+ Reply
Page 5 of 83 FirstFirst ... 34567 15 55 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Thanks J (Chevy) for letting me link a Lockscreen here. Something some of you may like. Here's a link to my original post. Click-> http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6727427
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

Thanks J (Chevy) for letting me link a Lockscreen here.

Something some of you may like.
    Here's a link to my original post.

Click-> http://modmyi.com/forums/iphone-4-ne...ml#post6727427

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), Ian Nicoll (12-20-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), metaserph (12-21-2012), RKO1195 (12-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Maybe a silly question but did you reboot your phone after you installed iWidget tweak?
    And did you use the one from eldwin on cydia in MMi repo?
    I don't think it's a silly question. :P I do have the Iwidgets tweak from the MMi repo, and I have rebooted. Do you know if there is only supposed to be one Iwidget in the Iwidgets folder?

Thanks for your reply. :P

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-20-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mattf86 View Post
    I don't think it's a silly question. :P I do have the Iwidgets tweak from the MMi repo, and I have rebooted. Do you know if there is only supposed to be one Iwidget in the Iwidgets folder?

Thanks for your reply. :P
    Think it comes with two but all other iWidgets you download from zips need to be unzipped and placed in that folder var/mobile/Library/iWidgets for them to work.
    Once in there, same as other iWidgets, long press a blank spot and choose your widget from the pop up menu

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), cukhiem (12-22-2012), hemptation (12-22-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), metaserph (12-21-2012)

Thanks

I notices there was a folder inside the main folder, so I cut and pasted the inside folder so now both are in the same level directory, /library/iwidgets/. I respringed and it still didn't work. :/

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,495 Times in 3,774 Posts

I notices there was a folder inside the main folder, so I cut and pasted the inside folder so now both are in the same level directory, /library/iwidgets/. I respringed and it still didn't work. :/
    I'm not clear exactly what you did with cutting & pasting.
    I didn't even re-spring after I installed iWidgets, or after I put a new widget in, everything just works.
    You shouldn't cut & paste anything, a screen shot below shows the correct directory, the "AnalogClock" and "Calendar" widgets are included with iWidgets and you can delete these two folders/widgets if you don't want them, I only used them for testing, now I will delete them.
    Notice each widget is in it's own folder within the iWidgets folder, you can have as many as you want but they must be in their own folder - i.e. don't put the widget files (.html, plist etc..) directly into the iWidgets folder. Also don't add any more sub-directories, all widgets should be in their own folder inside the iWidgets folder.

To get rid of a widget on the home screen (or any other screen) tap and hold on the widget till it starts to wobble (like when you move icons) then tap on the cross on the top left corner, this will remove the widget from your screen but it will still be in the iWidgets folder incase you want to re-apply it again later.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods-screen-shot-2012-12-21-12.30.54-pm.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-20-2012 at 09:50 PM.

"If it's not broken, I'll fix it till it is"

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-20-2012), hemptation (12-22-2012), King_O_Hill (12-20-2012), Mattf86 (12-21-2012), RKO1195 (12-20-2012), stratnik (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-21-2012)

Thanks
    Thanked 18,678 Times in 4,094 Posts

I was never good with explanation of instructions thanks Ian!

Ian I am going to change my sig for first time with your cool design! I really like it. ...Will do mañana have early morning for work :/

I have a couple LS I'll add this weekend.chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods-imageuploadedbymodmyi1356069489.383951.jpg
    chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods-imageuploadedbymodmyi1356069505.408150.jpg

Good Night, Good Day my friends!

Thanks J (Chevy) for letting me link a Lockscreen here.
    Was never in question D! As always brother!
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 12-20-2012 at 11:06 PM.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

cukhiem (12-22-2012), hemptation (12-22-2012), Ian Nicoll (12-20-2012), metaserph (12-21-2012), snakeeater01 (12-21-2012), stratnik (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-21-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

First,sorry to use your great Thread Chevy for my little issue ,but here a so much great modders like You ,Ian and Durben with perfect Html Skills.I am using Dacal's Ls with Ian's UNIAW, moddified for my liking as SB ,only Prob is that the time and date that i move up doesnt show up clear ,i play with the opacity and text shadow with no luck,maybe one of you have some suggestions for me
    Thanks Nob
    Edit:Problem solved ,THX to Dacal and the z-index
    Last edited by snakeeater01; 12-21-2012 at 07:18 AM.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), Dacal (12-21-2012)

iPhone? More like MyPhone SchmilK's Avatar
    Thanks

Love your images and now that I'm playing on the dark side, I had to migrate it over to the d-roid. This is an early version that I threw together after renaming all the weather icons to match the Universal Custom Clock Widget engine.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SchmilK For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-21-2012)

From Scotland, live in Philippines, German company, work worldwide, currently in Sri Lanka.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post

Ian I am going to change my sig for first time with your cool design! I really like it. ...Will do mañana have early morning for work :/
    Ok bud, well this might come in handy for you incase you want to play, it's a multi layered psd of your logo. Get it HERE

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-21-2012)

Thanks

I have a couple LS I'll add this weekend.Attachment 617334
    Attachment 617335

You're the man J!

Love that dual weather pic one. Miss the full screen stuff. Closest I've been lately is that last lock I did.
    Realistic weather pics overlayed, solid!

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    I'm not clear exactly what you did with cutting & pasting.
    I didn't even re-spring after I installed iWidgets, or after I put a new widget in, everything just works.
    You shouldn't cut & paste anything, a screen shot below shows the correct directory, the "AnalogClock" and "Calendar" widgets are included with iWidgets and you can delete these two folders/widgets if you don't want them, I only used them for testing, now I will delete them.
    Notice each widget is in it's own folder within the iWidgets folder, you can have as many as you want but they must be in their own folder - i.e. don't put the widget files (.html, plist etc..) directly into the iWidgets folder. Also don't add any more sub-directories, all widgets should be in their own folder inside the iWidgets folder.

To get rid of a widget on the home screen (or any other screen) tap and hold on the widget till it starts to wobble (like when you move icons) then tap on the cross on the top left corner, this will remove the widget from your screen but it will still be in the iWidgets folder incase you want to re-apply it again later.

I have it set up the same as you do. Can you post a screenshot or list what is inside the cmc.ultimate.multitouch.wide.iwidget ? (it doesn't have to be the wide - i don't think there is a huge difference)

Thanks

I have it set up the same as you do. Can you post a screenshot or list what is inside the cmc.ultimate.multitouch.wide.iwidget ? (it doesn't have to be the wide - i don't think there is a huge difference)
    Here's the screenshot.

Are you tapping and holding on a blank area of the screen? It can be on any page.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods-screen-shot-2012-12-22-7.33.13-am.png  
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-21-2012 at 04:38 PM.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012), Mattf86 (12-21-2012), metaserph (12-21-2012)

Thanks

Thanks. I'm missing both of the myLocation.txt files. I downloaded the widget again and it still wasn't in there. Does that get activated when I tap/hold? also, would wallpaper jpgifier (sp?) get in the way of it?

Thanks

Thanks. I'm missing both of the myLocation.txt files. I downloaded the widget again and it still wasn't in there. Does that get activated when I tap/hold? also, would wallpaper jpgifier (sp?) get in the way of it?
    After downloading the widget you need to unzip it. Take the whole unzipped folder and put it in var/mobile/Library/iWidgets
    All iWidgets you want to use have to go in the iWidget folder.
    Think those txt files are for testing as gps weather keeps those in Documents folder.
    Do you have MyLocation app? If not you need it for gps weather to work.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), Ian Nicoll (12-22-2012), Mattf86 (12-21-2012)

I even don't know who I really am
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,957 Times in 2,333 Posts

Attachment 617335

Wow J!!!! Now that's an image for Weather!

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ellersbee For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-21-2012)

Thanks

Oops, sorry, the myLocation text files are not meant to be their, I was playing and forgot to delete them!
    The myLocation.txt file is generated my the "MyLocation" app, the mylocation.txt file should be in your var/mobile/Documents folder. Having said that, if you don't use GPS the widget should revert to your Local code inputed by you in the "Set_WorldClock_Here.js" file, although when you get the widget working it says in the options that you set your weather code in the "Config.js" file, but there isn't a "Config.js" that I can see! Do you have the MyLocation App? Is Sig.change switched on? Do you have internet access on your phone?
    Not sure about your wallpaper jpegifier question as I don't use that tweak, just try disabling it for a test. You can disable any tweak via SBSettings, just go to the "Mobile Substrate Addons" page and toggle the switch to off for the Jpegifier, BUT... NEVER uninstall a tweak when it's disabled in SBSettings, first switch it back on before uninstalling.

@ Durben/Chevy/KOH or anybody who knows,

Hey guy's, as you know I've been out of this for a wee while now and need to do some catching up, I know I would find it in the end but to save me looking everywhere can you tell me where the code is for the multitouch options, might start doing some tweaks with the multitouch for the uniAW... Maybe.
    Last edited by Ian Nicoll; 12-21-2012 at 09:19 PM.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-22-2012), Mattf86 (12-21-2012), The_Durben (12-21-2012)

Thanks

Check pm Ian
    Got that action script from Chevy, same as he uses just a broken down version for ya.

*Also sent you my dual touch animated iWidget.

Happy Holidays
    Last edited by The_Durben; 12-21-2012 at 10:11 PM.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012), Ian Nicoll (12-21-2012), King_O_Hill (12-22-2012)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Nicoll View Post
    Oops, sorry, the myLocation text files are not meant to be their, I was playing and forgot to delete them!
    The myLocation.txt file is generated my the "MyLocation" app, the mylocation.txt file should be in your var/mobile/Documents folder. Having said that, if you don't use GPS the widget should revert to your Local code inputed by you in the "Set_WorldClock_Here.js" file, although when you get the widget working it says in the options that you set your weather code in the "Config.js" file, but there isn't a "Config.js" that I can see! Do you have the MyLocation App? Is Sig.change switched on? Do you have internet access on your phone?
    Not sure about your wallpaper jpegifier question as I don't use that tweak, just try disabling it for a test. You can disable any tweak via SBSettings, just go to the "Mobile Substrate Addons" page and toggle the switch to off for the Jpegifier, BUT... NEVER uninstall a tweak when it's disabled in SBSettings, first switch it back on before uninstalling.
    Oh ok. Yeah I have mylocation and sig. Change is on. I hav Internet access to my phone. I turn off data when I'm on a wifi network but I don't think that would interfere. I tried disabling wallpaper jpegifier through sbsettings, respringed - with no luck. I've tried disabling all of my winterboard themes too to see if that was it but it isn't. :/ I honestly have no idea what's going on with it haha. I don't know a ton about widgets but I've messed around with them a lot with ifile just playing around with the HTML and I can't think of anything that is in the way. I have a feeling that it may be running in the background underneath the springboard because when I respringed once the wallpaper flickered and I thought I saw something at the top about the size of the widget but it hasnt happened since. I hope I'm not causing too much trouble for you guys but it's cool learning about this I definitely want to figure it out haha.

Attachment 617335
    Those look awesome! I love the second one. Will we be able to change the image?
    Last edited by Mattf86; 12-21-2012 at 10:31 PM.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattf86 For This Useful Post:

chevymusclecar (12-21-2012)

Thanks

Check pm Ian
    Got that action script from Chevy, same as he uses just a broken down version for ya.

*Also sent you my dual touch animated iWidget.

Happy Holidays
    A million thanks M8.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ian Nicoll For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (12-22-2012), The_Durben (12-22-2012)

Livin the iPhone Life snakeeater01's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,742 Times in 1,301 Posts

@Ian:have a good time hope you can enjoy the last days of the year
    @Chevy:yeah it is time for some good LS for the weekend

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snakeeater01 For This Useful Post:

Ian Nicoll (12-22-2012), The_Durben (12-22-2012)