Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45535455
Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ThémisHD iOS6 compatible

Hey folks,

Just wanted to come here and give you some news...
    We finally arrived at La Réunion 3 weeks ago, and I already started to work. Very hard... In french Navy, people think you can be 100% efficient immediately so they leave you a couple of hours to speak with your predecessor and then you're ok! Reality is, now I have lot of work and many things to learn. But hey! I live in a place always warm and sunny! Yiiiiihaaaaa!

Anyway, we already are in our new house and all boxes are empty. Kids are enjoying local food (fruits) in the garden, soon they'll get back to school.
    My wife is already looking for a job (should be easy to find), she's happy too. Myself have to ride to work. Only 7 kilometers, but we are living at 200 meters high so it's a bit hard at the end of the day to "climb". Well, I will lose some weight
    It seems that I will soon be sailing to Mauritius... Spend 3 days there... Then at the end of the year we'll sail to the South for 7 weeks... And again on january-february 2014... I hope I won't throw up too often lmao...

You certainly understood it, I don't have much time ATM. Already told ya that a couple of months ago but now I'm pretty sure of it : I won't get back to themes. This is over... What I appreciate is to see that they are still living on some devices in the world and some people are still talking on this thread. Not for long, but still...

I'm leaving the "theme creator" status and going back to "simple user"... Yet I'm proud of what I brought to this community. I learned a lot, it helped me in my job already, and I'm sure I will soon be able to make my own website.

Here we go... One year after my first theme, 4 themes later, I'm quitting.

So, keep going fellas I will come by sometimes but less often then before for sure.

And I'm sure someone somewhere will arise and push out some old projects I had to make them alive

Thank you for all your positives feedbacks. They were more important then all the money I earned.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulysseleviet For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-09-2013), henftling (08-10-2013), King_O_Hill (08-09-2013), ogkikz (10-09-2013), Sk37cH (09-11-2013)

Congrats man on your new life. U will be missed. I have enjoyed getting to know u these past few months. Please keep in touch.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Krima For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-09-2013), Sk37cH (09-11-2013), ulysseleviet (08-09-2013)

Congrats!! Wish you all the best. Gonna miss your work. Take care my friend.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fattone66 For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-09-2013), Sk37cH (09-11-2013), ulysseleviet (08-09-2013)

Thanks a lot for the news you give us Ulysse.
    Great stuff is happening to you and your family, and it's good to hear when it is so especially deserved. You're a great theme maker, a very hard worker, and a very helpful chap too, not keeping your methods secretly, but sharing your PSDs and skills willingly. This generosity with your time has been very appreciated, believe me, and I'm sure it still will be.
    I wish that life doesn't repress that true nature of yours and that you stay the same for long long years.
    I'm happy our paths have crossed in this community I didn't even suspect existing some two years ago, and I bless that moment when I've been past that perception I had that the iPhone being for the masses, I wouldn't like it. Well the jailbreak made my iPhone different from the others, and you did participate in making it awesome looking. Thank you for that too.

Enjoy La Réunion, and enjoy Mauritius even more (I'm from there, lived since I was 2 there , and have been scuba instructor there !! ). I wish you a good life.

Alex.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-09-2013), Sk37cH (09-11-2013)

congrats on your new life My prayers and best wishes go to you and your family...and...a true and big THANK YOU for you have given the icom not only in themes but also before with mods, ideas, Lockscreens and so much more.... thank you being ....YOU

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to henftling For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (08-10-2013), King_O_Hill (08-10-2013), Sk37cH (09-11-2013)

Very well put Jens.
    The theme in my posts is 3 4 All, by Sk37cH.

The numerous versions released, and infinite versatility, beats IconOmatic mods. By quality.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alfroggy For This Useful Post:

King_O_Hill (08-10-2013), Sk37cH (09-11-2013)

I know im always out of time lol but ..
    I wonder about themis weather icon (tweak) anyone knows where i can get it? Or someone can share it?
    I will appreciatte alot

TIA
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

Thanks
    Thanked 8,114 Times in 1,871 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ogkikz View Post
    I know im always out of time lol but ..
    I wonder about themis weather icon (tweak) anyone knows where i can get it? Or someone can share it?
    I will appreciatte alot

TIA
    The files are in the main icon package. They're named and setup for the iOS5 WeatherIcon tweak. You can try this.

1.) Navigate to "var/Stash/Themes/Themis Custom Icons/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/"
    2.) Copy the day and night weathericon backgrounds to "var/Stash/Themes/Themis Custom Icons/Bundles/com.ashman.WeatherIcon/" You'll need to create the "com.ashman.WeatherIcon" folder.
    3.) Rename the 2 images to: "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" respectively.
    4.) Deselect and then re-select "Themis Custom Icons" in winterboard, then exit to trigger a respring.

Cheers.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sk37cH For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-09-2013), King_O_Hill (10-09-2013), ogkikz (10-09-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Sk37cH View Post
    The files are in the main icon package. They're named and setup for the iOS5 WeatherIcon tweak. You can try this.

1.) Navigate to "var/Stash/Themes/Themis Custom Icons/Bundles/com.apple.springboard/"
    2.) Copy the day and night weathericon backgrounds to "var/Stash/Themes/Themis Custom Icons/Bundles/com.ashman.WeatherIcon/" You'll need to create the "com.ashman.WeatherIcon" folder.
    3.) Rename the 2 images to: "[email protected]" and "[email protected]" respectively.
    4.) Deselect and then re-select "Themis Custom Icons" in winterboard, then exit to trigger a respring.

Cheers.
    You made my day bro! Thanks no prob i know how can make the folder. I saw peeps with the icon here i was looking for it on the whole theme files lol never cross my mind springboard folder lol

Appreciate u took the time bro.

Gracias! Thanks!
    http://i1287.photobucket.com/albums/a623/SE_HoodGrapix/modmyicopy.jpg

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ogkikz For This Useful Post:

Alfroggy (10-09-2013), Sk37cH (10-09-2013)

Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5 45535455