+ Reply
Page 342 of 438 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332340341342343344 352 392 ... LastLast
Results 6,821 to 6,840 of 8744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by King_O_Hill When you use App Store icons, they should be unmasked so the automask can be applied. It looks like the icon shadow file is showing behind
...
  1. #6821
    iPhone? More like MyPhone davesnothere11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    When you use App Store icons, they should be unmasked so the automask can be applied. It looks like the icon shadow file is showing behind it. Could be because it is not the right size.
    Thanks.
    I probably sized it wrong. I cannibalized the safari icon theme and gimped in a modified mercury icon.

    the update killed my icons too.

  2. #6822
    Theme Modder
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,239
    Thanks
    1,920
    Thanked 5,279 Times in 1,027 Posts

    The clock is an iwidget, and so you need iwidget tweak from cydia....If you downloaded the clock from my post, you place that iwidget folder into User/Library/iwidgets.....if you already did that, then you just wiggle the icons to move anywhere you want....It's not for winterboard

    Quote Originally Posted by snakema13 View Post
    Yea I do have Iconoclasm . And yes how u get the clock to go down?
    Thanks

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to ferlop15 For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (03-03-2013)

  4. #6823
    Modder EricB78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    5,023
    Thanks
    13,441
    Thanked 17,480 Times in 4,281 Posts

    I haven't checked yet, but are the light and dark icon sets in the "auros icon sets" package on Cydia?

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EricB78 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-03-2013), King_O_Hill (03-03-2013)

  6. #6824
    iPhone? More like MyPhone davesnothere11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

    Ahhh i figured it out.
    Gotta add the icon package now after update to get the full theme back.

  7. #6825
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,624
    Thanks
    4,016
    Thanked 8,841 Times in 4,439 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by davesnothere11 View Post
    Ahhh i figured it out.
    Gotta add the icon package now after update to get the full theme back.
    Oh! Well it would be nice to have been told..
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    henftling (03-03-2013)

  9. #6826
    iPhoneaholic altoiddealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 312 Times in 145 Posts

    Henf wrote it in the package changes

  10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:

    broodwar (03-05-2013), EricB78 (03-03-2013), henftling (03-03-2013), nateD (03-03-2013)

  11. #6827
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    709
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 639 Times in 237 Posts

    Is foldericons ios6 compatible?

  12. #6828
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasDeltaSig View Post
    Is foldericons ios6 compatible?
    Nope all it does it crash on iOS 6 phones

  13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2k1 For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-03-2013), EricB78 (03-03-2013), henftling (03-03-2013)

  14. #6829
    My iPhone is a Part of Me TexasDeltaSig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    709
    Thanks
    303
    Thanked 639 Times in 237 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1 View Post
    Nope all it does it crash on iOS 6 phones
    Well poop. Thats a perfect tweak for this type of theme

  15. #6830
    2k1
    2k1 is offline
    Sug Luv Super Moderator 2k1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Hammond Louisiana
    Posts
    34,053
    Thanks
    1,815
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

    Ya wish it would work don't know what the dev is waiting on. Or maybe he just didn't do it.

  16. #6831
    Theme Modder erayser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    881
    Thanks
    4,439
    Thanked 4,789 Times in 760 Posts

    Thanks to nateD, I made me a new SB wall from his creative ideas. Here is my new SB wall... till I get inspired by more LS/SB widgets and theme's posted in this forum. Thanks to all the creative people!!!

    I'm still doing the animated timeBG images still... because I think it looks cool.





    Credits: nateD, schnedi, pinoy, henftling, icon makers... and all others I've missed...

  17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to erayser For This Useful Post:

    Darrenrooster (03-04-2013), elilab (03-04-2013), EricB78 (03-03-2013), Fattone66 (03-04-2013), favori (03-04-2013), henftling (03-03-2013), Hip5 (03-04-2013), It's Mi (03-04-2013), jjk454ss (03-03-2013), kan1 (03-04-2013), Krima (03-03-2013), nateD (03-03-2013), Ramses2 (03-03-2013), SHARON1O (03-05-2013), The.Drifter (03-03-2013), UNLOCKZ (03-04-2013)

  18. #6832
    iPhoneaholic iamtwinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    155
    Thanked 336 Times in 148 Posts

    Can you please share this !! Looks dope !

    Quote Originally Posted by erayser View Post
    Thanks to nateD, I made me a new SB wall from his creative ideas. Here is my new SB wall... till I get inspired by more LS/SB widgets and theme's posted in this forum. Thanks to all the creative people!!!

    I'm still doing the animated timeBG images still... because I think it looks cool.





    Credits: nateD, schnedi, pinoy, henftling, icon makers... and all others I've missed...

  19. #6833
    iPhone? More like MyPhone davesnothere11's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    288
    Thanks
    60
    Thanked 32 Times in 30 Posts

    There seems to be a glitch in the button pressed icon in the mail app... Or is the white bar supposed to be there?

    ImageUploadedByModMyi1362361924.471551.jpg

  20. #6834
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,624
    Thanks
    4,016
    Thanked 8,841 Times in 4,439 Posts

    The icon packages on Cydia only say 1.0. Is that right? I thought the update was 1.5. And why would the newest Cydia package have erased only the icon package themes if they're still the most recent last version? Shouldn't the update have at least left a full theme in tact? I've never had an update TAKE AWAY something without replacing it with something newer. Very confused.
    Last edited by NewdestinyX; 03-03-2013 at 07:36 PM.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  21. #6835
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    3,074
    Thanks
    3,921
    Thanked 7,635 Times in 2,399 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    The icon packages on Cydia only say 1.0. Is that right? I thought the update was 1.5. And why would the newest Cydia package have erased only the icon package themes if they're still the most recent last version? Shouldn't the update have at least left a full theme in tact? I've never had an update TAKE AWAY something without replacing it with something newer. Very confused.
    He stated in the description that icons would be in a separate package. The 1.0 I'm sure just means version 1 of the separate icon package. It's the same as before with a few new icons. If u had custom icons in those packages u should create a custom folder and place all your custom icons there. This way this will never happen again. All changes I make, which is every theme, I create separate folders.
    Last edited by Krima; 03-03-2013 at 07:59 PM.

  22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-04-2013), EricB78 (03-03-2013), henftling (03-03-2013), It's Mi (03-04-2013), King_O_Hill (03-04-2013), The.Drifter (03-03-2013)

  23. #6836
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,624
    Thanks
    4,016
    Thanked 8,841 Times in 4,439 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    He stated in the description that icons would be in a separate package. The 1.0 I'm sure just means version 1 of the separate icon package. It's the same as before with a few new icons. If u had custom icons in those packages u should create a custom folder and place all your custom icons there. This way this will never happen again. All changes I make, which is every theme, I create separate folders.
    Already had a Custom icons folder. So all good there. I've just never had an update take something away it didn't replace with something newer - effectively crippling the theme. But thanks Krima! I get it.
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  24. #6837
    Superbad Modder-ator Simon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Bermuda
    Posts
    46,370
    Thanks
    6,738
    Thanked 15,101 Times in 6,940 Posts


  25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (03-05-2013), blkmini (03-03-2013), elilab (03-04-2013), EricB78 (03-03-2013), henftling (03-03-2013), It's Mi (03-04-2013), jc4108 (03-03-2013), Krima (03-03-2013), NewdestinyX (03-03-2013)

  26. #6838
    Livin the iPhone Life IrobertI's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Bavaria Germany
    Posts
    1,044
    Thanks
    5,119
    Thanked 1,458 Times in 666 Posts


  27. #6839
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    40
    Thanked 84 Times in 60 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by ferlop15 View Post
    The clock is an iwidget, and so you need iwidget tweak from cydia....If you downloaded the clock from my post, you place that iwidget folder into User/Library/iwidgets.....if you already did that, then you just wiggle the icons to move anywhere you want....It's not for winterboard
    Thanks got it. Could u hook me up with your icon set on your recent picture

  28. #6840
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,584
    Thanks
    7,714
    Thanked 6,221 Times in 1,107 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Already had a Custom icons folder. So all good there. I've just never had an update take something away it didn't replace with something newer - effectively crippling the theme. But thanks Krima! I get it.

    I mentioned that I would need to separate something it, as I don't want to force you to load 200 MB as one package. This also will enable you to update the icons more frequently without loading the 140MB from the base theme

  29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    elilab (03-04-2013), erayser (03-03-2013), EricB78 (03-03-2013), It's Mi (03-04-2013), jc4108 (03-03-2013), King_O_Hill (03-04-2013), kwajkid (03-03-2013), macinmac (03-04-2013), Sk37cH (03-03-2013), The.Drifter (03-04-2013)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts