+ Reply
Page 354 of 438 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344352353354355356 364 404 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,080 of 8744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by pnunez1310 yes i use iconoclasm, can you please upload it if you dont mind i would really appreciate it here u go mate : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41463822/auros01.plist
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,168 Times in 1,100 Posts

Default auros simple 3x5 icono layout
    Quote Originally Posted by pnunez1310 View Post
    yes i use iconoclasm, can you please upload it if you dont mind i would really appreciate it
    here u go mate : http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41463822/auros01.plist

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

cl1ck4207 (03-20-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), pnunez1310 (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 6,895 Times in 1,676 Posts

What is the iconoclasm for Henftling's setup except for the iPhone 4?

Follow us on twitter @iOSAlliance
    Follow me on twitter @The_KnightWing

Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 666 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Made a LS wall to go with my SB screen last night... and threw this together during lunch at work through iFile... Hope it doesn't rain tonight.
    Basketball game tonight... but good thing it's indoors. Go Aztecs!!!

Credits again to the original creators... nateD, the_durben, henftling... and everyone... thanks.
    Awsome when is the release Bud ? 😀

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IrobertI For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-07-2013)

iPhone? More like MyPhone TwistedSoul's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times since the latest update but I'm just so busy I never have time to read the forums. My question is, why do only some of my icons auto mask the icon edges and not all of them. This is the new icon package I'm talking about for those who missed the update. I like how they don't mask in the dock but why only some auto mask? I can upload winter board layout if it helps but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doin there. Plz help. Oh and @Henf. My 4G icon finally themed with the latest update. Woohoo!!!ImageUploadedByModMyi1362663467.281532.jpg

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSoul For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times since the latest update but I'm just so busy I never have time to read the forums. My question is, why do only some of my icons auto mask the icon edges and not all of them. This is the new icon package I'm talking about for those who missed the update. I like how they don't mask in the dock but why only some auto mask? I can upload winter board layout if it helps but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doin there. Plz help. Oh and @Henf. My 4G icon finally themed with the latest update. Woohoo!!!Attachment 625281
    Hey mate.

first: You have a sick wall behind your icons o_o TOP!
    2nd: the icons which will not get the frames are all System (Stock) apps and all Cydia apps - The automask just works on APPStore apps.

btw: I hope you are satisfied with the bite sms NC icon and the social plugin? pm if there is something missing

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), KnightWing (03-07-2013), nateD (03-08-2013), TwistedSoul (03-07-2013)

King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,141 Times in 5,905 Posts

Only App Store icons will auto mask. Cydia apps will not. Also if you are using the "Icons" folder to change any icons, they will not automask either.

Hope that answers your question.

Or you can just go with Hemp's answer!
    Last edited by King_O_Hill; 03-07-2013 at 07:34 AM.
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

elilab (03-07-2013), EricB78 (03-07-2013), henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), KnightWing (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedSoul View Post
    I'm sure this has been asked 1000 times since the latest update but I'm just so busy I never have time to read the forums. My question is, why do only some of my icons auto mask the icon edges and not all of them. This is the new icon package I'm talking about for those who missed the update. I like how they don't mask in the dock but why only some auto mask? I can upload winter board layout if it helps but I'm pretty sure I know what I'm doin there. Plz help. Oh and @Henf. My 4G icon finally themed with the latest update. Woohoo!!!Attachment 625281
    They auto mask the frame because there isn't a custom icon made for it. If its an AppStore icon, and Henftling hasn't put an icon artwork for that app, then it will simply have a frame.

To fix this, go to var/mobile/applications and find your app that you want to theme. Then, copy the name of the Folder.app folder, and navigate to var/stash/themes/auros (whichever icon set you use)/Folders and make a new folder with the name of the app folder you just copied.

Then, navigate to var/mobile/Applications again, and find the exact name of the icon (For example, [email protected]). Then, find the artwork or icon either from the extra icon folders provided in the theme, or the ones in the Dropbox on the very first page, and place that icon in the new folder you made in the Folders folder of the auros theme for that app. Respring, and it will have the artwork you wanted .

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-07-2013), henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), King_O_Hill (03-07-2013), nateD (03-07-2013), TwistedSoul (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KnightWing View Post
    What is the iconoclasm for Henftling's setup except for the iPhone 4?

the standard 3x3 dense layout which is already in Iconoclasm standard would do the job

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

IrobertI (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), KnightWing (03-07-2013)

Thanks

@Knightwing

So icons in the "Folders" folder will override the automask?
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."

17. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    the standard 3x3 dense layout which is already in Iconoclasm standard would do the job
    Mm ok thanks <3.

Does iconoclasm cause anyone any lag?

Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @Knightwing

So icons in the "Folders" folder will override the automask?
    No, it'll place custom artwork in the frame. Like the Facebook app.

Thanks

Mm ok thanks <3.

No, it'll place custom artwork in the frame. Like the Facebook app.
    Don't you get the same result if I was to place an unmasked icon in the Bundle?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

KnightWing (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Yep, I just thought explaining how to get a bundle name might be a bit more complicated .

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KnightWing For This Useful Post:

EricB78 (03-07-2013), King_O_Hill (03-07-2013)

Thanks
    Thanked 8,345 Times in 4,246 Posts

To fix this, go to var/mobile/applications and find your app that you want to theme. Then, copy the name of the Folder.app folder,
    Won't using an app like AppInfo also find this data?

None whatsoever. :-)

Sure. But 90% of the custom icons people make here they only post the pre masked versions for icons folder method.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-07-2013 at 07:48 AM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

Thanks
    Thanked 7,085 Times in 2,243 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Won't using an app like AppInfo also find this data?

None whatsoever. :-)
    The easiest thing to do is download theme icon maker. Run it to auto theme all the unthemed icons. It creates the correct bundle and icon name. Then just replace the auto icon with the icon of your choice. No need to use appinfo to find the correct bundle Id and icon name and no need to create those folders. This does everything for u. So much better in my opinion.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-07-2013), IrobertI (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013), nateD (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    The easiest thing to do is download theme icon maker. Run it to auto theme all the unthemed icons. It creates the correct bundle and icon name. Then just replace the auto icon with the icon of your choice. No need to use appinfo to find the correct bundle Id and icon name and no need to create those folders. This does everything for u. So much better in my opinion.
    Yeah I was thinking that too - that that app was designed just for this situation. Krima, if we prefer bundles method (I was personally transitioning to it) do we have to ask the icon artists to make the unmasked version for us? Or can we strip an icon of its mask without PS? As I mentioned most of the icons in Click's folder repository of auros icons are pre-masked - so when you use bundles method they shrink and get black line around them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    Hey mate.

first: You have a sick wall behind your icons o_o TOP!
    2nd: the icons which will not get the frames are all System (Stock) apps and all Cydia apps - The automask just works on APPStore apps.

btw: I hope you are satisfied with the bite sms NC icon and the social plugin? pm if there is something missing
    Thx bro and I still don't get the social thing. What is that? Also I know I said it before but still best theme of the year 2012-13. I'll upload the wall shortly. And I do love the bite icon. Everything I see is totally complete except for the photo menu that I'm always buggin about. Seriously. Thanks again and to everyone here in the forums.
    Last edited by TwistedSoul; 03-07-2013 at 08:35 AM.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSoul For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Yeah I was thinking that too - that that app was designed just for this situation. Krima, if we prefer bundles method (I was personally transitioning to it) do we have to ask the icon artists to make the unmasked version for us? Or can we strip an icon of its mask without PS? As I mentioned most of the icons in Click's folder repository of auros icons are pre-masked - so when you use bundles method they shrink and get black line around them.
    U still need photoshop if u want to create custom icons. Keep in mind that all this app does, which is great, is use the automask that is in the mobileiconframework and uses the default icon image for the app you r auto theming. If u want a custom icon u still need photoshop. All stock apps and Cydia apps will not automask.

I mainly use this app to create the correct bundle folder and icon name. It has never been wrong like app info is sometimes.

Am I answering your question or have I misunderstood it?

So here's what I mean. You see the green icon. That's theme icon maker. I ran the app to use the auros automask that gets applied for App Store apps. It's using the icon image for that app. So I then find an icon or make one to fit the dark style I'm rocking right now and just drop it in the bundle that was created by the app. And bam, it's done. No searching through ifile for the info.plist or creating a folder.
    Last edited by Krima; 03-07-2013 at 08:39 AM.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-07-2013), It's Mi (03-07-2013)

Thanks

They auto mask the frame because there isn't a custom icon made for it. If its an AppStore icon, and Henftling hasn't put an icon artwork for that app, then it will simply have a frame.

To fix this, go to var/mobile/applications and find your app that you want to theme. Then, copy the name of the Folder.app folder, and navigate to var/stash/themes/auros (whichever icon set you use)/Folders and make a new folder with the name of the app folder you just copied.

Then, navigate to var/mobile/Applications again, and find the exact name of the icon (For example, [email protected]). Then, find the artwork or icon either from the extra icon folders provided in the theme, or the ones in the Dropbox on the very first page, and place that icon in the new folder you made in the Folders folder of the auros theme for that app. Respring, and it will have the artwork you wanted .
    I'm a little list because they are all custom icons and I don't understand why I would copy from the folder.app the in auros duplicate a folder inside a folder. Couldn't I just make a bundle for the app and just copy the already custom icons?

Forget where it came from? Props to the creator. ImageUploadedByModMyi1362670927.888224.jpg
    Last edited by TwistedSoul; 03-07-2013 at 08:42 AM.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSoul For This Useful Post:

henftling (03-07-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    Am I answering your question or have I misunderstood it?

So here's what I mean. You see the green icon. That's theme icon maker. I ran the app to use the auros automask that gets applied for App Store apps. It's using the icon image for that app. So I then find an icon or make one to fit the dark style I'm rocking right now and just drop it in the bundle that was created by the app. And bam, it's done. No searching through ifile for the info.plist or creating a folder.
    I was referring more directly to the conundrum that the majority of the icon makers here only make icons that will look correct (unshrunken) using the "Icons" method. Those of us who prefer the Bundles/Folders method have to ask the icon makers (these days) to make the non-masked version each time we want to use one of theirs.

When I first started coming here the vast majority of the icons made were the unmasked versions. In this thread and many others now it's the opposite. I was hoping maybe there was an "opposite" version of ThemeIconMaker that would 'strip' a premasked icon of its mask and allow it to be used in the Bundles/Folders method.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-07-2013 at 09:12 AM.

34. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

nateD (03-07-2013)

Thanks

I was referring more directly to the conundrum that the majority of the icon makers here only make icons that will work using the "Icons" method. Those of us prefer the Bundles or Folders method have to ask the icon makers to make the non-masked version each time we want to use one of theirs. When I first started coming here 90% of the icons made were the unmasked versions. In this thread and many others now it's the opposite. I was hoping maybe there was an "opposite" version of theme icon maker that would strip a premade icon of its mask and allow it to be used in the bundles folders method.
    I have never tried this but I suppose u could remove both the mobileiconframework that comes with the theme and remove the one that the iOS applies. This may work if u want to go through all that. Like I said, I have never done this but it may give u the results u want but with some drawbacks.

LinkBacks (?)