+ Reply
Page 369 of 438 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359367368369370371 379 419 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,380 of 8744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
credite to GUNNY29 and creator
...
  1. #7361
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Akaya99099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    1,724
    Thanked 4,723 Times in 675 Posts

    auros - enlight your phone-akira-018.png credite to GUNNY29 and creator

  2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    Alexweli69 (03-13-2013), elilab (03-14-2013), favori (03-14-2013), henftling (03-13-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), Karoonchai (03-14-2013), King_O_Hill (03-13-2013), Laxu (03-18-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), nateD (03-13-2013), R3kxm (03-13-2013), SHARON1O (03-15-2013)

  3. #7362
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    287
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 281 Times in 150 Posts

    http://modmyi.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=626135&stc=1&d=1363217 360
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. #7363
    What's Jailbreak? Ironlocal86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Seattle, Washington, United States
    Posts
    21
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Ever since the update I do not have the Auros Theme. The Photo App is the only icon that changes from stock to Auros. Can anyone help or give direction? Thanks for your time.

  5. #7364
    Etch A Sketch Sk37cH's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Oz maaaaaate ;)
    Posts
    1,704
    Thanks
    4,030
    Thanked 6,028 Times in 1,435 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironlocal86 View Post
    Ever since the update I do not have the Auros Theme. The Photo App is the only icon that changes from stock to Auros. Can anyone help or give direction? Thanks for your time.
    Henftling explained that the main theme (UI) and icons are different downloads now. The update wipes the old packages, and just installs the base theme I believe. Just search on Cydia and you'll see them.

  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

    bluevixen (03-14-2013), elilab (03-14-2013), henftling (03-13-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), King_O_Hill (03-13-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), nateD (03-13-2013)

  7. #7365
    Green Apple srb_871's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Thanks Yama ou are done it great

    I don't know if I overlooked it when I was looking at these threads, but where can I find that water drop LS slider? It's awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    My setup for today
    What font is this bro? Thanks!
    Last edited by srb_871; 03-13-2013 at 08:32 PM.

  8. #7366
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,414
    Thanks
    3,693
    Thanked 8,491 Times in 4,303 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Akaya99099 View Post
    Attachment 626134 credite to GUNNY29 and creator
    Ooooo. Willing to share?! Awesome!!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    Akaya99099 (03-13-2013), henftling (03-13-2013)

  10. #7367
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,321
    Thanked 9,125 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by srb_871 View Post
    I don't know if I overlooked it when I was looking at these threads, but where can I find that water drop LS slider? It's awesome!



    What font is this bro? Thanks!
    Don't know about the slider, but I'm pretty sure chevy uses Pea Jane font which you can get in cydia

  11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-14-2013), henftling (03-13-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), srb_871 (03-13-2013)

  12. #7368
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Anyone know how to adjust the erayser-SB-4-dayweather widget to my location? I searched in the files and couldn't find a place to enter my location.

    EDIT: figured it out. Would be cool to use the MyLocation app to automatically display the weather...no idea how to do that as I've searched for the app in cydia and haven't found it.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 12:04 AM.

  13. #7369
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Akaya99099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    1,724
    Thanked 4,723 Times in 675 Posts

    auros - enlight your phone-wall.png credite to GUNNY29 and creator

  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), elilab (03-14-2013), erayser (03-14-2013), favori (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), SHARON1O (03-15-2013)

  15. #7370
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    4,062
    Thanked 4,477 Times in 711 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Anyone know how to adjust the erayser-SB-4-dayweather widget to my location? I searched in the files and couldn't find a place to enter my location.

    EDIT: figured it out. Would be cool to use the MyLocation app to automatically display the weather...no idea how to do that as I've searched for the app in cydia and haven't found it.
    You can get the MyLocation app from King_O_hill's sig.

    Me tonight...



    Credits: nateD, The_Durben, Ian Nicoll with credit to Dacal, Schnedi, Pinoy, yamakasi73, and henftling
    Last edited by erayser; 03-14-2013 at 12:18 AM.

  16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (03-14-2013), elilab (03-14-2013), favori (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), jc4108 (03-14-2013), Karoonchai (03-14-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), Mone (03-14-2013), SHARON1O (03-15-2013)

  17. #7371
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    You can get the MyLocation app from King_O_hill's sig.

    Me tonight...


    Credits: nateD, The_Durben, Ian Nicoll with credit to Dacal, Schnedi, Pinoy, yamakasi73, and henftling
    How can I access his sig to download the app? Not sure if I've run across one of his posts. That's a really nice widget! Is it possible for you to share?

  18. #7372
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    4,062
    Thanked 4,477 Times in 711 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    How can I access his sig to download the app? Not sure if I've run across one of his posts. That's a really nice widget! Is it possible for you to share?
    He posts here all the time... look a couple pages back (p367). Make sure you read his instructions carefully. I'm hoping Lucys would beautify it first before I share it... I didn't spend much time in making it look nice. Plus she can make a 4/4s version also. PM me Lucy...

  19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    jghost (03-14-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013)

  20. #7373
    iPhone? More like MyPhone claptrap-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SWEDEN
    Posts
    178
    Thanks
    66
    Thanked 134 Times in 59 Posts

    Can someone share white Foldericons ?, not the one on dropbox, maybe someone got some more
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

    Follow me on Twitter

  21. #7374
    Mad Modder Mone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    522
    Thanks
    2,337
    Thanked 4,551 Times in 375 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rhondahz View Post
    Is there another link to download this?
    Sorry, I was not here some time

    Here is a new download link => http://dl.dropbox.com/u/77777444/LT%...mone.theme.zip



    Edit:

    To get the 12hr mode you open the script and scroll down to .. and delete the (here) red marked double slash ..

    <!-- Convert hours component of "12" to "24" -->
    //currentHours = ( currentHours > 12 ) ? currentHours - 12 : currentHours;

    Change the letter to Fahrenheit .. scroll a bit further down to ..

    document.getElementById("high").innerHTML=xmlDoc.g etElementsByTagName("integer")[4].childNodes[0].nodeValue + "C";
    document.getElementById("low").innerHTML=xmlDoc.ge tElementsByTagName("integer")[5].childNodes[0].nodeValue + "C";
    Last edited by Mone; 03-15-2013 at 01:07 AM.

  22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mone For This Useful Post:

    auditolis (03-14-2013), cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), erayser (03-14-2013), henftling (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), jghost (03-14-2013), Laxu (03-18-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), mohseen488 (03-14-2013), nateD (03-14-2013), pnunez1310 (03-14-2013), rhondahz (03-14-2013)

  23. #7375
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    He posts here all the time... look a couple pages back (p367). Make sure you read his instructions carefully. I'm hoping Lucys would beautify it first before I share it... I didn't spend much time in making it look nice. Plus she can make a 4/4s version also. PM me Lucy...
    Thanks so much! . Got Your widget to work with MyLocation. So now it should update as I move . I'm using a completely different theme than everyone (boss.iOS). But I saw your widget and really liked it. Now I just need to find a sexy lockscreen. Know of any or have links to any by chance?

    EDIT: When you say 4/4s version are you referring to an iconoclasm layout?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

    erayser (03-14-2013)

  25. #7376
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    824
    Thanks
    4,062
    Thanked 4,477 Times in 711 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by jghost View Post
    Thanks so much! . Got Your widget to work with MyLocation. So now it should update as I move . I'm using a completely different theme than everyone (boss.iOS). But I saw your widget and really liked it. Now I just need to find a sexy lockscreen. Know of any or have links to any by chance?

    EDIT: When you say 4/4s version are you referring to an iconoclasm layout?
    I did make a matching lockscreen...
    auros - enlight your phone

    Also, more color SB/LS wall options...
    auros - enlight your phone

    Lucy usually takes widgets to another level with her photoshop skills.. and usually creates 4/4s walls since she has iPhone 4.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (03-14-2013), jghost (03-14-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013)

  27. #7377
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    I did make a matching lockscreen...
    auros - enlight your phone

    Also, more color SB/LS wall options...
    auros - enlight your phone

    Lucy usually takes widgets to another level with her photoshop skills.. and usually creates 4/4s walls since she has iPhone 4.
    Pretty epic. Can't wait for Lucy to touch up your new widget.

    Since you're here, do you know how to mod icon labels text color?

    Also, is there an easy way to change the font 'type' for the lockscreen? For instance, I have a different font for SB than LS because I'm using two different themes.

    Lastly, do you know how I can theme/skin SBSettings menu (the menu that populates when you hit "more") and icons within "settings?" Mostly jailbreak apps are missing their skin/theme.

    Sorry for the ton of questions. By the way, you're awesome. Thanks for all your help so far.
    Last edited by jghost; 03-14-2013 at 02:48 AM.

  28. #7378
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,116
    Thanks
    9,278
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 2,532 Posts

    LS Alien Tech - Touch







    Credit to D1LL1NG3R‎, HOTRODLED and creators
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  29. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    Akaya99099 (03-14-2013), elilab (03-14-2013), erayser (03-14-2013), favori (03-14-2013), henftling (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), King_O_Hill (03-14-2013), Lucys (03-14-2013), SHARON1O (03-15-2013), The.Drifter (03-14-2013), Trimo (03-16-2013)

  30. #7379
    iPhone? More like MyPhone jghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    750
    Thanked 205 Times in 88 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS Alien Tech - Touch







    Credit to D1LL1NG3R‎, HOTRODLED and creators
    Pretty cool effects .

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to jghost For This Useful Post:

    Karoonchai (03-14-2013)

  32. #7380
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Akaya99099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    686
    Thanks
    1,724
    Thanked 4,723 Times in 675 Posts

    auros - enlight your phone-wall.png iPhone 4 credite to GUNNY29 and creator

  33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), elilab (03-14-2013), henftling (03-14-2013), It's Mi (03-14-2013), Karoonchai (03-14-2013)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts