+ Reply
Page 58 of 83 FirstFirst ... 8 485657585960 68 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1653

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Major props bro lovin it on my i5 n looking forward to the new stuff for the i5 to come out, which I know will be on point👍👌
    iPhone? More like MyPhone nfsonofgod's Avatar
    Thanks

Major props bro lovin it on my i5 n looking forward to the new stuff for the i5 to come out, which I know will be on point👍👌
    Last edited by nfsonofgod; 05-20-2013 at 10:38 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nfsonofgod For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-20-2013), sethbossfan (05-20-2013)

Thanks

Hello everyone, I have a problem with cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5, stopped working since yesterday, always appears to me "loading data", I have not touched anything and do not understand what happened

Livin the iPhone Life roman3001's Avatar
    Thanks

Yahoo is down...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roman3001 View Post
    Yahoo is down...

yes, I just saw

2k1
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 Times in 4,205 Posts

They not down they updated there weather again. Check this out.

UniAW6.0 for iph4 & iph5

Thanks
    Thanked 18,975 Times in 4,155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    Hello everyone, I have a problem with cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5, stopped working since yesterday, always appears to me "loading data", I have not touched anything and do not understand what happened
    Until fix appears for forecast, in main.js comment out or delete these lines...it will remove forecast all together...

/* obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code"); */

May need more altering for other widgets...

If widget has touchmove.js do as example in ChevyStyles.css...

.hideforecast {opacity: 0.0;
    }
    .showforecast {opacity: 0.0;
    }

If using other widgets let me know I'll detail further how to remove forecast.

Thanks as always to Dacal for his work and insight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

2k1 (05-21-2013), CosmeKid (06-09-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), map1978 (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Until fix appears for forecast, in main.js comment out or delete these lines...it will remove forecast all together...

/* obj.Day1 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day1Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day1Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day1Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[1].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day2 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day2Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day2Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day2Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[2].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day3 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day3Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day3Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day3Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[3].getAttribute("code");

obj.Day4 = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("day");
    obj.Day4Hi = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("high");
    obj.Day4Lo = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("low");
    obj.Day4Code = request.responseXML.getElementsByTagName("forecast ")[4].getAttribute("code"); */

}
    }

Thanks Chevy, no, no use other widgets at the moment. Any news with the new version that also changes based on the passage of the hours? Thanks for the great work you do

Thanks

Yeah got that sorted too but not iPhone 5 yet, added the panoramic timed walls to it. may adjust css for iPhone 5 tonight but possible only for ultimate.ls.v3.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), MamaJaay (05-21-2013), map1978 (05-21-2013), nik1975 (05-21-2013), RKO1195 (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Omg I hate yahoo!!!

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C2CA For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), MamaJaay (05-21-2013), nfsonofgod (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Yeah got that sorted too but not iPhone 5 yet, added the panoramic timed walls to it. may adjust css for iPhone 5 tonight but possible only for ultimate.ls.v3.
    Yeah man I want it for my i5!!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Here's a main.js for multitouch.double.ls...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0iu392boe...ouble.main.zip

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

Destan (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), nik1975 (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Here's a main.js for multitouch.double.ls...
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/c0iu392boe...ouble.main.zip
    This is also for i5 ?And for which version?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

What do we need to remove for cmc.ultimate.sb.bottom to work
    Thx

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nik1975 View Post
    This is also for i5 ?And for which version?
    Nik send me version you have of double.ls and I fix it.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

nik1975 (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gacates View Post
    Thx
    Ditto this. This is my go to iWidget.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gacates View Post
    Thx
    Here is for cmc.ultimate.sb.bottom.iwidget

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8mybj3zzpe...idget.main.zip

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

catstide (05-21-2013), gacates (05-21-2013), King_O_Hill (05-21-2013), pnunez1310 (05-21-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013)

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

}
    }

Chevy thanks for this!

Also I may add if ok with you that this will make the widget work but will also leave blank squares where the icons are.

What I did is change the opacity to zero for the high/low for the forecast and added a display:none where the weather icons would normally go.this was done in the chevystyles.css. This rids the icon blank squares and any forecast info:

ImageUploadedByModMyi1369177871.673280.jpg

Widget still working like a dream. Rss, calendar, and some additional weather info aside from forecast.

***not sure if each widget need to be done differently but this is how I did it to the big multitouch.
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-21-2013 at 05:15 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (05-21-2013), signori (05-21-2013)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Chevy thanks for this!

Also I may add if ok with you that this will make the widget work but will also leave blank squares where the icons are.

What I did is change the opacity to zero for the high/low for the forecast and added a display:none where the weather icons would normally go.this was done in the chevystyles.css. This rids the icon blank squares and any forecast info:

Attachment 639388

Widget still working like a dream. Rss, calendar, and some additional weather info aside from forecast.
    Awesome Seth! For the boxes and such forgot to mention this part too...

/*

document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1);

document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Hi+ "°" + " / " + obj.Day1Lo+ "°";

document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2);

document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Hi+ "°" + " / " + obj.Day2Lo+ "°";

document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3);

document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Hi+ "°" + " / " + obj.Day3Lo+ "°";

document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4);

document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ "°" + " / " + obj.Day4Lo+ "°";
    */

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

mentop (05-23-2013), sethbossfan (05-21-2013), signori (05-21-2013), TaJr12 (05-22-2013)

Thanks

Thanks Chevy! You're the best.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

Livin the iPhone Life sethbossfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 Times in 818 Posts

Awesome Seth! For the boxes and such forgot to mention this part too...

/*

document.getElementById("Day1").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day1);

document.getElementById("Day1Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day1Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day1HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day1Hi+ "" + " / " + obj.Day1Lo+ "";

document.getElementById("Day2").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day2);

document.getElementById("Day2Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day2Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day2HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day2Hi+ "" + " / " + obj.Day2Lo+ "";

document.getElementById("Day3").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day3);

document.getElementById("Day3Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day3Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day3HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day3Hi+ "" + " / " + obj.Day3Lo+ "";

document.getElementById("Day4").innerHTML=Forecast DayNames(obj.Day4);

document.getElementById("Day4Icon").src="Images/Icon Sets/"+IconSet+"/"+obj.Day4Code+".png";

document.getElementById("Day4HiLo").innerHTML=obj. Day4Hi+ "" + " / " + obj.Day4Lo+ "";
    */
    Thanks Chevy! Your way is better. Which is why you know what your doing .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sethbossfan; 05-21-2013 at 06:27 PM.
    IOS 7 - A KNEE JERK JAILBREAK RELEASE

32. The Following User Says Thank You to sethbossfan For This Useful Post: