second one into the themes directory
    whatever the position of the weather widget, I see the shows, not the weather




  20. #7493
    Where can i find the &2 red tiket badges?
    -------
    iPhone 5S, iOS 7.1.2 jb
    iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1 jb

  21. #7494
    Quote Originally Posted by ruedi04 View Post
    Where can i find the &2 red tiket badges?
    Download Archive zip

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ramses2 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-17-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013), ruedi04 (03-16-2013)

  23. #7495
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Hello, I've made ​​these icons for private petition and want to share, Greetings



    and 8 walls for i4 erayser clock differents colors, I did not do more to get tired : Grinny:



    http://www.mediafire.com/?8hmqt5733k7993j
    Last edited by Lucys; 03-16-2013 at 09:44 AM.

  24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    auditolis (03-16-2013), azaleea (03-21-2013), elilab (03-17-2013), erayser (03-16-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), henftling (03-17-2013), IrobertI (03-16-2013), It's Mi (03-17-2013), James424 (03-16-2013), jc4108 (03-16-2013), Jusephe71 (05-10-2013), Karoonchai (03-16-2013), nateD (03-16-2013), pnunez1310 (03-16-2013)

  25. #7496
    Quote Originally Posted by Nimzerz View Post
    Sorry bout all this posting. Just really would like to have a white version of that music tape icon. If anyone has it or can make one, it would be very appreciated. VERY! PLEASE?! thank you!Attachment 626323
    Most of those icons are not Auros. Different theme altogether.

  26. #7497
    Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Most of those icons are not Auros. Different theme altogether.
    Which theme are they from?

  27. #7498
    iPhone? More like MyPhone boris1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    207
    Thanks
    872
    Thanked 317 Times in 110 Posts

    -img_0516.png


    My setup..i love this theme!!

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to boris1978 For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-17-2013)

  29. #7499
    Does anyone know the file name to change the icon for InstaCollage in iFile?

  30. #7500
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    3,939
    Thanked 2,882 Times in 1,184 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by tinasintunes View Post
    Most of those icons are not Auros. Different theme altogether.
    Yeah, I'd love to know how to get them..

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

Page 375 of 438 FirstFirst ... 275 325 365373374375376377 385 425 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •