+ Reply
Page 356 of 436 FirstFirst ... 256 306 346354355356357358 366 406 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,120 of 8706

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
...
  1. #7101
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Akaya99099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    576
    Thanks
    1,197
    Thanked 3,315 Times in 565 Posts

    auros - enlight your phone-2fswall.png

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), elilab (03-08-2013), henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), KnightWing (03-07-2013), SHARON1O (03-07-2013)

  3. #7102
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    12,777
    Thanked 16,203 Times in 4,035 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Thanks man. I personally Never cared to get rid of the framework. NewDestiny was asking something about pre-masked (already masked) icons and I suggested something that I never tried to do before that might work. But your probably right. The stock iOS mask would have to be replaced with something. Might be easier to just learn photoshop. Lol.
    I know. I was just hoping that "some" people wouldn't get the wrong idea and go and delete the mobileicons framework files.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), KnightWing (03-07-2013), Krima (03-07-2013)

  5. #7103
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,748
    Thanks
    3,271
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 2,135 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I know. I was just hoping that "some" people wouldn't get the wrong idea and go and delete the mobileicons framework files.
    I gotcha. That's a very good point and one I didn't think about before posting. Thanks for the hockey check in the face. Lol.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-07-2013)

  7. #7104
    Livin the iPhone Life Darrenrooster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Nottingham, UK
    Posts
    1,441
    Thanks
    10,808
    Thanked 972 Times in 511 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Going Dark today, thanks to the creators 👍👊, loads of respect for you guys/girls 😄




    Nice setup Aaron.

    Where did you get the lock and icono layout, mate?

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Darrenrooster For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (03-07-2013)

  9. #7105
    Alliance Member KnightWing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,645
    Thanks
    1,030
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 1,676 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    I know. I was just hoping that "some" people wouldn't get the wrong idea and go and delete the mobileicons framework files.
    Oops

    Follow us on twitter @iOSAlliance
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-07-2013)

  11. #7106
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,700
    Thanks
    3,049
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrenrooster View Post
    Nice setup Aaron.

    Where did you get the lock and icono layout, mate?
    Cheers pal, LS is from here

    http://lolcakelazors.deviantart.com/...Dark-357575310

    Icon layout ill post up soon mate.

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), Darrenrooster (03-07-2013), elilab (03-08-2013), henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013)

  13. #7107
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    4,547
    Thanked 15,459 Times in 4,031 Posts

    Krima you are correct with the English. I'm English from England lol.

    No one I have ever met had used the word pre to describe something as already done.
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-07-2013), Krima (03-07-2013), nicoand (03-07-2013)

  15. #7108
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,700
    Thanks
    3,049
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 993 Posts

    Icon layout 4x4 DemoneSB Center is from @DemoneLatino, my only way of sharing not near comp hope it works copy this and create new plist



    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Layout Maker Icon Sizes</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Height</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>Width</key>
    <integer>59</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>Origins</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>44</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>44</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>44</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>111</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>111</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>111</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>178</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>178</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>178</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>247</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>247</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>247</integer>
    </dict>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (03-07-2013), elilab (03-08-2013), henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013)

  17. #7109
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,748
    Thanks
    3,271
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 2,135 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Krima you are correct with the English. I'm English from England lol.

    No one I have ever met had used the word pre to describe something as already done.
    That's too funny. Did u get my idiom when I said "all mouth and trousers"?

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-07-2013)

  19. #7110
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    12,777
    Thanked 16,203 Times in 4,035 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Krima you are correct with the English. I'm English from England lol.

    No one I have ever met had used the word pre to describe something as already done.
    Why did I think you were from Ireland?

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-07-2013)

  21. #7111
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    4,547
    Thanked 15,459 Times in 4,031 Posts

    Almost there bro it's all mouth and no trousers lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That's too funny. Did u get my idiom when I said "all mouth and trousers"?
    Because your Irish lmao


    Quote Originally Posted by EricB78 View Post
    Why did I think you were from Ireland?
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), Krima (03-07-2013)

  23. #7112
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    4,744
    Thanks
    12,777
    Thanked 16,203 Times in 4,035 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Almost there bro it's all mouth and no trousers lol

    Because your Irish lmao
    I-rish I were Irish. LOL

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-07-2013)

  25. #7113
    full moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,748
    Thanks
    3,271
    Thanked 6,726 Times in 2,135 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Almost there bro it's all mouth and no trousers lol





    Because your Irish lmao
    Dammit I thought I had it right. I was under the impression that it could be used both ways. Kind of like "pre" can mean "already" for any situation that u want to bring confusion to the conversation or using "pre" to mean "before" when u want everyone to understand what you are talking about. I thought "all mouth and trousers" and "all mouth and no trousers" were interchangeable. That's why I need more British friends. Hey Gunny, do u want to be my friend".
    Last edited by Krima; 03-07-2013 at 01:54 PM.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-07-2013), King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), nateD (03-08-2013)

  27. #7114
    Modder GUNNY29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,325
    Thanks
    4,547
    Thanked 15,459 Times in 4,031 Posts

    OMFG MIND BLOWN lmao

    I was reading that at about 100mph and like wtf.

    Of course Krima we can be BFF's


    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Dammit I thought I had it right. I was under the impression that it could be used both ways. Kind of like "pre" can mean "already" for any situation that u want to bring confusion to the conversation or using "pre" to mean "before" when u want everyone to understand what you are talking about. I thought "all mouth and trousers" and "all mouth and no trousers" we're interchangeable. That's why I need more British friends. Hey Gunny, do u want to be my friend".
    Click My Sig For my auros Mods

  28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GUNNY29 For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (03-07-2013), King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), Krima (03-07-2013)

  29. #7115
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by P0R7ER View Post
    Icon layout 4x4 DemoneSB Center is from @DemoneLatino, my only way of sharing not near comp hope it works copy this and create new plist



    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
    <plist version="1.0">
    <dict>
    <key>Layout Maker Icon Sizes</key>
    <dict>
    <key>Height</key>
    <integer>60</integer>
    <key>Width</key>
    <integer>59</integer>
    </dict>
    <key>Origins</key>
    <array>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>44</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>44</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>44</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>111</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>111</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>111</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>178</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>178</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>178</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>65</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>247</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>131</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>247</integer>
    </dict>
    <dict>
    <key>x</key>
    <integer>197</integer>
    <key>y</key>
    <integer>247</integer>
    </dict>
    </array>
    </dict>
    </plist>
    thanks P0R7ER worked like a charm m8 made new plist..........0 what iWidget are you useing for SB ............

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to nicoand For This Useful Post:

    P0R7ER (03-07-2013)

  31. #7116
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Akaya99099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    576
    Thanks
    1,197
    Thanked 3,315 Times in 565 Posts

    auros - enlight your phone-2iwall.pngauros - enlight your phone-4s.iwall.png credite to creator

  32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Akaya99099 For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), elilab (03-08-2013), henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), nicoand (03-07-2013)

  33. #7117
    Livin the iPhone Life P0R7ER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ilkeston, UK
    Posts
    1,700
    Thanks
    3,049
    Thanked 2,462 Times in 993 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post
    thanks P0R7ER worked like a charm m8 made new plist..........0 what iWidget are you useing for SB ............
    No worries 👍😄

    for the weather icon I'm using Drifters GPS Weather Icon with Options

    And for the description I'm using cmc.city.desc.temp.weather.line both iWidgets

    Thanks to the Generous people on these threads. if it wasn't for you, then my iPhone would be naked

  34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P0R7ER For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-08-2013), nicoand (03-07-2013), The.Drifter (03-07-2013)

  35. #7118
    iPhoneaholic iamtwinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    314
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 336 Times in 148 Posts


  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamtwinn For This Useful Post:

    IrobertI (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-08-2013)

  37. #7119
    The Big D NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,486
    Thanks
    3,084
    Thanked 7,558 Times in 3,853 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GUNNY29 View Post
    Krima you are correct with the English. I'm English from England lol.

    No one I have ever met had used the word pre to describe something as already done.
    What does 'pre- filled' mean to you, Gunny? Is the bottle/container in an 'unfilled' state -awaiting being filled? Of course not. It's already filled. Junior high school English, bro.

    Pre-packaged?
    Pre-made?
    Pre-chewed?

    Pre-, many times means. "Done beforehand" = done already.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-07-2013 at 03:01 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  38. #7120
    iPhoneaholic tinasintunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    381
    Thanks
    67
    Thanked 812 Times in 232 Posts

    Today's setup. Thanks Henf. <3
    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362693821.952415.jpg

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tinasintunes For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-08-2013)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts