Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1661

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods

  1. #1221

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (05-27-2013), sethbossfan (05-27-2013)

  3. #1222
    Me too! 1975 rules!
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-27-2013), nik1975 (05-27-2013)

  5. #1223
    Quote Originally Posted by boris1978 View Post
    Attachment 640420

    Chevy beautiful theme as always .. you can add the windmills?It would be perfect in my humble point of view ..thanks!!
    Dacal is a genius!
    Not available!

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    boris1978 (05-27-2013), BoyBastos (05-28-2013), nik1975 (05-27-2013), sethbossfan (05-27-2013)

  7. #1224
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,415
    Thanks
    3,234
    Thanked 1,116 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Dacal is a genius!
    Not available!
    Maybe he was born also on 1975

  8. #1225

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    nik1975 (05-27-2013)

  10. #1226
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Dacal is a genius!
    Not available!
    Dacal is incredible. Is that GPS forecast or native?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  11. #1227

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    sethbossfan (05-27-2013)

  13. #1228
    What's Jailbreak?
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 16 Times in 3 Posts

    ty cmc!
    nice, clean and... TT "Simply The Best"


  14. #1229
    Default New to this.
    Hey there, I'm still new to the jail breaking world. About 2 months ago I was able to figure out how to get Chevy's widget to work on my ipod 5. It is the coolest thing I ever used. For the past 2 days the widget would come up with "loading data..." I don't know how to fix this. I downloaded another widget from here and i get the same "loading data..." on it. The links that were posted to fix this are gone now. Can anyone help me with this?

  15. #1230
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedSoul View Post
    Hey there, I'm still new to the jail breaking world. About 2 months ago I was able to figure out how to get Chevy's widget to work on my ipod 5. It is the coolest thing I ever used. For the past 2 days the widget would come up with "loading data..." I don't know how to fix this. I downloaded another widget from here and i get the same "loading data..." on it. The links that were posted to fix this are gone now. Can anyone help me with this?
    Chevy has made and shared numerous iwidgets/SB Widgets/Lockscreens. Which ones are they?
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  16. #1231
    @chevy just stopping by saying thanx for lock dude love it!


  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Happy363 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-28-2013)

  18. #1232
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Chevy has made and shared numerous iwidgets/SB Widgets/Lockscreens. Which ones are they?
    boss.Mp.CMC.DB.Ultimate.SB.iWidget

    cmc.ultimate.v2.iwidget

    The boss one i downloaded about 2 months ago. I got it working and worked fine until now. I wanted to test to see if it was just that one, so I downloaded the cmc and was getting the same thing.

  19. #1233
    In the javascript folder...there is a file called main.js. Do you know how to zip that up and either post it or send it to me?

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedSoul View Post
    boss.Mp.CMC.DB.Ultimate.SB.iWidget

    cmc.ultimate.v2.iwidget

    The boss one i downloaded about 2 months ago. I got it working and worked fine until now. I wanted to test to see if it was just that one, so I downloaded the cmc and was getting the same thing.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-28-2013)

  21. #1234
    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    In the javascript folder...there is a file called main.js. Do you know how to zip that up and either post it or send it to me?
    I found the file by going into the javascript forlder. I also found the main. I was able to zip it, but how do i post or send it?

  22. #1235
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedSoul View Post
    I found the file by going into the javascript forlder. I also found the main. I was able to zip it, but how do i post or send it?
    Do you have Dropbox? The boss_cmc I currently do not have. I have the v2 multitouch iwidget. I'll fix it shortly.

    -----------------------------------------------

    For all who have inquired. I have fixed the lock screen double a second time. My apologies for removing the first link I posted last week. Now keep in mind...there were two fixes needed as this was never updated from the first Yahoo screw over (lol). So...what you need to do is take BOTH the location.js and main.js below and replace the ones in the JavaScript folder.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/rblpg1ak92...ock_double.zip

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/hxknnezw6a...ock_double.zip

    If you replace the main and location.js with the ones in the links above it will work. Here are screenshots of proof of a working double lockscreen. There will be no forecast information available but all other weather info is as well as the RSS, World Time and Calendar.









    Credits to Chevy for this awesome lockscreen.

    ------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedSoul View Post
    I found the file by going into the javascript forlder. I also found the main. I was able to zip it, but how do i post or send it?
    Here is the fix for the cmc_ultimate_v2iwidget.

    Take this file and overwrite the main.js in the JavaScript folder.

    https://www.dropbox.com/s/ih68lz8vdj..._v2iwidget.zip





    The boss_cmc I do not currently have in my possession. If you want to send me a PM or post a zipped main.js I can fix it for you but you won't get the two day forecast on the right side. I can fix it so it has one day or no forecast.

    Credits to Chevy for the iwidget also.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-27-2013 at 07:52 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-28-2013), ForgedSoul (05-27-2013), mentop (05-29-2013), Tav681 (05-27-2013)

  24. #1236
    Livin the iPhone Life Simon76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,564
    Thanks
    1,858
    Thanked 867 Times in 653 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    You must have i5 just realized I didn't adjust i5 css give me a sec.



    Thx snake I put frames on 54% opacity from the originals. Makes it very clear!

    @sethbossfan Thank you for being awesome!

    @nik1975 Thank you bro! And 1975 is a good year!!
    yes i have i5,will you fix it for me,thanks

  25. #1237
    Thanks so much for your help! The cmc_ultimate_v2iwidget works like a dream. I went back into my dropbox to re-download the boss_cmc, but when i did, the computer said it was missing pieces and i couldn't re-download it. I searched the forums to see if i can find the source again but i couldn't find it. Its ok though because this one works and I'm happy with it. I'm thinking about trying to do one of these lock screens. I'll ask for help if i run into any problems. Again thank you so much! Its great to be in a forum where people are willing to help each other

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to ForgedSoul For This Useful Post:

    sethbossfan (05-27-2013)

  27. #1238
    Quote Originally Posted by ForgedSoul View Post
    Thanks so much for your help! The cmc_ultimate_v2iwidget works like a dream. I went back into my dropbox to re-download the boss_cmc, but when i did, the computer said it was missing pieces and i couldn't re-download it. I searched the forums to see if i can find the source again but i couldn't find it. Its ok though because this one works and I'm happy with it. I'm thinking about trying to do one of these lock screens. I'll ask for help if i run into any problems. Again thank you so much! Its great to be in a forum where people are willing to help each other
    Glad its working and to your liking. You can get the boss one here:

    http://www.macciti.com/showthread.php?t=5096

    It will not work though and that's expected. If you really want it send me the main.js.

    Also note Chevy posted a fix for his widgets on page 58. You can't hurt anything by trying. Just make a back up of the main.js first.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-27-2013 at 09:19 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

    ForgedSoul (05-27-2013)

  29. #1239
    I tried to understand the steps but i wasnt able to get it. If you can help me again that would be great.

    Boss https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ejhxv09um...ltimate.SB.zip

    And if you can help me do this one too

    EDGY https://www.dropbox.com/s/cj9k5kv2gl...C_Ultimate.zip


    Also is there a way i can learn to do this myself? I feel bad for asking for a lot of help.

  30. #1240
    -img_7283.png

    Will block a way around this? Thanks

Page 62 of 84 FirstFirst ... 12 526061626364 72 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •