+ Reply
Page 227 of 438 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217225226227228229 237 277 327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 8744

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: auros - enlight your phone

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by mohseen488 Mi sis u r hmmmmmm wicked, really cool now instead of ATT&T I don't want to use Afghanistan's freeky logos. Can you make 1 with the
...
  1. #4521
    MMI Motivator It's Mi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,901
    Thanks
    64,879
    Thanked 8,370 Times in 2,990 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    Mi sis u r hmmmmmm wicked, really cool now instead of ATT&T I don't want to use Afghanistan's freeky logos.

    Can you make 1 with the blad2 font?

    Thanks Mi sis
    Here for you

    auros - enlight your phone-ali-blade2.png

    Have a nice day and lots of fun with your iPhone !!

  2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to It's Mi For This Useful Post:

    Alfroggy (02-02-2013), azaleea (02-01-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-01-2013), Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), mohseen488 (02-01-2013)

  3. #4522
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bost, Helmand, Afghanistan
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

    @Durben bro LA-Vancouver u get it, 6.1 JB will be out bro lolz

    @henf bro just need ur prayers, as Afghanistan is my original country. My Dad left to US, when I was not born . so now going back there again. that's y I love there .
    the funny part is when ever I go, I had to grow beard and mastage, just to suit the environment.
    just like them very low profile


    Mi sis,
    it is very big see the screenshot
    Last edited by mohseen488; 02-01-2013 at 04:07 PM.
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.


  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mohseen488 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-01-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), The_Durben (02-01-2013)

  5. #4523
    iPhone? More like MyPhone auditolis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    159
    Thanked 143 Times in 48 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    @Durben bro LA-Vancouver u get it, 6.1 JB will be out bro lolz

    @henf bro just need ur prayers, as Afghanistan is my original country. My Dad left to US, when I was not born . so now going back there again. that's y I love there .
    the funny part is when ever I go, I had to grow beard and mastage, just to suit the environment.
    just like them very low profile


    Mi sis,
    it is very big see the screenshot
    witch one yoy are?

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to auditolis For This Useful Post:

    mohseen488 (02-01-2013)

  7. #4524
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Hope it's sooner, went stock on my 4S
    So bored, about the only thing I can do is this





    Used to be able to replace App Store icons on old iTunes and 5.x. Apple locked that down now too with newest version.
    Ya I here ya. I got my 4S so all good. In a couple days though with no JB this 5 will be my office paper weight

  8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    Cloud2Ground (02-05-2013), henftling (02-02-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), mohseen488 (02-01-2013), The_Durben (02-01-2013)

  9. #4525
    Livin the iPhone Life medic88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,258
    Thanks
    1,004
    Thanked 823 Times in 439 Posts

    i got my 5 months ago and have been jonesen since.
    i've watched all you guys post great widgets and screen shots to Henftlings theme and even the mods that everyone have been using.
    I AM SOOOOO READY FOR THIS JAILBREAK.........
    Then i get to play again too!!!!
    Cheers

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to medic88 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), Pinoy (02-01-2013)

  11. #4526
    iPhone? More like MyPhone mohseen488's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Bost, Helmand, Afghanistan
    Posts
    273
    Thanks
    847
    Thanked 1,312 Times in 204 Posts

    I am here in this picture

    the highlighted one


    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Ya I here ya. I got my 4S so all good. In a couple days though with no JB this 5 will be my office paper weight
    what if there will be no JB????
    Last edited by mohseen488; 02-01-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    If you like my Post please hit the Thanks button on the bottom Left Corner.


  12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mohseen488 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-01-2013), henftling (02-02-2013), Karoonchai (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), Pinoy (02-01-2013), snakeeater01 (02-02-2013), The_Durben (02-01-2013)

  13. #4527
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,935
    Thanks
    3,620
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 2,286 Posts

    I have a iPhone 5 but I'm currently using my 4s. Mods, themes, and tweaks work perfect on it. Is losing some tweaks and graphics worth switching to the iPhone 5 when the jailbreak comes out? Just curious. What do u think Durben, Pinoy, or any other.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), mohseen488 (02-01-2013), Pinoy (02-01-2013)

  15. #4528
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I have a iPhone 5 but I'm currently using my 4s. Mods, themes, and tweaks work perfect on it. Is losing some tweaks and graphics worth switching to the iPhone 5 when the jailbreak comes out? Just curious. What do u think Durben, Pinoy, or any other.
    I generally will wait till everything catches up, 2nd or 3rd version of JB tool is out. It's been such a long time coming this round though I'm having trouble with my patience. Lol. I didn't plan on buying today. I called best buy to see if they could honor the $50 off deal from Xmas on the 32 gig. They said no. I said then why would I buy a phone from you and not AT&T then. He called his manager. Meanwhile I called radio shack and asked them to match it. Radio Shack said they would do $60. Around then best buy called back and said they could do $50 off. I then told him Radio Shack would do $60. Lmao. He threw in a car charger also. Then I sold them my Samsung Note 1 for $175. Got a great deal. I payed $160. Got phone and car charger. That's only cause they charge tax on full phone price. I didn't think anybody would give me a discount. Goes to show you don't know till you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by mohseen488 View Post
    I am here in this picture

    the highlighted one




    what if there will be no JB????
    Then I'll sell it on Craigslist for $500 and use my 4s

  16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), Krima (02-01-2013), mohseen488 (02-01-2013), The_Durben (02-01-2013)

  17. #4529
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,935
    Thanks
    3,620
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 2,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    I generally will wait till everything catches up, 2nd or 3rd version of JB tool is out. It's been such a long time coming this round though I'm having trouble with my patience. Lol. I didn't plan on buying today. I called best buy to see if they could honor the $50 off deal from Xmas on the 32 gig. They said no. I said then why would I buy a phone from you and not AT&T then. He called his manager. Meanwhile I called radio shack and asked them to match it. Radio Shack said they would do $60. Around then best buy called back and said they could do $50 off. I then told him Radio Shack would do $60. Lmao. He threw in a car charger also. Then I sold them my Samsung Note 1 for $175. Got a great deal. I payed $160. Got phone and car charger. That's only cause they charge tax on full phone price. I didn't think anybody would give me a discount.
    That's so funny that U did that. I work for them so that's awesome u did that.
    Last edited by Krima; 02-01-2013 at 06:11 PM.

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), mohseen488 (02-01-2013), Pinoy (02-01-2013)

  19. #4530
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    That's so funny that U did that. I work for them so that's awesome u did that.
    Ya worked out great. Firstly I'm shocked the note1 was valued at $175. Secondly I'm shocked they gave me any rebate. He said their general policy is they will match any advertised discount from a major company. They matched word of mouth discount from RadioShack and I got a charger as well. Just luck I suppose

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

  21. #4531
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,935
    Thanks
    3,620
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 2,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Ya worked out great. Firstly I'm shocked the note1 was valued at $175. Secondly I'm shocked they gave me any rebate. He said their general policy is they will match any advertised discount from a major company. They matched word of mouth discount from RadioShack and I got a charger as well. Just luck I suppose
    No that sounds about right. If u look at their Q4 reports u will see that sales were flat. This is actually a good thing compared to what they were trending the last few years. So if they can make a sale and capture a customer they will. They match amazon too so it's a good time to shop there.

  22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    EricB78 (02-03-2013), henftling (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), Pinoy (02-01-2013)

  23. #4532
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    No that sounds about right. If u look at their Q4 reports u will see that sales were flat. This is actually a good thing compared to what they were trending the last few years. So if they can make a sale and capture a customer they will. They match amazon too so it's a good time to shop there.
    Good to know brother.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

  25. #4533
    Full Moon Krima's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville, Tn
    Posts
    2,935
    Thanks
    3,620
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 2,286 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Pinoy View Post
    Good to know brother.
    I should clarify that I don't work for them but their Geek Squad division.

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), Pinoy (02-01-2013)

  27. #4534
    Mod Samurai Pinoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,645
    Thanks
    8,691
    Thanked 13,795 Times in 3,028 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Krima View Post
    I should clarify that I don't work for them but their Geek Squad division.
    Nice!

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pinoy For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-01-2013), Krima (02-01-2013)

  29. #4535
    Livin the iPhone Life cl1ck4207's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    4,157
    Thanked 2,303 Times in 771 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Gunspeed View Post
    thanks man they turned out awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    Thanks for help out ,sorry cl1ck was still busy with work
    as request Nico and all who like it and for the slider as request thanks and credits to 8lias
    Tiny Knob Sliders by ~8lias on deviantART

    no problem at all my friend and thanks for these great share

    Quote Originally Posted by iskarioT View Post
    Hello everyone

    dude these are sweet thanks

    dropbox updated
    Last edited by cl1ck4207; 02-01-2013 at 08:57 PM.
    twitter--@cl1ck4207__site--b0mb-Diggity
    #Motif Public DropBox
    -->All Public DropBoxes<--
    m!n!ma!--Flite--EDGY-HD-(incomplete)--ToPaz--Neo:Style--ThemisHD--Auros--exxOS--Andro HD

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cl1ck4207 For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

  31. #4536
    My iPhone is a Part of Me The 8th Immortal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Anywhere under Heaven is my Home
    Posts
    852
    Thanks
    526
    Thanked 1,418 Times in 450 Posts






    might have to space out/rearrange the bullet holes

    edit: datz better
    Last edited by The 8th Immortal; 02-01-2013 at 10:10 PM.
    SIGPIC SIGPIC

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The 8th Immortal For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), King_O_Hill (02-01-2013)

  33. #4537
    My iPhone is a Part of Me mkheinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    inside
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    594
    Thanked 545 Times in 223 Posts

    request...........gotham is waiting for jailbreak.......


  34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mkheinz For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), It's Mi (02-02-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), tunechi (02-02-2013)

  35. #4538
    Livin the iPhone Life nicoand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    some were hot
    Posts
    1,166
    Thanks
    3,574
    Thanked 2,337 Times in 695 Posts

    Thanks to Mone lets hope every one gets a jailbreak by monday off to the emirates have a great weekend all.............

    Last edited by nicoand; 02-02-2013 at 03:24 AM.

  36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nicoand For This Useful Post:

    azaleea (02-02-2013), cl1ck4207 (02-02-2013), henftling (02-02-2013), It's Mi (02-02-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), Karoonchai (02-02-2013), Laxu (03-09-2013), MagikDomi (02-02-2013), Ramses2 (02-02-2013)

  37. #4539
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,116
    Thanks
    9,278
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 2,532 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by nicoand View Post
    Thanks to Mone lets hope every one gets a jailbreak by monday have a great weekend all.............

    cool nico
    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    henftling (02-02-2013), James424 (02-20-2013), nicoand (02-02-2013)

  39. #4540
    Lord of Lockscreen Modding Karoonchai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Posts
    3,116
    Thanks
    9,278
    Thanked 9,728 Times in 2,532 Posts

    Youtube Channel & Downloads - twitter @Karoonchai

  40. The Following User Says Thank You to Karoonchai For This Useful Post:

    James424 (02-20-2013)

LinkBacks (?)


Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts