Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1670

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods

  1. #1101
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Not an update to Chevys. Mine has been updated. I was telling Chevy to take a look at the code in MJSmash Extreme for help in implementing it into his if he'd like.

    I don't wanna post a link to my thread in Chevys thread. (Tis disrespectful, IMO)

    If you want you can search MJSmash and all you need is on the first post (it's the extreme version.)
    I understand you now, I have already downloaded that version but I like the effect it has panoramic cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5 .... you could maybe just add in the version configuration cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5 the 30 minutes you were talking about?

  2. #1102
    THX Chevy Bru for your help coding me in Html thats real smexy


  3. The Following User Says Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-29-2013)

  4. #1103
    Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    I understand you now, I have already downloaded that version but I like the effect it has panoramic cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5 .... you could maybe just add in the version configuration cmc.ultimate.ls.v3.iPhone5 the 30 minutes you were talking about?
    Are you saying you want Panoramic Timed Walls?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-29-2013)

  6. #1104
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Are you saying you want Panoramic Timed Walls?

    as well know in the version of chevy there is the panoramic effect, ie the image scrolls left and right and makes it more realistic .... I wondered what was the possibility of having images that would change according to the time as MJMASH you were talking about you but in the version of chevy. I'm not good with html, but I guess just add a string to get what I think .... I'm sorry, I hope I was clear, I am Italian, and writes that it may not be clear: (

  7. #1105
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 2,847 Times in 774 Posts

    This new lock CMC is sick bro
    You killed it
    I edited the css file to my liking and shared with the e6 fam if you don't mind

    Looks like this



    and the e6 version

    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-29-2013), snakeeater01 (04-29-2013)

  9. #1106
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    This new lock CMC is sick bro
    You killed it
    I edited the css file to my liking and shared with the e6 fam if you don't mind

    Looks like this



    and the e6 version



    Very nice, I really like the background with the sun and the clouds ... where can I find it? thanks

  10. #1107
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 2,847 Times in 774 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    Very nice, I really like the background with the sun and the clouds ... where can I find it? thanks
    That is the weather part of the LS that CMC shared with all of us
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to map1978 For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-29-2013)

  12. #1108
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    That is the weather part of the LS that CMC shared with all of us
    um ..... and would it be?
    I was talking in the background, with the rest of the info I know what

  13. #1109
    Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    Yes, I am currently using the panoramic effect but I'd like the image would change even when the sun goes down. Because what's happening this weekend?
    What's happening this weekend you ask? Other than the Floyd may weather fight, that's most likely when i'll feel like doing something with the phone :P

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Or maybe check out new smash extreme Chevy. First post. Has 30 minute timed walls now.
    You ended up doing it lol awesome! Thanks MJ ill take a look when I get home. XO

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Not an update to Chevys. Mine has been updated. I was telling Chevy to take a look at the code in MJSmash Extreme for help in implementing it into his if he'd like.

    I don't wanna post a link to my thread in Chevys thread. (Tis disrespectful, IMO)

    If you want you can search MJSmash and all you need is on the first post (it's the extreme version.)
    MJ you can post whatever you want in here. This thread has no rules! :P

    Quote Originally Posted by snakeeater01 View Post
    THX Chevy Bru for your help coding me in Html thats real smexy

    Looks great my bru! Lol!

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Are you saying you want Panoramic Timed Walls?
    Was thinking the same damn thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    This new lock CMC is sick bro
    You killed it
    I edited the css file to my liking and shared with the e6 fam if you don't mind

    Looks like this



    and the e6 version

    You know it's all good! I'm sure the peeps like the option you bring bud!

    Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    um ..... and would it be?
    I was talking in the background, with the rest of the info I know what
    Isadora, in the config.js file of the lockscreen. You'll choose UserWallpaper = true; and AnimatedWeather = true; for that effect.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 04-29-2013 at 06:22 PM.

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    MamaJaay (04-29-2013), map1978 (04-29-2013), snakeeater01 (04-29-2013)

  15. #1110
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What's happening this weekend you ask? Other than the Floyd may weather fight, that's most likely when i'll feel like doing something with the phone :P



    You ended up doing it lol awesome! Thanks MJ ill take a look when I get home. XO



    MJ you can post whatever you want in here. This thread has no rules! :P



    Looks great my bru! Lol!



    Was thinking the same damn thing.



    You know it's all good! I'm sure the peeps like the option you bring bud!



    Isadora, in the config.js file of the lockscreen. You'll choose UserWallpaper = true; and AnimatedWeather = true; for that effect.
    Thanks Chevy. You can find it here. First post

    http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-4s-new-skins-themes-launches/810378-mjsmash-lockscreen-springboard-widget-%thread_page%-print.html

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (04-29-2013)

  17. #1111
    Thank you so much Chevy, you've been very clear, I changed config.js very nice .... the effect of the sun . Now I just wish you a good job this weekend, at the end of what I say is to have, panoramic effect, images that change depending on the time, I'm sure you'll do a great job. Have a nice day!

  18. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    What's happening this weekend you ask? Other than the Floyd may weather fight, that's most likely when i'll feel like doing something with the phone :P



    You ended up doing it lol awesome! Thanks MJ ill take a look when I get home. XO



    MJ you can post whatever you want in here. This thread has no rules! :P



    Looks great my bru! Lol!



    Was thinking the same damn thing.



    You know it's all good! I'm sure the peeps like the option you bring bud!



    Isadora, in the config.js file of the lockscreen. You'll choose UserWallpaper = true; and AnimatedWeather = true; for that effect.
    One thing I do not understand, when I change the image of the lock screen remains the same, I also tried to delete it from the camera roll, respring but nothing done. Can you help me understand what it depends on? thanks

  19. #1113
    Retired Modder map1978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    1,085
    Thanks
    1,859
    Thanked 2,847 Times in 774 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by isadora View Post
    One thing I do not understand, when I change the image of the lock screen remains the same, I also tried to delete it from the camera roll, respring but nothing done. Can you help me understand what it depends on? thanks
    download wallpaper jpegfier from cydia
    then you can change the wallpaper from your phone in settings/wallpaper
    respring

    should work after these steps
    Why do people quote every image just to say thanks?



  20. #1114
    Quote Originally Posted by map1978 View Post
    download wallpaper jpegfier from cydia
    then you can change the wallpaper from your phone in settings/wallpaper
    respring

    should work after these steps
    Hello, I tried with wallpaper jpegifier, going to the Settings, and background brightness, and changing it from there but even that has not changed. The strange thing is that despite having deleted the image appears to me equally

  21. #1115
    Real quick question regarding cmc_ultimate_ls_v3_iPhone5, love the lockscreen, also used the iWidget from a few pages ago. One question (if possbile), is there a way on the lockscreen to always show the info when the screen is pressed, (forecast, more details, etc). I looked through the config file and didnt see anything. I was wondering if there was something i can comment out on of the files, etc. I like seeing all that info on the lockscreeen. Thanks again for all the work that is done. Greatly appreciated.

  22. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_0539 View Post
    Real quick question regarding cmc_ultimate_ls_v3_iPhone5, love the lockscreen, also used the iWidget from a few pages ago. One question (if possbile), is there a way on the lockscreen to always show the info when the screen is pressed, (forecast, more details, etc). I looked through the config file and didnt see anything. I was wondering if there was something i can comment out on of the files, etc. I like seeing all that info on the lockscreeen. Thanks again for all the work that is done. Greatly appreciated.
    I haven't looked, but I'm betting that you need to pull the weather elements that you want displayed all the time out of a touch container in the HTML file. Then you may need to make some adjustments in the CSS file for color, size, position etc.

    Hope that gets you started. If you got more questions, just post again.

    Check out WW2 for iOS 8 - Widget-Weather 2.0

  23. The Following User Says Thank You to King_O_Hill For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (05-01-2013)

  24. #1117
    Added a donation link to the first post


  25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    joshlogic (05-02-2013), Kr0NiK (05-01-2013), nik1975 (05-01-2013), sethbossfan (05-01-2013), wakeenaushad (05-01-2013)

  26. #1118
    Hey can someone give a precise description of the different weather conditions in cmc.ultimate.ls.info.iPhone5. E.g., i see multiple images for "partly cloudy" and "thunderstorm" conditions as well as a few other ones. Never mind that there are different images for day and night in panoramic. I want to know whats the difference between these similarly named conditions becuz i am kinda making a new set of weather images...

  27. #1119
    In the config.js if UserWallpaper = false; and static weather = true; the weather images displayed will be pulled from images/panoramic, but will not have the the panoramic motion. If static weather = false; and rotating weather = false; you'll have weather images pulled from images/panoramic. If static weather = false; and rotating weather = true; weather images are pulled from images/rotating, this cycles through four images per condition. Is that what you ask?

    Quote Originally Posted by hemi_0539 View Post
    Real quick question regarding cmc_ultimate_ls_v3_iPhone5, love the lockscreen, also used the iWidget from a few pages ago. One question (if possbile), is there a way on the lockscreen to always show the info when the screen is pressed, (forecast, more details, etc). I looked through the config file and didnt see anything. I was wondering if there was something i can comment out on of the files, etc. I like seeing all that info on the lockscreeen. Thanks again for all the work that is done. Greatly appreciated.
    Think you should be able to find #forecast in ChevyStyles.css and change opacity to 1.0. I think that should do it.
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 05-01-2013 at 01:07 PM.

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    wakeenaushad (05-01-2013)

  29. #1120
    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    In the config.js if UserWallpaper = false; and static weather = true; the weather images displayed will be pulled from images/panoramic, but will not have the the panoramic motion. If static weather = false; and rotating weather = false; you'll have weather images pulled from images/panoramic. If static weather = false; and rotating weather = true; weather images are pulled from images/rotating, this cycles through four images per condition. Is that what you ask?



    Think you should be able to find #forecast in ChevyStyles.css and change opacity to 1.0. I think that should do it.
    Nah. I meant that in images/panoramic folder i see images named 1_day 1_night 2_day 2_night and so on until 47 and then there is a dunno image. My question is What weather conditions do these images refer to?
    Further, I looked up "var conditions" in main.js in the javascript folder and found a list of weather conditions that went like this:
    var Conditions = [
    "thunderstorm",
    "thunderstorm",
    "showers_cloud",
    "thunderstorm",
    "thunderstorm",
    "sleet",
    "sleet",
    "sleet",
    "sleet",
    "showers_cloud",
    "sleet",
    "rain",
    "showers_cloud",
    "snow",
    "snow",
    "snow",
    "snow",
    "hail",
    "sleet",
    "fog",
    "fog",
    "haze",
    "fog",
    "wind",
    "wind",
    "frost",
    "cloud",
    "mostlycloudy",
    "mostlycloudy",
    "partlycloudy",
    "partlycloudy",
    "clear",
    "clear",
    "fair",
    "fair",
    "sleet",
    "clear",
    "thunderstorm",
    "thunderstorm",
    "thunderstorm",
    "showers_cloud",
    "snow",
    "snow",
    "snow",
    "partlycloudy",
    "thunderstorm",
    "snow",
    "thunderstorm",
    "blank"];

    Do these refer to the images in panoramic folder or not? If yes why is there repitition?

Page 56 of 84 FirstFirst ... 6 465455565758 66 ... LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •