+ Reply
Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 35 75 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 500 of 1651

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: chevymusclecar - The Ultimate Edition Mods

is a discussion within the

iPhone 4|4S New Skins / Themes Launches

forums, a part of the

New Skins / Themes Launches

section;
Originally Posted by The_Durben Thanks my man! One of my favourite locks. Love how the pics kinda float Any eta on release?
...
  1. #481
    Dad rumcajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Chicago/Bialystok
    Posts
    6,512
    Thanks
    11,583
    Thanked 16,731 Times in 4,446 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Thanks my man! One of my favourite locks. Love how the pics kinda float
    Any eta on release?

  2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rumcajs For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013), James424 (03-18-2013), King_O_Hill (02-10-2013), metaserph (02-10-2013)

  3. #482
    "The Truth" metaserph's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Houston, Texas U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,679
    Thanks
    12,427
    Thanked 9,119 Times in 2,708 Posts

    Beautiful work Derrick! Clean and classy.
    @Metaserph
    "You can only attain Peace through spreading Love to create Unity and earn the Respect of others" - Complex Simplicity

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to metaserph For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013), King_O_Hill (02-10-2013), The_Durben (02-10-2013)

  5. #483
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    17,626
    Thanked 18,728 Times in 4,108 Posts

    Derrick that awesome bro! Love how it rotates and still fits perfectly great stuff!!

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    King_O_Hill (02-10-2013), The_Durben (02-10-2013)

  7. #484
    Livin the iPhone Life nik1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Thessaloniki, Greece
    Posts
    1,269
    Thanks
    2,833
    Thanked 920 Times in 564 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not Chevy but I have one coming to Cydia





    I'm working on another and a set of iWidgets that will be tied to this package.
    The lock is still waiting on MMi to host. They are very busy at the moment.
    Cant wait man!!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to nik1975 For This Useful Post:

    The_Durben (02-10-2013)

  9. #485
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    I'm pumped for some Chevy updates

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013), The_Durben (02-10-2013)

  11. #486
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by rumcajs View Post
    Any eta on release?
    I asked yesterday and they said they're trying to get through all the submissions so please be patient
    No idea dude really but shouldn't be long as they do have it

    Quote Originally Posted by metaserph View Post
    Beautiful work Derrick! Clean and classy.
    Thanks my man
    I like it, and don't care about notifications on my iPad so I rock it

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013), rumcajs (02-10-2013)

  13. #487
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    question...How hard is it to convert a winterboard widget to an iWidget? or is it a complete rewrite?

  14. #488
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    Derrick that awesome bro! Love how it rotates and still fits perfectly great stuff!!
    Glad you like it brother! And thanks for the test drive on the mini
    Did I send you the updated to remove the flashing of screen?

    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    question...How hard is it to convert a winterboard widget to an iWidget? or is it a complete rewrite?
    Some are lots of work some are not so much. If you're asking though I'd say you'll have a lot harder time than those of us who make them presently. You also need to know a bit of JavaScript to be able to add options ect
    Last edited by The_Durben; 02-10-2013 at 02:48 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  16. #489
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Glad you like it brother! And thanks for the test drive on the mini
    Did I send you the updated to remove the flashing of screen?



    Some are lots of work some are not so much. If you're asking though I'd say you'll have a lot harder time than those of us who make them presently. You also need to know a bit of JavaScript to be able to add options ect
    O man! I wasn't contemplating doing it myself. Not nearly talented enough. I just bought your iWidget pack and was playing around with them. I really love the concept. I saw Chevy had some iWidgets too and would love the ultimate SB bottom widget to be an iWidget. Was just wondering out loud.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  18. #490
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Pretty sure Chevy did that but I can't remember which one its called
    He'll let you know but check first post for iwidgets, Chevy has a bunch of great ones

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  20. #491
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Pretty sure Chevy did that but I can't remember which one its called
    He'll let you know but check first post for iwidgets, Chevy has a bunch of great ones
    Can't find that one but that would be pure gold if he's done it.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  22. #492
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,143
    Thanks
    4,082
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 3,976 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by The_Durben View Post
    Not Chevy but I have one coming to Cydia





    I'm working on another and a set of iWidgets that will be tied to this package.
    The lock is still waiting on MMi to host. They are very busy at the moment.
    Love to get my hands in that one, D

  23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013), rumcajs (02-10-2013), The_Durben (02-10-2013)

  24. #493
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    145
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 102 Times in 52 Posts

    Hi Chevy, first off thank you for your hard work and dedication!

    I am trying to get this iwidget for Boss iOS theme going, but not having much luck, keeps showing 'loading data' I installed MyLocation app following the instructions in King_O_Hill's signature (thank you!) Not sure if I need anything else. Other basic iWidgets are working fine (newbie jailbreaker). Is it a problem with 6.1 OS or can I get it running somehow?

    Thanks
    Last edited by limitzero; 02-10-2013 at 06:34 PM.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to limitzero For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  26. #494
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks
    21,516
    Thanked 5,669 Times in 1,390 Posts

    Hey Chevy, been using the newest ultimate LS for the i5, and over the past few days I've been noticing a huge memory leak in my phone. I removed everything I installed after and that didn't change anything. Only after I disabled ultimate in WB did everything return to normal :/. Maybe I just need to revert the config.js to default?

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  28. #495
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    17,626
    Thanked 18,728 Times in 4,108 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by limitzero View Post
    Hi Chevy, first off thank you for your hard work and dedication!

    I am trying to get this iwidget for Boss iOS theme going, but not having much luck, keeps showing 'loading data' I installed MyLocation app following the instructions in King_O_Hill's signature (thank you!) Not sure if I need anything else. Other basic iWidgets are working fine (newbie jailbreaker). Is it a problem with 6.1 OS or can I get it running somehow?

    Thanks
    Hey bro I just updated it to work, is about all I did this weekend

    http://bit.ly/boss_MP_CMC_DB_Ultimate_SB_iWidget

    Quote Originally Posted by MamaJaay View Post
    Love to get my hands in that one, D
    Awesome MJ! Congrats on the gold dear!!

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Hey Chevy, been using the newest ultimate LS for the i5, and over the past few days I've been noticing a huge memory leak in my phone. I removed everything I installed after and that didn't change anything. Only after I disabled ultimate in WB did everything return to normal :/. Maybe I just need to revert the config.js to default?
    Interesting! Leak? Loss of memory to nothing or drop in memory say 30mb or so?

    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Can't find that one but that would be pure gold if he's done it.
    You know that widget you can switch on (at least for ip4 sized screens) full size weather images behind icons... In an I widget that would not be possible... Do you use that feature at all?
    Last edited by chevymusclecar; 02-10-2013 at 09:13 PM.

  29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    James424 (03-18-2013), Korazu (02-11-2013), limitzero (02-10-2013), P0R7ER (02-11-2013), Tomme11 (02-11-2013)

  30. #496
    The BatGirl MamaJaay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    @TheMamaJaay
    Posts
    5,143
    Thanks
    4,082
    Thanked 16,576 Times in 3,976 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    Thanks
    Chevy... That mod is an easy fix. Send it to me if you'd like.

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post


    Awesome MJ! Congrats on the gold dear!!
    Thanks so much, Chevy! It was nice to see that yellow name when I logged in
    Last edited by MamaJaay; 02-10-2013 at 09:20 PM.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaJaay For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  32. #497
    Livin the iPhone Life catstide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Cullman, Alabama, United States
    Posts
    1,062
    Thanks
    646
    Thanked 601 Times in 336 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar View Post
    You know that widget you can switch on (at least for ip4 sized screens) full size weather images behind icons... In an I widget that would not be possible... Do you use that feature at all?
    No...To be honest I didn't even know it was there.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to catstide For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  34. #498
    The Peacekeeper iRyanKGT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    1,698
    Thanks
    21,516
    Thanked 5,669 Times in 1,390 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by chevymusclecar
    Interesting! Leak? Loss of memory to nothing or drop in memory say 30mb or so?
    Loss of memory to nothing and then automatically resprings. I also had the EPHD Linear SB widget running from Zoo. I took that off too for now. Gonna try and run without those two widgets to see if I can further narrow down the problem.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to iRyanKGT For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013)

  36. #499
    Power User chevymusclecar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    5,747
    Thanks
    17,626
    Thanked 18,728 Times in 4,108 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Loss of memory to nothing and then automatically resprings. I also had the EPHD Linear SB widget running from Zoo. I took that off too for now. Gonna try and run without those two widgets to see if I can further narrow down the problem.
    That is new to me bud.

  37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chevymusclecar For This Useful Post:

    iRyanKGT (02-10-2013), The_Durben (02-10-2013)

  38. #500
    The Mechanic The_Durben's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Canada
    Posts
    8,424
    Thanks
    34,944
    Thanked 40,559 Times in 7,513 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by iryankgt View Post
    Loss of memory to nothing and then automatically resprings. I also had the EPHD Linear SB widget running from Zoo. I took that off too for now. Gonna try and run without those two widgets to see if I can further narrow down the problem.
    It is 100% something else you have installed.
    I use Chevys and mine and sometimes up to 12 iWidgets running in my 4S without issues.
    iWidget tweak nor these iWidgets cause that. You need to look into other tweaks you have installed

  39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The_Durben For This Useful Post:

    chevymusclecar (02-10-2013), iRyanKGT (02-10-2013)

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts