Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1653

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods

  1. #1121
    Well those deal with the overall coding to refer to weather conditions for translation of weather description. And animated weather. And possibly obj.icon which is directly related to all weather images so is not redundant but a necessity. If you want a list of yahoo weather codes that will tell you what condition correlates to what condition code you can find it here.
    http://developer.yahoo.com/weather/#codes

  2. #1122
    Chevy Hello, sorry to bother you again but I wanted to ask how to rotate text, let me explain better, cmc ultimate ls IP5 in lockscreen I use a slider that I am covering the different written as: Amalfi partly cloudy, so I wanted to rotate the string Amalfi partly cloudy in the vertical positioning it all the way to the left: I hope I explained well. Thank you and congratulations for all the great work you do

  3. #1123
    Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    Chevy Hello, sorry to bother you again but I wanted to ask how to rotate text, let me explain better, cmc ultimate ls IP5 in lockscreen I use a slider that I am covering the different written as: Amalfi partly cloudy, so I wanted to rotate the string Amalfi partly cloudy in the vertical positioning it all the way to the left: I hope I explained well. Thank you and congratulations for all the great work you do
    I may not be Chevy...
    But I can help

    Here is an example :

    position: absolute; top: -95px; left: 410px; width: 320px; height: 568px; z-index: 20; text- align:right; -webkit-transform: rotateZ(-90deg);


    This is done in the CSS for whatever field you wanna move.

    The only part you need is the
    -webkit-transform: rotateZ(-90deg);

    And then you'll adjust the top and left values.

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-01-2013), isadora (05-01-2013), metaserph (05-08-2013)

  5. #1124
    Thank's! You are very nice 😊

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to isadora For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-01-2013)

  7. #1125
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,366
    Thanks
    3,092
    Thanked 1,056 Times in 623 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by sethbossfan View Post
    Always go back to your ultimate bottom Iwidget. And your big Iwidget is a mainstay on my phone. Love your mods Chevy. Always look forward to what you have coming down the road.

    Attachment 633874
    Attachment 633875
    Is the sb is also for i5 and if it is where can i find it?

  8. #1126
    Those are iwidgets nik so yes they work. You'll find them on first post...I believe those links work...



    Someone say timed walls??



  9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    CrazyChester (05-02-2013), Darrenrooster (05-03-2013), doomsday116 (05-12-2013), King_O_Hill (05-02-2013), Kr0NiK (05-02-2013), map1978 (05-02-2013), mentop (05-04-2013), metaserph (05-08-2013), nik1975 (05-02-2013), P0R7ER (05-02-2013), RKO1195 (05-02-2013), snakeeater01 (05-04-2013)

  10. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Those are iwidgets nik so yes they work. You'll find them on first post...I believe those links work...



    Someone say timed walls??


    Thumbs up Chevy.

  11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    Best01 (05-03-2013), chevymusclecar (05-02-2013), King_O_Hill (05-02-2013)

  12. #1128
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Thumbs up Chevy.
    Best timed walls eva! Thank you MJ!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-02-2013)

  14. #1129
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Best timed walls eva! Thank you MJ!
    Well, I'm biased, but I'd have to agree.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-02-2013)

  16. #1130
    King Kong ain't got nothing on me! King_O_Hill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,610
    Thanks
    42,507
    Thanked 18,237 Times in 6,615 Posts

    Here is a tutorial on how to use Chrome as a widget viewer/tester:

    Using Chrome as a widget tester
    Widget-Weather App Now Available! Also with MyLocation Support!
    Check out the thread here - Widget-Weather
    To install the Widget-Weather app, just go to Cydia and install. This will also remove MyLocation, as it is built in!
    Want to protect your JailBreak! Add this repo http://cydia.myrepospace.com/iLEXiNFO/ & Install "iLEX R.A.T."
    It will allow you to bring your phone back to a fresh jailbroken state!

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-03-2013), MamaJaay (05-03-2013)

  18. #1131
    These looks awesome, great work chevy!

    How do I get these to work / install on my phone?

    Appologies if I've missed it somewhere.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Lashed For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-03-2013)

  20. #1132
    Quote Originally Posted by King_O_Hill View Post
    Here is a tutorial on how to use Chrome as a widget viewer/tester:

    Using Chrome as a widget tester
    Thanks for this king awesome bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lashed View Post
    These looks awesome, great work chevy!

    How do I get these to work / install on my phone?

    Appologies if I've missed it somewhere.
    I believe is in first post bud!

    The widgets that have iwidget in its name or link you'll need the iwidget tweak on cydia. Pretty cool stuff.

    The others with SB or LS in its name or link are winterboard themes.

    With exception of the cmc.ultimate.sb.bottom.iwidget...
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 05-03-2013 at 09:05 PM.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (05-03-2013)

  22. #1133

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to Werty12 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-04-2013)

  24. #1134
    guys, I need help.

    I wonder why mine will be like this?
    it seems doesnt work smooth

    cmc.ultimate.ls
    -img_7451.png

    cmc.ultimate.multitouch.ls.double
    -img_7452.png

    and another question is, how can I change the wallpaper/background huh?
    feel like want to put other picture.

    -img_7453.png


    hope you guys understand what I tried to say.

    Greeting from Malaysia

  25. #1135
    You need Wallpaper JEPifer from Cydia and go thru settings wallpaper and set and respring

  26. #1136
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    You need Wallpaper JEPifer from Cydia and go thru settings wallpaper and set and respring
    Tried. But it doesn't work :'(

  27. #1137
    Quote Originally Posted by snowiie View Post
    Tried. But it doesn't work :'(

    Do you have your Config file set up like you want ? And if you got wallpaper JEP installed and you set your wallpaper in wallpaper/brightness it should work. Your setting it here? Right and respring too!

  28. #1138
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,065
    Thanks
    1,828
    Thanked 2,796 Times in 758 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by snowiie View Post
    guys, I need help.

    I wonder why mine will be like this?
    it seems doesnt work smooth

    cmc.ultimate.ls
    -img_7451.png
    Check your Images/Overlay folder
    Looks like the Layer png is not being used
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  29. #1139
    Quote Originally Posted by RKO1195 View Post
    Do you have your Config file set up like you want ? And if you got wallpaper JEP installed and you set your wallpaper in wallpaper/brightness it should work. Your setting it here? Right and respring too!
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    Check your Images/Overlay folder
    Looks like the Layer png is not being used
    WOW!
    Thanks guys!
    Now it works prefectly!

    -img_7583.png
    -img_7584.png

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to snowiie For This Useful Post:

    RKO1195 (05-07-2013)

  31. #1140
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Those are iwidgets nik so yes they work. You'll find them on first post...I believe those links work...



    Someone say timed walls??


    Yes, I am: D I think you we're working right? will also have panoramic effect? I still get really compliments for the work you do, I think that it is not a walk

Page 57 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 475556575859 67 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •