+ Reply
Page 247 of 438 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237245246247248249 257 297 347 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,940 of 8744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
iwidget inspired by Zooropalg
...
  1. #4921
    desconocido
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,940
    Thanks
    2,901
    Thanked 25,716 Times in 2,504 Posts

    iwidget inspired by Zooropalg



  2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to Schnedi For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (02-11-2013), chevymusclecar (02-07-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-09-2013), Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), cukhiem (02-07-2013), daddykool (02-07-2013), elilab (02-07-2013), Gunspeed (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), It's Mi (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013), Karoonchai (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), Laxu (03-09-2013), Lucys (02-23-2013), meth357 (12-25-2013), nateD (02-07-2013), nnfdcane (02-07-2013), Pinoy (02-07-2013), Ramses2 (02-07-2013), ruedi04 (02-07-2013), snakeeater01 (02-07-2013), TEK_2012 (02-08-2013), Zooropalg (02-07-2013)

  3. #4922
    Too Cool daddykool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Leeds UK
    Posts
    1,508
    Thanks
    3,265
    Thanked 5,585 Times in 1,148 Posts

    Looks sweet!!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to daddykool For This Useful Post:

    TEK_2012 (02-08-2013)

  5. #4923
    iPhoneaholic altoiddealer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    425
    Thanks
    133
    Thanked 312 Times in 145 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    @henft

    Take your time bro. Issues are minor and as long as peeps know your working it, they can't complain much. I'm waiting for the WB update prior to sweating any updates.
    ^ this. Auros is, to me, is the mother of all themes. AMAZING work!

  6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to altoiddealer For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-07-2013), Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), It's Mi (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), nateD (02-07-2013)

  7. #4924
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,875
    Thanks
    18,024
    Thanked 19,188 Times in 4,213 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by altoiddealer View Post
    ^ this. Auros is, to me, is the mother of all themes. AMAZING work!
    I agree with this post! Patiently waiting.

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), nateD (02-07-2013), TEK_2012 (02-08-2013)

  9. #4925
    What's Jailbreak? Slim709's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    29
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 8 Times in 6 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by schnedi View Post
    iwidget inspired by Zooropalg


    Amazing. Can u share?

  10. #4926
    Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    2,309
    Thanks
    5,319
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Would be nice to have the wall for iph5

  11. #4927
    MMI icon and stuff collector elilab's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,019
    Thanks
    31,286
    Thanked 6,714 Times in 908 Posts

    Hi guys and girls,

    im back in the game

    I want to say thanks to all who support this thread with icons, widgets and stuff and especially cl1ck4207 for the dropbox.

    Now waiting patiently for auros ip5 theme.

    cheers

    elilab
    Last edited by elilab; 02-07-2013 at 10:23 AM.
    iNZTW3 - Legacy - 2UINique - "new" z|ui - Rebirth HD - ElitePro HD 2012 by iPhone ie - MiOS - elite6 - eli7e
    Icons, Wallpaper and more : http://s1238.photobucket.com/user/elilab/library/

    eli7e Icons, Wallpaper and more RaR-Packs : https://www.mediafire.com/folder/qwcnwfdg84poo/eli7e

  12. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to elilab For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (02-11-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-09-2013), Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), cukhiem (02-07-2013), Gunspeed (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), iPAX (02-07-2013), It's Mi (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), Laxu (03-09-2013), Lucys (02-23-2013), nateD (02-07-2013), nnfdcane (02-07-2013), snakeeater01 (02-07-2013)

  13. #4928
    Livin the iPhone Life nnfdcane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,174
    Thanks
    3,097
    Thanked 793 Times in 420 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Karoonchai View Post
    LS Analog Clock Gears ( 99% ) for iPhone 4





    DOWNLOAD

    Enjoy I already removed my name. You can use photoshop to put you name.

    Credit to Durben, Akaya, ??? and creators
    Waiting on the 5 version

    I'm using shrink to get rid if icon shadows but it messes up auxo. Is there another tweak to get rid of icon shadows?

    Last edited by nnfdcane; 02-07-2013 at 10:42 AM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nnfdcane For This Useful Post:

    James424 (02-19-2013), Karoonchai (02-07-2013), Lucys (02-23-2013)

  15. #4929
    Green Apple R3kxm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    53
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked 127 Times in 34 Posts

    hi where I can get the black shadow icons please

  16. #4930
    Theme Modder nateD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    11,321
    Thanked 9,128 Times in 1,301 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Fattone66 View Post
    Nate how can I get my icons to look like this?Attachment 620740 I know you posted it somewhere .
    Here you go bro nateD_auros_icon_shadow _2.zip

    Quote Originally Posted by R3kxm View Post
    hi where I can get the black shadow icons please
    Which black shadow icons are you talking about? Can you post a screenshot?
    Last edited by nateD; 02-07-2013 at 11:33 AM.

  17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nateD For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), Fattone66 (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), It's Mi (02-07-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), R3kxm (02-07-2013)

  18. #4931
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,838
    Thanks
    4,201
    Thanked 8,992 Times in 4,512 Posts

    Can anyone test this for me. By turning off all Mobile substrates (in SBSettings) except Winterboard and the three biteSMS substrates I can narrow this bug down to something between the Auros Theme and biteSMS. Can anyone who's using either version of biteSMS (Cydia main or the new beta one) try to reproduce this but.

    Go into a conversation with anyone where the iMessage conversation spans a couple screen's worth of space. Touch in any white area of the screen and scroll up and down with your finger. Slow - or little fast jerks -- and see if biteSMS doesn't crash for you as it does for me.

    NOW - when I use the TOPAZ theme and do the same thing - NO CRASH!!!! So it is definitely a bug between the auros themeing of SMS window AND biteSMS.

    Can someone who's using biteSMS and auros see if you can reproduce that but for me? Wanna make sure it's not just me. And if it is a bug - report it to Henf, since again I can only make it crash with Auros loaded in Winterboard. Other themes, no.

  19. #4932
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Can anyone test this for me. By turning off all Mobile substrates (in SBSettings) except Winterboard and the three biteSMS substrates I can narrow this bug down to something between the Auros Theme and biteSMS. Can anyone who's using either version of biteSMS (Cydia main or the new beta one) try to reproduce this but.

    Go into a conversation with anyone where the iMessage conversation spans a couple screen's worth of space. Touch in any white area of the screen and scroll up and down with your finger. Slow - or little fast jerks -- and see if biteSMS doesn't crash for you as it does for me.

    NOW - when I use the TOPAZ theme and do the same thing - NO CRASH!!!! So it is definitely a bug between the auros themeing of SMS window AND biteSMS.

    Can someone who's using biteSMS and auros see if you can reproduce that but for me? Wanna make sure it's not just me. And if it is a bug - report it to Henf, since again I can only make it crash with Auros loaded in Winterboard. Other themes, no.
    I'm having message app crash issues. Thought it was bite but its not. I'm in safe mode and its not happening so no need to restore. I'm wondering if theme related. Definitely Cydia related. Pm me. Lets figure it out. Curious what tweaks you have.

    Grant it's something in Auros chatkit. Go into bundles and add a (1) to both chatkit folders. Confirm that please.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 02-07-2013 at 11:46 AM.

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    It's Mi (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013)

  21. #4933
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,838
    Thanks
    4,201
    Thanked 8,992 Times in 4,512 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I'm having message app crash issues. Thought it was bite but its not. I'm in safe mode and its not happening so no need to restore. I'm wondering if theme related. Definitely Cydia related. Pm me. Lets figure it out. Curious what tweaks you have.

    Grant it's something in Auros chatkit. Go into bundles and add a (1) to both chatkit folders. Confirm that please.
    AHA!! Pinoy - you the man! I will do that. As I said - we don't have to compare tweaks - since my bug testing only left biteSMSclient (and two others from bite) and Winterboard on in MobileSubtrates. So I've definitely narrowed it to something between biteSMS and Auros. Since the crashing doesn't happen when Topaz theme is engaged! I also get crashing of biteSMS when the progress bar is running while a message is sending. You too?

    What do you mean "add a 1"?

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NewdestinyX For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013)

  23. #4934
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    252
    Thanks
    347
    Thanked 63 Times in 48 Posts

    Is the DropBox link on pg. 1 being updated as cool, new stuff (like the analog clock gears) are being introduced?

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to JGKC9AYC For This Useful Post:

    cl1ck4207 (02-09-2013)

  25. #4935
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    AHA!! Pinoy - you the man! I will do that. As I said - we don't have to compare tweaks - since my bug testing only left biteSMSclient (and two others from bite) and Winterboard on in MobileSubtrates. So I've definitely narrowed it to something between biteSMS and Auros. Since the crashing doesn't happen when Topaz theme is engaged! I also get crashing of biteSMS when the progress bar is running while a message is sending. You too?

    What do you mean "add a 1"?
    Add whatever just to disengage. I've narrowed it. Problem is in the chat bubbles. First three images in chatkit. Most likely a naming issue. Can you compare the labeling on topaz chat bubbles to Auros.

  26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), It's Mi (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013)

  27. #4936
    Livin the iPhone Life Fattone66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    4,546
    Thanks
    4,433
    Thanked 6,224 Times in 2,745 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nateD View Post
    Here you go bro nateD_auros_icon_shadow _2.zip



    Which black shadow icons are you talking about? Can you post a screenshot?
    Thank you very much bro.👊

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

    James424 (02-19-2013), nateD (02-07-2013)

  29. #4937
    Jedi Master Darka5sa5sin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    5,261
    Thanks
    6,346
    Thanked 14,472 Times in 3,523 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    It is being updated. I imagine Cydia as its already on there and bite is good for iMessage. Use the newest beta I had problems with normal version from Cydia
    Thanks, won't let me purchase in Cydia as its not iOS6 compatible yet, will have to wait until its updated

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darka5sa5sin For This Useful Post:

    cukhiem (02-07-2013), henftling (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013)

  31. #4938
    ----NewD 2.0---- NewdestinyX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    9,838
    Thanks
    4,201
    Thanked 8,992 Times in 4,512 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Add whatever just to disengage. I've narrowed it. Problem is in the chat bubbles. First three images in chatkit. Most likely a naming issue. Can you compare the labeling on topaz chat bubbles to Auros.
    Firstly, Topaz theme only has one chatkit folder in bundles:
    com.apple.chatkit

    And here's a screenie of the first 3 files:


    Good luck!
    Here to help if I can. If I can't I know someone who can!

  32. #4939
    PS Slave henftling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    iOSAlliance
    Posts
    1,589
    Thanks
    7,730
    Thanked 6,261 Times in 1,111 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Darka5sa5sin View Post
    Thanks, won't let me purchase in Cydia as its not iOS6 compatible yet, will have to wait until its updated
    I have restricted the purchases to Ip4(S) only as iP5 is not done yet...don't want to dissapoint users :/


    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Firstly, Topaz theme only has one chatkit folder in bundles:
    com.apple.chatkit

    And here's a screenie of the first 3 files:


    Good luck!
    Puh...this is strange...
    Pinoy, NewdestinyX: can you confirm you are running the latest version 1.3??? the the 1.2 (iOS5) version has other bubbles....These do not display properly on iOS6 as I made them bigger than stock for iOS5...If you use this version hit me up by PM for the new bubbles

  33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013), King_O_Hill (02-07-2013), The_Durben (02-07-2013)

  34. #4940
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by NewdestinyX View Post
    Firstly, Topaz theme only has one chatkit folder in bundles:
    com.apple.chatkit

    And here's a screenie of the first 3 files:


    Good luck!
    Grant I sent you the fix via PM. Test please. It wasn't a labeling issue but size issue. That's the only deviation I could see with bubbles that work. Auros were 86x74. Others were 86x64. That would explain the glitch while scrolling up and down text field. Let me know. Appnotingham needs fix also. If you confirm I'll send to him.

    Quote Originally Posted by henftling View Post
    I have restricted the purchases to Ip4(S) only as iP5 is not done yet...don't want to dissapoint users :/




    Puh...this is strange...
    Pinoy, NewdestinyX: can you confirm you are running the latest version 1.3??? the the 1.2 (iOS5) version has other bubbles....These do not display properly on iOS6 as I made them bigger than stock for iOS5...If you use this version hit me up by PM for the new bubbles
    Lol, damnit I should have PMed you. Could have saved myself a load of troubleshooting.
    Last edited by Pinoy; 02-07-2013 at 01:46 PM.

  35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (02-07-2013), It's Mi (02-07-2013), James424 (02-19-2013)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts