+ Reply
Page 374 of 436 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364372373374375376 384 424 ... LastLast
Results 7,461 to 7,480 of 8706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by Fattone66 My current setup thanks to Lucy. Attachment 626357 Can you share the statusbar plz?
...
  1. #7461
    iPhone? More like MyPhone TwistedSoul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    156
    Thanks
    26
    Thanked 207 Times in 67 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    My current setup thanks to Lucy.Attachment 626357
    Can you share the statusbar plz?

  2. #7462
    Troll Ramses2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Nancy, France
    Posts
    1,961
    Thanks
    1,666
    Thanked 1,401 Times in 682 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucys View Post
    You can use the i5 version without problems, my backgrounds are ready for this. no need for this iconoclasm, gridlock only needs thanks
    I have restored my iphone and jailbreak with evasi0n

    I put erayser_ClockWeather on my theme folder, and i see nothing



    Last edited by Ramses2; 03-15-2013 at 06:52 PM.

  3. #7463
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    2,215
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 408 Posts

    Lucy sent me this just to test on my iPhone 5, but when I seen the results... I had to post this right away. This is my favorite wall for this widget by far. It was made for this widget.

    I might as well change the download file name from erayser_ClockWeather.theme.zip to Lucys_ClockWeather.theme.zip. Your work is awesome.

    I would post the wall... but I think you should post it and get the props... you deserve it Lucy. Thanks again for helping me with the wallpaper. I'm sure many people are enjoying this widget more because of you.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-17-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), Fattone66 (03-15-2013), Lucys (03-15-2013)

  5. #7464
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    erayser thanks for trying it for i5, here they are. Thank nateD for your statusbar, regards








  6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-21-2013), CHOOK1811 (03-15-2013), elilab (03-17-2013), erayser (03-15-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), It's Mi (03-17-2013), James424 (03-16-2013), Jusephe71 (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (03-15-2013), The.Drifter (03-15-2013)

  7. #7465
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    2,215
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 408 Posts

    You surely are golden Lucy.... Thank you so so much!!!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Lucys (03-15-2013)

  9. #7466
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Islas Canarias
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    2,076
    Thanked 3,332 Times in 481 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramses2 View Post
    I have restored my iphone and jailbreak with evasi0n

    I put erayser_ClockWeather on my theme folder, and i see nothing



    the truth is that it has not happened to your iphone, because mine works perfect. I think as you have marked should work. put it in the top of winterboard and testing
    Last edited by Lucys; 03-15-2013 at 07:26 PM.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucys For This Useful Post:

    Jusephe71 (05-21-2013)

  11. #7467
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,013
    Thanks
    3,679
    Thanked 5,205 Times in 2,387 Posts

    All of sudden my phone goes into safe mode when I have iconoclasm and gridlock but when I take off gridlock it gets fixed.

  12. #7468
    iPhone? More like MyPhone silex30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 45 Times in 29 Posts

    If I update my 4s to 6.1.2 will I still be able to jail break it?

  13. #7469
    Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    All of sudden my phone goes into safe mode when I have iconoclasm and gridlock but when I take off gridlock it gets fixed.
    Are you using gridlock 2.0 ?
    I have both and it works fine

  14. #7470
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,013
    Thanks
    3,679
    Thanked 5,205 Times in 2,387 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Are you using gridlock 2.0 ?
    I have both and it works fine
    Yes gridlock 2.0 just right now I installed gridlock and my phone went into safe mode took it off back to normal.

  15. #7471
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,112
    Thanks
    37,519
    Thanked 15,093 Times in 5,483 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by silex30 View Post
    If I update my 4s to 6.1.2 will I still be able to jail break it?
    Sure
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-17-2013), silex30 (03-15-2013)

  17. #7472
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    I am trying my hands at photoshop CS6. I am a complete noob, but want to be self efficient and make my own icons. Is it rocky science to make my own icons? How do people do it? Do they have an empty template? I want to do it for the boss theme at the moment.

    Also, how do I implement the awesome wallpapers Lucy made for the weather widget erayser made? Do I have to make a theme folder specifically for the wallpaper and put it at the top of winterboard?

  18. #7473
    Livin the iPhone Life CHOOK1811's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,050
    Thanks
    723
    Thanked 1,204 Times in 576 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Yes gridlock 2.0 just right now I installed gridlock and my phone went into safe mode took it off back to normal.
    Try turning iconoclasm off and then install. Gridlock might be trying to move ur icons during install

    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    I am trying my hands at photoshop CS6. I am a complete noob, but want to be self efficient and make my own icons. Is it rocky science to make my own icons? How do people do it? Do they have an empty template? I want to do it for the boss theme at the moment.

    Also, how do I implement the awesome wallpapers Lucy made for the weather widget erayser made? Do I have to make a theme folder specifically for the wallpaper and put it at the top of winterboard?
    Which weather widget? If its the 4 day forecast drop the wall into the images folder and rename it Wally.png. If it is the clock weather drop the wall into the images folder again and rename it to sbwallpaper.png. Hope this makes sense
    Last edited by CHOOK1811; 03-15-2013 at 09:20 PM.

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CHOOK1811 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-17-2013), jghost (03-15-2013)

  20. #7474
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by CHOOK1811 View Post
    Try turning iconoclasm off and then install. Gridlock might be trying to move ur icons during install



    Which weather widget? If its the 4 day forecast drop the wall into the images folder and rename it Wally.png. If it is the clock weather drop the wall into the images folder again and rename it to sbwallpaper.png. Hope this makes sense
    Awesome. That worked, thank you. But now my issue is some icons not sitting on the shelves. Are you guys using iconoclasm to place images right. If so which layout do you use? A stock one or custom.

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1363404986.258031.jpg

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-17-2013)

  22. #7475
    My iPhone is a Part of Me bAdkid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    823
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 472 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    I'm going screenshot happy, I'm afraid! sorry!.....thanks to all these regulars at the forums, I've learned my way on theming a little from them in no particular order: Schnedi, Durben, KOH, NateD, EricB, Big Chevy, MaxPa1n( where in the world is he?), Metaserph, and of course Mone, Dacal, Ian Nicoll.....I'm sorry I know I forgot others....Thx Henftling, this is the first theme I bought from you but I'm going to go back and see what others you've made, very professional



    Has this been shared?

    I remember there's a similar version of this

  23. #7476
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Lucy sent me this just to test on my iPhone 5, but when I seen the results... I had to post this right away. This is my favorite wall for this widget by far. It was made for this widget.

    I might as well change the download file name from erayser_ClockWeather.theme.zip to Lucys_ClockWeather.theme.zip. Your work is awesome.

    I would post the wall... but I think you should post it and get the props... you deserve it Lucy. Thanks again for helping me with the wallpaper. I'm sure many people are enjoying this widget more because of you.

    I am having a hard time getting my icons to layout symmetrically. I'd like them like yours. Where there is the exact amount of space between each icon. And also the exact same amount of space between the icons and the two parrallel bars going down the wallpaper. How did you do it?

  24. #7477
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,068
    Thanks
    1,659
    Thanked 4,048 Times in 870 Posts

    When you swipe to the right on the Home screen, it turns dark, there's a gradient on Spotlight page, does anyone know where to find it? UIImages or com.springboard?


    Quote Originally Posted by bAdkid View Post
    Has this been shared?

    I remember there's a similar version of this
    Yes, it's posted on Winterboard Topaz thread...

  25. #7478
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,378
    Thanks
    11,135
    Thanked 8,959 Times in 1,279 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    I am having a hard time getting my icons to layout symmetrically. I'd like them like yours. Where there is the exact amount of space between each icon. And also the exact same amount of space between the icons and the two parrallel bars going down the wallpaper. How did you do it?
    Easiest way is to download iconoclasm layout maker from cydia..that way you can take a screenshot of the wallpaper and use it as a background when making a custom layout.. Very useful tweak

  26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-17-2013), erayser (03-15-2013), EricB78 (03-17-2013), IrobertI (03-15-2013), jghost (03-15-2013), Lucys (03-16-2013)

  27. #7479
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    492
    Thanks
    2,215
    Thanked 2,391 Times in 408 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    I am having a hard time getting my icons to layout symmetrically. I'd like them like yours. Where there is the exact amount of space between each icon. And also the exact same amount of space between the icons and the two parrallel bars going down the wallpaper. How did you do it?
    I believe I included my iconoclasm (erayser ClockWeather (4x3).plist) file with the download link. You just have to put it in the following folder:

    /Library/Iconoclasm/Layouts

    Then select it in the Iconoclasm app in settings.
    Last edited by erayser; 03-15-2013 at 10:37 PM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    nateD (03-16-2013)

  29. #7480
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    150
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 24 Times in 16 Posts

    Question, How come when I go into landscape mode using Color Keyboard some of the letters are off centered???

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts